Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland (4227 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
This is for those of you who doubt the testimony of the ex-muslim terrorist who is said that Muslims and Nazis plotted the holocaust.  In the videolink below you will see a picture of the grand mufti of Jerusalem sitting and discussing with Adolf Hitler.  Which is to show that they are birds of the same feather who share a common goal of the extermination of the Jews.  Why do you think Muslims now deny the holocaust ever happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uIOIG-mlE8&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF5YRag46P8&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWhwgqOaYUY&NR=1
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by mazaje(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

This is for those of you who doubt the testimony of the ex-muslim terrorist who is said that Muslims and Nazis plotted the holocaust.  In the videolink below you will see a picture of the grand mufti of Jerusalem sitting and discussing with Adolf Hitler.  Which is to show that they are birds of the same feather who share a common goal of the extermination of the Jews.  Why do you think Muslims now deny the holocaust ever happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uIOIG-mlE8&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF5YRag46P8&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWhwgqOaYUY&NR=1

when will you stop smoking cow dung OLAADEGBU ?
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by osisi2(f): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
iReport:

They are quick to report you and stalk the moderator till you are banned just because you asked them an uncomfortable question regarding their belief.

we both share the same experiences.
Queenisha and a few others were banned and reason was "Islam"
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
They were banned for posting in the Muslim Only section.
*osisi has been banned again for the misinformation.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by bawomolo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2009
Seun:

pwnd grin grin
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by savanaha: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
Seun:

I didn't realize stating something, whatever. Woow. This place is worst than a CIA run organization. Its a forum that has rules more strict than a website for preteens. Your probably going to ban me for this but I'll say it. You claim your an atheist, however, after watching a documentary about the miss world riots in Nigeria I have come to two conclusions about you, Seun. Either you are lying about being a Muslim or you are afraid of Muslims. I think the Nigerian muslims have people scared out of their nickers.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Lagosboy: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2009
savanaha:

I didn't realize stating something, whatever. Woow. This place is worst than a CIA run organization. Its a forum that has rules more strict than a website for preteens. Your probably going to ban me for this but I'll say it. You claim your an atheist, however, after watching a documentary about the miss world riots in Nigeria I have come to two conclusions about you, Seun. Either you are lying about being a Muslim or you are afraid of Muslims. I think the Nigerian muslims have people scared out of their nickers.
Must you criticise the owner of a site for banning people he deems are not following the rules?

Do you pay him for using the forum?

He says "muslim only " section which is explicit and you still sprew basesless sentiments of him been a muslim or afraid of muslims which is illogical as far as i am concerned.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2009
Just came across this thread this morning.
JARUS DOESN'T POST BEYOND ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS SECTION?
It is common saying that don't argue with a fool because people may not know the difference. But much as I always try to ignore the old woman called Osisi, one can't help not replying her at times.
First and foremost, no sane forumer will say there is anything wrong in choosing to post in one section. There are many forumers that have more than 1000 posts but hardly post outside of one section. Some don't post outside sports, some post not beyond romance, some autos(inspire-m). So what's the big deal in posting not beyond the Muslims section?
That by the way. For any Nairalander to say I am not active beyond the Muslims section is a brazen display of ignorance of NL. Yes, one can be on NL 24/7 and still be ignorant about what's going on there.
Emi Jarus! Do a poll on Politics section and I'm sure I will make the list of Top 10 posters there, anyday. Senior posters like Kobojunkie,Lucrabasi,Richyblack, Nuzo, Jakumo, Nuzo and even Funmi DZ will all tell you this. In sports section, I may not be among the Top 10 contributors, but Jarus is a 'threadhold' name there. Ditto for Career, Nairaland & Culture sections.
So what are you saying. Ooooh, I now know the reason: Osisi doesn't see me in Sexuality section.
An effortless research of just clicking my profile would have saved whoever said it this gaffe. But their pre-conceived bias would not let them do that.
As at the time I'm typing this this is my posting stats:
Politics 383
Sports 269
Islam for Muslims 132
Nairaland 104
Education 95
Culture 92
Career 52
Autos 25
Jobs/Vacancies 22
Religion 21

Now, compare this with OLAADEGBU the Chief Critic's stats, and see who's guilty of 'mono-sectionism'

Religion 1398
Forum Games 217
Islam for Muslims 71
Family 15
Culture 5
Dating And Meet-up Zone 5
Sports 3
General Discussion 3
Romance 2
Jokes Etc 1

Any statistician here to test the skewness? All my posts in Religion + Muslims section is 30.59% compared to OLAADEGBU's staggering 94.47%

Seun himself knows the claim is 'misinformation'.

Auwal,oyb,Lagosboy,Mrcrackles,Mukina,Mustay, etc are all as active in other forums as in Islam 4 Muslims section. Only Olabowale satisfies the so-called post-not-beyond-Muslims-section feature of Muslim Nairalanders mischievously crafted as subject of this thread. And there is nothing wrong in that. Go to autos section, you will see people(inspired-m et al) whose business in NL is just to sell cars, just as Egbon Olabs has taken it on himself to defend Islam here as well as educate us less-knowledgeable Muslims.

Lastly, oyb is a good Muslim. Take it or leave it. We work in same office and his desk is just few metres away from mine. I know him very well. The fact that he is versatile enough to contribute to every section doesn't make him less Muslim.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Lagosboy: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
Maybe i should follow you jarus by shutting up the good old Osisi.

This is Lagosboy's posts as well, sure all the posts in the politcs section are not islamic threads like you said.

Everyone has interests. For me politics is in my blood and islam my religion hence these are my 2 favorite sections and of strongest intrest to me.

Politics 330
Islam for Muslims 271
Foreign Affairs 187
Religion 79
Nairaland 20
Racism, Tribalism, Sectarianism 9
Travel 8
Romance 6
Celebrities 2
Crime 1
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
lagosboy the hypocrite . . . why then are you posting on the non-islamic section of the religion board? Should you not be banned too?

Lagosboy:

Must you criticise the owner of a site for banning people he deems are not following the rules?

Do you pay him for using the forum?

He says "muslim only " section which is explicit and you still sprew basesless sentiments of him been a muslim or afraid of muslims which is illogical as far as i am concerned.

it is "illogical" because that is what you want it to be. The forum owner has acknowledged this time without number that the NO. 1 REASON we have an islamic board was because of threats to his life by muslims! We know, you dont or pretend not to!
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Lagosboy: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2009
I did not beg you for an attachement to the name lagosboy moyin u need not.

Non muslims are most welcomed in the islam for muslims section and most of your questions are always tackled. The other religious board is for everyone and not just for a particular religion so whats the issue here. We need not to be petty.

I am not aware of any threats to seun and if there is that is most unfortunate.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2009
Lagosboy:

Non muslims are most welcomed in the islam for muslims section and most of your questions are always tackled. The other religious board is for everyone and not just for a particular religion so whats the issue here. We need not to be petty.

hahahahaha . . . i cant count how many times we've been banned for going there . . . i'm just lucky to escape with my life most times. See the idiot, the muslim section is islam-only BUT the other side is for everybody including muslims seeking to laugh and deride the bible with their atheist buddies no? cheesy These people are deluded slaves of the devil.

Lagosboy:

I am not aware of any threats to seun and if there is that is most unfortunate.

How can you be aware?  grin Hypocrite.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2009
davidylan:

hahahahaha . . . i cant count how many times we've been banned for going there . . . i'm just lucky to escape with my life most times. See the idiot, the muslim section is islam-only BUT the other side is for everybody including muslims seeking to laugh and deride the bible with their atheist buddies no? cheesy These people are deluded slaves of the devil.

How can you be aware?  grin Hypocrite.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what bizarre delusions of grandeur. . .when did being an Internet troll become life threatening?
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
why is oyb following me around?

Pls solve - which "masjid" did mohammad visit in Jerusalem?

1. Solomons temple that was destroyed 1156 yrs BEFORE mohammad was born?

2. Herod's temple which was destroyed 516 yrs BEFORE mohammad was born?

3. Masjid Al Aqsa completed 50yrs AFTER mohammad died?

Oyb over to you.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
How can you be aware?
Yes, he may not be aware. It allegedly happened around late 2007 or early 2008(can't remember) and anybody that wasn't a member then may not be aware.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Lagosboy: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2009
The prophet visited the site of the masjid of Solomon (PBUH). The buildings are mere strucutres, what is important is the location and that was where the prophet visited (SAW)

The mousque was built by Umar in 8 -  10 yrs after the death of the Prophet (PBUH). The 50 yrs is false and stop peddling falsehood.

By the way Moyin there is no point derailing this thread again if you want to discuss this again you know the islam section better than any othr section and you could go there and lets not de rail this thread like others
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Lagosboy: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2009
Jarus:

Yes, he may not be aware. It allegedly happened around late 2007 or early 2008(can't remember) and anybody that wasn't a member then may not be aware.

Thanks bro i wasnt aware at all but this David would always rattle garbage and i am not moved by his statements in the least.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2009
Lagosboy:

The prophet visited the site of the masjid of Solomon (PBUH). The buildings are mere strucutres, what is important is the location and that was where the prophet visited (SAW)

That is being completely dishonest . . . mohammad didnt tell you he visited a "location", he talked of doors, entering a building (that didnt exist) and tying his horse to the stake used by exactly WHICH prophets? The temple was the sacred place for mainly the LEVITICAL PRIESTS . . . Abraham, Moses and co could not just hop into the temple and do whatever they liked.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE the levitical jews would have allowed a foreigner into the temple, the bible and jewish law is very strict on that. This are the 4 courts of the temple -

The Court of the Women
Within this area, all Jews, male and female, were permitted. Even a ritually unclean Cohen could enter to perform various housekeeping duties. There was also a place for lepers (considered ritually unclean), as well as a ritual barbershop for Nazirites. In this, the largest of the temple courts, there could be seen constant dancing, singing and music.

The Court of the Israelites
This area was exclusively for Jewish men to enter. The Jewish men could see the animal sacrifices made by the high priest in the court of the priests.

The Court of the Priests
The Court of the Priests was reserved for priests who performed sacrifices, including lambs, doves, and pigeons.

The Temple itself
Between the entrance of the building and the curtain veiling the Holy of Holies were the famous vessels of the temple: the menorah, the incense-burning altar, and various other implements. Reserved for the High priest only.

So just where did an arab get to enter the jewish temple? Stop lying dude.

That is assuming there was anything there for mohammad to enter.

Lagosboy:

The mosque was built by Umar in 8 -  10 yrs after the death of the Prophet (PBUH). The 50 yrs is false and stop peddling falsehood.

8-10 yrs but completed 50yrs after he died . . . the bottomline is BOTH DATES are AFTER he died! Are you not the one peddling falsehood here?
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2009
Jarus:

False use of language . . . it was not alleged, it happened and many of us got to read the offensive threatening emails! No muslim here except the ones who dont read often can claim ignorance on this . . . it is the SOLE REASON you have an islamic-only section and that much has been reiterated time and time again . . . of course u're too busy accusing the bible of corruption.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
don't mind davidlyan the BLIND hypocrite - i posted 2 different links on Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) leading the other prophets in prayer. the veil over him is indeed strong grin grin

davidylan:

False use of language . . . it was not alleged, it happened and many of us got to read the offensive threatening emails! No muslim here except the ones who dont read often can claim ignorance on this . . . it is the SOLE REASON you have an islamic-only section and that much has been reiterated time and time again . . . of course u're too busy accusing the bible of corruption.

oh well, even a busted clock tells the time right twice a day, not so grin its that micro percentage of the buybull muslims reference grin

for all we know, the threatening letters could have come from a christian. you lot are known for using the most devious means to pursue your agendas, after all, it's 'god's' work you're doing. when your repeated attempts to silence muslims by hijacking threads etal failed, it is certainly conceivable that you would resort to more subtle measures . sounds like the kind of black op you people would hatch.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2009
davidylan, please post references.

are you not supposed to be a scientist? must we believe anything is so just because you wrote it? any fool can do that .
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
oyb:

don't mind davidlyan the BLIND hypocrite - i posted 2 different links on Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) leading the other prophets in prayer. the veil over him is indeed strong grin grin

But we know QUITE CLEARLY THERE WERE NO PROPHETS TO LEAD! ONLY the levite priest could lead the people in sacrificial worship to the Lord . . . pls read the bible, get a torah, talk to a jew, read historical documents! That is just a BLATANT LIE that is beyond disgusting . . . who did he lead in prayer, those already destroyed and scattered by the Roman army in AD 70?

Your "different links" are simply equally blind and dishonest muslims spreading a lie that mohammad started . . . they are not independent sources that can be relied upon for unbiased truth.

Leading the other prophets in prayer indeed! And this guy thinks he has any sanity left?

oyb:

davidylan, please post references.

are you not supposed to be  a scientist? must we believe anything is so just because you wrote it?  any fool can do that .

which means you're a fool no? Since you've been posting NO references neither have your friends . . . who you also consider fools? Besides you really dont need references to BASIC FACTS OF HISTORY that primary school kids are privy to.

Beyond the words of mohammad, where is your own independent proof that he went anywhere close to Jerusalem? why did the jews not record such a momentous occasion. . . the first time a foreigner would allegedly EVER lead the jewish nation in prayer AT THE TEMPLE?

Do we need references to know that Solomon's temple did not exist before Herod built his own? What a laugh.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2009
liar. thats why i always post links  grin grin

sof course, since your mind is alraedy made up, you simply refuse to see . . .

i posted two different links on the prophets in the night journey-are you that BLIND?

please stop blathering about 'facts any primary school child knows. . .' i have a good mind to ask any kid in my close about the levitical jews. i can just see the expressions on their faces. . .
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2009
You post links because that is all you muslims have - links to nonsense someone else wrote.

Did mohammad pray in jerusalem with fictitious prophets? - simple question that needs no links.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2009
liar. thats why i always post links  grin grin

of course, since your mind is alraedy made up, you simply refuse to see . . .

i posted two different links on the prophets in the night journey-are you that BLIND?

please stop blathering about 'facts any primary school child knows. . .' i have a good mind to ask any kid in my close about the levitical jews. i can just see the expressions on their faces. . .

Beyond the words of mohammad, where is your own independent proof that he went anywhere close to Jerusalem? why did the jews not record such a momentous occasion. . . the first time a foreigner would allegedly EVER lead the jewish nation in prayer AT THE TEMPLE?

beyond the words of the buybull, do you have any concrete independent  proof that jesus was crucified? or that he turned water into wine? or that he walked on water? or that he raised lazarus from the dead? that he fed over x people ?

what kind of double talking lying hypocrite are you, basing analysis of your religion on 'faith' , and that of Islam on pure science? do double standards come naturally to your continuos decesnt into madness?
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
Just when you FIRST give us proof that mohammad wasnt lying about his alleged and FALSE trip to jerusalem . . .

you hypocrites dont need links when it comes to Christ and the bible . . . i wont bite the "change the topic when i'm trapped" bait.

Finish the mystery of mohammad and the vanishing temple first. Fraudulent slaves of the devil.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
ouch double post.

davidylan:

You post links because that is all you muslims have - links to nonsense someone else wrote.

Did mohammad pray in jerusalem with fictitious prophets? - simple question that needs no links.

pls read the Quran, the hadith , is that too hard for you to do?

davidylan:

Just when you FIRST give us proof that mohammad wasnt lying about his alleged and FALSE trip to jerusalem . . .

you hypocrites dont need links when it comes to Christ and the bible . . . i wont bite the "change the topic when i'm trapped" bait.

Finish the mystery of mohammad and the vanishing temple first. Fraudulent slaves of the devil.

dodging the bullet, eh?

you are an unbeliever. no matter what i tell you, you will brush it off as lies etal. you did so throughout that thread. the event has been described in quran, and the hadith. your demands for physical proof are STUPID . its like asking for proof of the flood etal.

after all, you even do the same when talking to your fellow Christians. As the self proclaimed 'one true Christian ' of nairaland, addicted to winning online arguments by any means necessary, there is absolutely no point in trying to explain anything to you. you are not looking for understanding or comprehension, you are just looking for an opportunity to vent more of your you slaves of satan - i am on the true path.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
oyb:

pls read the Quran, the hadith , is that too hard for you to do?

the quran does not include mohammad's LIE about his journey to jerusalem . . . the hadiths have only his word and no proof. Besides NEITHER mention Jerusalem by name which is blatantly odd because muslims were praying towards jerusalem and they KNEW the place!

Why did mohammad not mention jerusalem by name when he was telling his faabu? Was he not the one who told them to face jerusalem to pray before?
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2009
oyb:

you are an unbeliever. no matter what i tell you, you will brush it off as lies etal. you did so throughout that thread. the event has been described in quran, and the hadith. your demands for physical proof are STUPID . its like asking for proof of the flood etal.

err this coming from those who ask us to provide proof for the crucifixtion? grin You agree you are stupid now?

Besides i'm not asking for proof, we dont need proof to confirm mohammad was just a big time liar. I dont need proof to know that there was no temple when he claimed to have gone there, i need no proof to show that he could not have led jews in prayer (that was the duty of the levites!), i need no proof to show that solomon's temple was destroyed by the babylonians even before Christ was born . . .

Some stories need no proof, we just need to bin them for the outlandish rubbish they are. You simply believe because you have no other choice, if that were proven to be true that mohammad lied then his false religion comes crumbling down like a pack of cards.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
you double talking lying, two faced. . .

i posted this before

http://www.islamicity.com/MOSQUE/QURAN/17.htm

and this

http://www.searchquran.org/?k=53:11&t=1&h=off&noar=

those are quranic refences to the night journey, though the veil over your black arrogant heart will not let you see them
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by No2Atheism(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2009
davidylan, i see that dem muslims are still dancing around the issue of Al Aqsa and Mohammed,

1. First they claim Mohammed went to the Temple of Solomon, we show them the temple of solomon was already destroyed at least 1000yrs before mohammed was born

then

2. they claim the Masjid that Mohammed went to was not a building but a location, yet Mohammed himself claimed to have gone to a building called Al Aqsa mosque, chai, who do we believe, Mohammed or the Muslims

grin grin grin, funny that the same discussion was completed locked and then deleted by mukina (who is a muslim) ,  hmm i guess why that was so may it was because the fowls yansh was becoming to exposed in public.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2009
davidylan:

err this coming from those who ask us to provide proof for the crucifixtion?  grin You agree you are stupid now?

Besides i'm not asking for proof, we dont need proof to confirm mohammad was just a big time liar. I dont need proof to know that there was no temple when he claimed to have gone there, i need no proof to show that he could not have led jews in prayer (that was the duty of the levites!), i need no proof to show that solomon's temple was destroyed by the babylonians even before Christ was born . . .

Some stories need no proof, we just need to bin them for the outlandish rubbish they are. You simply believe because you have no other choice, if that were proven to be true that mohammad lied then his false religion comes crumbling down like a pack of cards.

yep, like the idea that a Prophet would turn water to wine so people could get down.  grin grin

heheh, whose religion is tumbling like a pack of cards?  grin grin are you not the one constantly whining about how you're not sure what it means to be a Christian anymore? is it not your anglican head pushing for further religious gay rights?? are you not all falling into schisms over that?  grin. keep fiddling while rome burns  grin grin

you can see the outcome of your previous pathetic attempts to run muslims out of nairaland  grin.

you can continue recycling the misinterpretations and falsehoods your missionaries have been peddling over the ages  grin. we dey kampe! shaitan's minion, latter day abu jahl, i told you before Prophet Muhammed and the Companions  faced bigger dangers in the day than an internet troll. not to worry, i know you love the sight of your posts

(1) (2) (3)

Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA / Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / Why Christians Still Find Themselves Continuously Sinning (illustrated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.