Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (111859 Views)

How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / Wow!! See How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by totorimi: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Even my known enemies are still monitoring my profile..hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by dhardline(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2015
folyboy2013:
dnt add the -2. Or visit link for image direction.
Nice one...
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nexxy007: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2015
This only shows the people I last chat with.

16 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by ceejay80s(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Nobody viewed mine

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by folyboy2013: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Nexxy007:
This only shows the people I last chat with.
you are mistaken.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by folyboy2013: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2015
ceejay80s:
Nobody viewed mine
too bad...

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by whizoooo: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Nice
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Abayor7: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2015
dominique:

So why is it in the Phones section?
are u askinq moi?
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by mhiztess(f): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
all these long process bcox i wanna know just that huhn sad[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Strange. It's my girlfriend younger sis

3 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by folyboy2013: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
mhiztess:
all these long process bcox i wanna know just that huhn sad[color=#000099][/color]
simple, you are too lazy to learn..

7 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by benkings(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
i don die ....its my landlady i saw ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Exes everywhere! (use the link in my signature below, it's real.)
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by folyboy2013: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
benkings:
grin....abeg forget about paying your house rent

4 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by mira4u: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Justiyke4u: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
i guess this is an order of recent visit and not most visit. even as you see the person that visits yours, yours will definitely appear first in theirs so have that in mind. from my observations it is an order of recent visit and not most visit. someone could have just read your post that appears in his/her page and it registers

9 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Rilwon: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Like I care about who is religiously checking my profile. Facebook is for the children undecided
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Celepope: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nice cool
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Captainswag225(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
folyboy2013:
Everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile.Be it a girl or a boy, they tend to have an etching desire to find out who visited their Facebook profile as they are filled with these common questions- “Whether my crush checks my profile?” ,

“Who views my pics?”, “Which girl/Boy always views my profile?” and so on…Its natural, but i have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most!

How to track who visited my facebook profile?

Its easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
Right click on your timeline and hit “View page Source”.
Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.
Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!

So, how was it? Hope you found out who visits your profile regularly! Please leave your opinions, Thanks for reading!

source: http://naijafreebrowsing.net/index.php/27-how-to-see-who-viewed-your-facebook-profile-the-most
cant u do it on ur phone?
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Mcowubaba: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Emmmh... So Rihanna dey crush on me since..na wa oo. Dis life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by lepasharon(f): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oh Shiytt....Im going to get exposed !

6 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by jimngam(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
folyboy2013:
Everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile.Be it a girl or a boy, they tend to have an etching desire to find out who visited their Facebook profile as they are filled with these common questions- “Whether my crush checks my profile?” ,

“Who views my pics?”, “Which girl/Boy always views my profile?” and so on…Its natural, but i have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most!

How to track who visited my facebook profile?

Its easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
Right click on your timeline and hit “View page Source”.
Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.
Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!

So, how was it? Hope you found out who visits your profile regularly! Please leave your opinions, Thanks for reading!

source: http://naijafreebrowsing.net/index.php/27-how-to-see-who-viewed-your-facebook-profile-the-most

All these just to see that? Abeggy I'll pass.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by ucheokpara100(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by rexericx(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by dasean1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Krucifax:
Wow. This was like visiting a babalawo. Very eye opening. Even some of my exes wey done marry since and are not even my friends on Facebook. Thanks for the tip.
sorry, did you use the facebook app?
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by stlaibrowne(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
But do people still check on each others Facebook profile often as such. I don't know maybe its just me but I do think all the business on Facebook is to check feed, notifications. Maybe update status, post pictures or something then chat
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Krucifax:
Wow. This was like visiting a babalawo. Very eye opening. Even some of my exes wey done marry since and are not even my friends on Facebook. Thanks for the tip.
cheesy
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by dexla(f): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
benkings:

lool! this is too funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.