Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. (25022 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. by mecuzee(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jesus had to do this to his disciples after HIS resurrection. These are men that walked closely with him for over 3 years! You should ask Him to do the same for you! It's takes the anointing to understand scriptures!

Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed (blew) on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost

Appleyard:
Did u read what was written at all? It wasn't Paul that gave the commandment, it was God Himself that decreed it! And unto them that love God, His commandments forms the basis of their Opinion. Their opinion is derived from God's position over issues. Thus Paul's opinion was actually based on God's commandment, not just his own making.
Re: Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. by Appleyard(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2015
mecuzee:
Jesus had to do this to his disciples after HIS resurrection. These are men that walked closely with him for over 3 years! You should ask Him to do the same for you! It's takes the anointing to understand scriptures!

Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed (blew) on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost

Totally out of point.
Re: Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. by MuttleyLaff: 3:00am On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
No, I am being totally honest, there were nights I stayed up past bed time ofcourse, I got away with it because my parents didn't find out and the times I was caught, I was chatized or even spanked, some of the times I got home past curfew, I was punished or scolded, my parents never supported any of my excesses willfully or not
It just goes to prove too, that there are things that happen on earth, things we humans do on earth etcetera that God never supports
God never supports any of man's excesses willfully or not

freecocoa:
I thought God doesn't reason like humans, he is perfect and we humans are not
As you obviously didnt think of Isaiah 1:18 and Hebrews 4:15, you've thought wrong that God doesn't reason like humans etcetera

Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD:
though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool

Hebrews 4:15
This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses,
for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.

freecocoa:
how can you compare his behaviour to that of humans?
What/which behaviour(s) of His was compared to that of humans?

freecocoa:
Okay then, so if her father refuses for her to marry him, he still gets paid for her virginity, how is that fair to the woman?
I don't think the world we live in is fair

freecocoa:
Her opinion isn't even needed
Don't ask such daft questions, as no good parent will refrain from doing what's in the good interest of their child

Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, don't make your children bitter about life.
Instead, bring them up in Christian discipline and instruction

Colossians 3:21
Fathers, do not fret and harass your children,
or you may make them sullen and morose

freecocoa:
Okay one part of the bible says he must marry her, never to divorce her, another part says her father decides, now which one do they adhere to?
After careful considerations, which is applicable is adhered to

freecocoa:
Sin came into the earth through man who was deceived by the woman, for this she was punished/cursed and because Adam listened to her, because he listened to her, the ground was cursed, why not curse adam directly?
What were you expecting? A pretence that nothing untowards happened? To turn a blind eye or to just sweep everything out of sight, under the carpet?
Besides get the fact right,
yes, God confirmed that the serpent and the ground were jinxed (i.e. have bad luck) but He never cursed Adam and Eve.
You're mistaking Adam and Eve's cause and effect with a curse.

freecocoa:
...Pain is the mind and body so? What does that change?
Changed the fact & truth that there wasnt pain before the fall from grace

freecocoa:
Please how does Gen 3:16 and Gen 4:7 correlate?
Get two Bibles, open both verses, put them side by side and read slowly but loudly slow to see how they correlate (i.e. to see the connection)

freecocoa:
I am yet to see how proverbs 31 talked about strange men and adviced against them
Proverbs 31 is talking about the virtuous woman or wife (i.e. was drawing your attention to the no contempt for women there)

freecocoa:
Just like the bible admonished men against strange women
As earlier said, the bible is full of perverse, rotten or strange men stories but you may take a pick from any of these warnings then:

Proverbs 21:8 - He that perverts his way is a strange man, and the works of the pure one are right

Proverbs 1:5 - A wise man will hear and increase in learning, And a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel,

Proverbs 14:6 - The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning

freecocoa:
It's not a fetish, some people like to lie even when it's clear they are lying, they just won't admit, so I love to expose their folly.cheesy
As earlier said, each to his/her own, so ride on, whatever floats your goat
Re: Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. by oaroloye(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
SHALOM!

The Word of God proclaims, “A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.

I want you to go proclaim that to CORINNA EVERSON, or GLADYS PORTUGUES- no wait- book your ICU Bed first, and please sign this MEDIA RIGHTS Contract, first!

I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent” ( 1 Timothy 2:11–12). In the church, God assigns different roles 2 men and women.

When there is a WAR going on- and we are fighting to WIN, all that sort of NONSENSE THEORY goes out of the Window.

Please do not EVER use "2" for "to" in your life, ever.

You are not an illiterate.

This is a result of the way mankind was created and D way in which sin entered the world ( 1 Timothy 2:13–14).

Never use "grin" for "the" in your LIFE, ever again. Please.

You are not an illiterate; do not encourage illiterate habits.

How do you know that schools will not study your posts, 1,000 years from now?

That was not "how Sin entered into the World;" that is a PHARISEE THEORY.

Adam and Eve committed the first Sin TOGETHER.

God, through the apostle Paul, restricts women from serving in roles of teaching and/or having spiritual authority over men.

GOD DID NOT DO ANYTHING THROUGH PAUL.

PAUL merely blasphemed his ass off, pretending that Yahshua sent him, so that he could build up his credibility to get to Emperor Nero, and tell him that to force a god to manifest to him, all he had to do was kill as many Christians as he could- so that Christianity would be destroyed.

This was a COMMANDMENT OF A MAN.

He never DARED to say otherwise- but he played upon the Gentiles' ignorance, in thinking that if someone were "sent by God," that they had the Right to make up any Laws they liked.

This precludes women from serving as pastors over men, which definitely includes preaching to them, teaching them publicly, and exercising spiritual authority over them.

YAHSHUA EXPLICITLY FORBADE THE CREATION OF OFFICERS IN THE CHURCH.

The Posts of "APOSTLE," "PROPHET," PASTOR," "TEACHER," "EVANGELIST," "ELDER," are ILLEGAL and SINFUL.

NO ONE FOLLOWED YAHSHUA TO THE CROSS- suddenly, when STEPHEN was MARTYRED, the Early Church suddenly sprouted "ELDERS" to come and BURY Stephen- NOT RAISE HIM FROM THE DEAD, as YAHSHUA TAUGHT his Disciples to do.

Who the Bleep were these guys? These "ELDERS?"

These "MINISTERS" have ALWAYS been FAKE.

They have ALWAYS taken away from THE GOSPEL.

Even added TOTAL BULLSHIT that did not belong in the Church- such as PAUL.

Do you even know that the only reason why the Medievals thought that PAUL was a "CHRISTIAN" was because THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH had KILLED everyone who could explain why he wasn't.

They only allowed a FAKE REFORMATION to take place, because EVERY NEW CHURCH used The Bible THEY gave them- with PAUL'S TIME-BOMBS ticking inside.

There are many objections to this view of women in pastoral ministry.

Women had their chance to SAVE THE WORLD- it is NOT happening.

That TITANIC has already SUNK.

NOW they only want DEAD hair of DEAD BRAZILIAN women on their heads- not ONE woman has EVER thought:

"I WANT MORE HAIR- I know! Let me PRAY TO GOD to GIVE ME MORE HAIR!"

Women cannot save the World- they do not begin acquire grey matter in their heads, until after they have passed menopause.

(I am single, so I can talk like that without fear of waking up one morning, and seeing my neck and body- and it's not OOBE.)

A common one is that Paul restricts women from teaching because in the first century, women were typically uneducated. However, 1 Timothy 2:11–14 nowhere mentions educational status. If education were a qualification for ministry, then D majority of Jesus’ disciples would not be qualified.

The abysmal illiteracy and lack of self-esteem among women back then was worse than anything we have ever seen in living memory.

Women were virtually nothing in those days.

If The Gospel had started in the late 20th Century, the women would have handed Paul his ass, section-by-section.

Castration would not be necessary, after, say, HELEN HALL or KATHRYN KUHLMAN could have talked to him.

"BIBLICAL" does not necessarily mean "WILL OF GOD."

Just because someone in The Bible said something, that does not mean that we have to follow it.

PAUL was a FALSE CHRISTIAN, and a FALSE APOSTLE, and not authorized to tell YAHSHUA'S CHURCH what to do.

IT WAS WOMEN WHO FIRST DISCOVERED AND ANNOUNCED THAT YAHSHUA HAD RISEN FROM THE DEAD.

The MEN all SCOFFED at them- the same men who had SEEN him RAISE the dead!

What I want to know, is that if modern women are so intelligent, why don't they build their own churches, and tell all men to go to Hell- where they can go Bleep Brimstone for the rest of Eternity? Why do they have to beg men for acceptance? Did God make a mistake by creating Eve from one of Adam's Ribs? Should he have used his spinal column instead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.