Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (111841 Views)

How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / Wow!! See How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by folyboy2013: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2015
PStacks:

ii followed instructions and this was the error message i got

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

visit the source link for image direction
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by tk4rd: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2015
folyboy2013:
Everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile.Be it a girl or a boy, they tend to have an etching desire to find out who visited their Facebook profile as they are filled with these common questions- “Whether my crush checks my profile?” ,

“Who views my pics?”, “Which girl/Boy always views my profile?” and so on…Its natural, but i have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most!

How to track who visited my facebook profile?

Its easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
Right click on your timeline and hit “View page Source”.
Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.
Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!

So, how was it? Hope you found out who visits your profile regularly! Please leave your opinions, Thanks for reading!

source:

http://www.legeeks.org/find-visited-facebook-profile/
It shows the list of "Recent " views, and not the list of I.Ds that viewed your profile the most.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by niggi4life(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2015
jaymdee:
This is false. Nonsense actually. Facebook would never let that happen cos that is their main selling point. Other social media failed when they allowed users see who checks up on them which doesn't encourage people to visit friend's pages freely. For instance, if I know you'll be able to know that I visited you page as me ex then why should I?
May God bless you, you are so on point!!!
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Eberex(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2015
Krucifax:

I don't know about doing on your phone but on a laptop or pc it's easy you can do it in seconds..

Step 1. Open Facebook
Step 2. Open your Facebook page
Step 3. Hover your mouse anywhere and right click
Step 4. You will see a drop down menu select "view source"
Step 5. When you click the above a box will open with codes and number.
Step 6. Hit CTRL + F on your keys board.(It's a short cut for finding stuff)
Step 7. When you do above a small box will appear.
Step 8. In the box type InitialChatFriendsList
Step 9. It will give you a set of numbers after InitialChatFriendsList
Step 10. Copy any numbers example "345635379"-0,"364759575799"-3
Step 11. Paste the 345635379 on your facebook address bar example www. facebook. com / 345635379
Step 12. Press enter.
Step 13. Time to open your mouth...lol

how do i know who visited my profile often?
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by dabosuker(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2015
this is a chat list people, not a list of people who visit your profile! undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Well, mine was writing page not found and I dont understand the image direction u told the other person

folyboy2013:
Everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile.Be it a girl or a boy, they tend to have an etching desire to find out who visited their Facebook profile as they are filled with these common questions- “Whether my crush checks my profile?” ,

“Who views my pics?”, “Which girl/Boy always views my profile?” and so on…Its natural, but i have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most!

Its easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!

So, how was it? Hope you found out who visits your profile regularly! Please leave your opinions, Thanks for reading!

source:

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Pple with their ITK though

niggi4life:
May God bless you, you are so on point!!!
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by larimo(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2015
Omo! I have always known that she had a crush on me. However, the 2nd to 5th are a surprise to me! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2015
#nonsense
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by tonjeola(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2015
Good one
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Ess: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
It is your chat list. For those that turn off chat, you will notice the names by your right handside at the bottom of your page but faded just the way the list is but with only first few people.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by femi4: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
tayotayotayo:
Well, mine was writing page not found and I dont understand the image direction u told the other person

remove the -2. Pick only the numbers.

E.g if its xxxx-2
It will now be http://Facebook.com/xxxx
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by tonjeola(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2015
U want to know that guy who always check on fb profile...lol
tayotayotayo:

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by MarieEyre: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2015
This is wrong!!! This is a list of people on your chat list, i.e those you can see on your chat list page at the moment. Totally wrong. msschew.

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by dayjee: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Hmm cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by cleancarsauto: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2015
I the think the OP got it wrong.The tittle of this post should have been the order in which ur profile have been visited.The list places the most recent viewer as no1 and not actually the person who visit the most times.Please take note
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Next2Bezee(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol, some people have already discovered that this just displays the last they communicated with in the same order as their Facebook chat list xD
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by fpeter(f): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Webbet:
Nice one bro

it worked

It didn't work for me
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2015
folyboy2013:

source:

how can I do this on my BB embarassed
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by gface(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nonsense. It shows the profile of people on your friend list you've initiated chat with.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by souljaboi51(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
this is so stale and so wrong.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by detutu1: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
it works...impressive wink
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by scentmarlc(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
ATMC:
Thanks
for?
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by kudoxs(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
List of my profile visitors.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by femi4: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
fpeter:

It didn't work for me
remove the -2. Pick only the first set of numbers.

E.g if its xxxx-2
It will now be http://Facebook.com/xxxx

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by whoisuche: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
folyboy2013:

source:

Permission to copy the steps
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Teal: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Its just a list of people you've chatted with in recent past.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by free37: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by DOD1: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
folyboy2013:

source:

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by savodway(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Hunry: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
it shows those who viewed recently not the most viewer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.