Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

Unknown Mission - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unknown Mission (12434 Views)

Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) / When Mission Becomes Impossible / [story] On A Rescue Mission (rated 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Mission by Ayjos10(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nitefury tunery004 pinkycute cherrybrown Eniqurl Aare2050 kwencypresh ritababe IDFWU queenyetty09 vickysunmomi mercylin Horlabiyi Brytawon Hurklan Cutieepearl Enneecy Prevail23 Shiifi Rutemi Oladunwo Nastyd BeeBeeOoh Hfinest1 Saxwizard Liljboy lurex2rhyme Yurme Daholiest Teejaypee Mismoore Brytawon Hotwendy Danyel09 et al...
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
‘‘Why are some people so daft in this country? She gave me a number to reach a man she claimed to be her husband on a platter of gold.‘‘ It‘s Linda that was thinking out loud.
She brought out her phone and dialed the number she just got from Mrs. Johns. It was ringing then a Man picked it up.
“Hello, na who dey yarn?
“Hello! So you don delete my number ba?“ Linda spoke in a sexy voice.
“Sorry abeg, my phone lost na him i come do welcome back, tell me your name abeg“
“Ok! make you guess“
“Kate?“
“No“
“Cindy?“
“No“
“Kate?“
“No“
“Abeg tell me naa i‘m not good at guessing, sho gbo?“ The man begged.
“I don vex, so you get plenty babes like this“
“Sorry, just tell me your name na abeg“
“Ok na Tami“
“Tami, Tami, Tami, i don forget u oo“
“Kmaru Just do like say you know her too“ Linda heard another voice whispering.
“Ok Tami i remember you, longest time!“
“How work, i just dey lonely na him i say make i try your number“
“Thank you oo, when you dey come visit me?“
“Haba just like that? Make i think am first“
“Me too i dey lonely naa, abeg come visit me“ Kamaru persuaded.
“Ok you know say i no collect your address that day just send me your address and i go suprise you.“
“Ok“ i go send am, my Tami my love“ Kamaru teased.

ABAJI-ABUJA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Two men seating in a mechanic workshop laughing and speaking loudly.
“Kamaru na mumu you be oo, otepu find yor number call you, you com dey do like say you be jooo, Na so girls dey do now oo, they go just try any number if dey com see say na man dem go runs am with style your luck shine oo“
“Omo fear catch me naa, i think say na spirit, anyway i don send am my adrees naa, if she show we go see, make i go dey arrange my cabal, i no go share her with u oo.“

Linda was packing things into her bag, she then picked up a twin revolver gun, she looked at it and said.
“Maybe the next phase of these adventure will require you service, Kaduna bye for now. Abaji here i come.“

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Hurklan(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
ayjos10, God, I bless you por invited me here... Ahmadgani, shigaaba ....no stopping @ all
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sunday is not just the first day of the week, but it is also a day of worship for Christians. There is always something unusual about Sundays because of the enthusiasm it creates in the minds of public and civil servants. This very Sunday was not different at all.

ASP Linda Garba boarded a bus that was on it's way to Gwagwalada, and just like always she began to think about the past events of her life.
When Linda got recruited as a young Rank and file officer in the Nigerian police force, she fazed alot of challenges not only as a female but also the harassments that comes with that, she remembered vividly how she amputed a superior officer's manhood when he tried to rape her, she went through hell after that incident but she accepted it as her fate and that was the beginning of her rise to stardom in the force.

The bus that was carrying Linda arrived Wazobia motor park Gwagwalada at exactly half past 11 o'clock, she easily got herself into a small volkswagen car that will take her to Abaji.

The gate of a Beautiful, White painted Mansion located at Maitama Abuja was opened by an army officer and a Prado SUV car drove into the house. CP Omale came down from the Prado Looking so fresh.
The army officer who opened the gate approached him, Saluted then greeted him.
"Is he at home?" CP Omale asked.
"Yes"
CP Omale made his way into a large sitting room that was well decorated with with foreign furnitures and appliances. A man was seated on one of the couch reading a newspaper.
CP Omale went closer to the man.
"Mon sir" He greeted.
General KM Chukwu raised up his head slowly.
"Omale how are you?"
"I'm fine sir"
"Please have a sit"
"Thank you sir!" CP Omale said while taking a sit opposite that of the general.
"I'm not too happy with the way things are going, it's more than a week now and we need those detonators to start work"
"Sir Linda is still on it, she has found a link to Abaji on her own"
"Ok?"
"She called in this morning, we are still hoping she gets something tangible"
"I need results not hope, I know the pressure I'm into right now, I chooses you for this job for a reason, please don't make me regret my decisions."
"I won't disappoint you sir"
"You better not, or I will have to call in the cleaner"
CP Omale's face changed immediately.
"You don't have to call in the cleaner, I can handle this"
"Better, forgive my manners, what would you like to take?"
"Vodka will do sir"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Mission by Olasco93: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
...after you serve CP Omale his Vodka, please help me also serve Mr. Ahmadgani 2bottles of Alomo and 1 plate of Mama Toyin Fresh Pepper Soup...to clear his throat
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2015
"I'm serving a living God, chukwudi ye, chukwudi ye chukwudi ye........" This was the song bursting the speakers. Kamaru was just singing along, he picked his phone from the bed, dialed a number then reduced the volume of the sound set.
"Hello Omo?"
"How far Kamaru, she don show?"
"Baba she never show oo, and her number no dey go"
"Maybe she get accident for road die oo or she just dey play you or maybe na spirit she be self." Omo said teasingly.
"Nor be you talk say make i play along with the girl"
"No worry Kamaru she go show, you too dey panic"
There was a knock on the door.
"Omo i dey come i go call you later."
Kamaru dropped the phone and asked.
"Who dey there?" No response.
Then came another knock on the door. Kamaru walked to the door opened it. He was dumbfounded at what he saw. It was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen all through his miserable life, she was smiling gloriously.
"How i fit take helep you?" Kamaru asked.
"Kamaru - Kamaru, so you don forget me true - true"
"Tami?"
"Hmmmm"
"Abeg come in" He said while helping her with her bag. When they entered into the room, Kamaru greeted her like he had known her for a very long time. Linda made a quick x-ray of the room. It was a nice one room apartment almost everything in the room looks new. From the Mattress, TV set, Sound set and so on. From the look of things Kamaru works as a mechanic, she attest to this base on the two overall blue coat stained with black condemned oil she saw hanging on the door.
Kamaru broke the silence.
"But how you take find my house sharp sharp?"
"I nor tell you say i go surprise you"
"True true you surprise me, plenty people wey wan come my house dey lost for road, but come to think am how correct babe like you go lost?" Kamaru concluded with a big grin on his face.
"You no even offer me water?"
"No mind me jare, na your fine face make me forget" He quickly brought out a can malt from the small refrigerator facing the bed and offered it to Linda.
"I dey come, i nor go tey" Kamaru said while heading for the door.

"Omo i don hammer babe" Kamru speaking on phone.
"She set?"
"Set na understatement, you know Regina Askia?"
"Yes i know her"
"This babe fine pass her, sha i just call to tell you say make you no come my house from now till tomorrow"
"Haba! You no wan make i even com greet her? You know say na me give you advice ba"
"No worry you go see her, Babe wey carry bag, she fit spend one month oo..
"Ok Enjoy"

They finished speaking on phone, Kamaru headed back into the room. He was transfixed at what he saw, Linda was lying down in such a way that her upper thighs are exposed and she appeared to be asleep.
Kamaru raised up his hand and made a gesture as if thanking God for a blessing.
He lay besides her.
"Tami" He called slowly.
Linda just turned slowly and opened her leg further to reveal her white pants. Kamaru almost choked out. He started by touching her slowly, increasing his pace at intervals, he grabbed her breast, she made a sound "Hmmm." Kamaru quickly removed his Jean trouser and his shirt brought out a condom from the back pocket of the trouser. He continued touching her, he removed her blouse and her skirt, he removed her bra, he removed her pants, but on his way to enter London, she quickly grabbed his manhood and then suddenly stood up with an alacrity.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ayjos10(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Hurklan:
ayjos10, God, I bless you por invited me here... Ahmadgani, shigaaba ....no stopping @ all
...Ur welcome

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
kamaru don get alert,Linda grab

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
"Tami!, Tami!! Tami!!!" Kamaru was screaming. Linda skillfully knocked him off, put on her clothes brought out her gun and a long niddle.

Kamaru was awaken by a sudden rush of cold he felt all over his body, he was stark naked, and tied to the only chair in his room. He saw Linda standing with a gun on her left hand and a long needle on the right one.
"Wetin they happen Tami?" Kamaru asked in a confused voice.
"I'm going to ask you one question and if you try to be smart, try to make any noise or otherwise I will have to use one of this on you, am I clear?"
"Yes" Kamaru suddenly became scared.
"Last week Friday a man made a call to a woman in Kaduna using your phone but when she subsequently try to reach her man, you kept on saying wrong number. Tell me about the man and how I can reach him."
"Please no kill me, na Omo bring am com our shop oo, na Omo cause all this thing oo, i no fit reach the man but Omo go fit, no kill me abeg Tami, you know say i love you"
"keep shut, when you went outside the other time, i knew it was this same Omo that you called, so you will call him right now and convince him to come over here right now"
"Ok"

FEW MINUTES LATER....

"Our wife, our wife" Omo said teasingly when he found his way into Kamaru's room.
"Hmmmm, you dey make me shy oo" Linda said jokingly.
"Kamaru wetin happen wey you just frown face like Balloteli?"
Linda looked at Kamaru in such away that Omo wouldn't notice, suddenly he shrugged and said.
"Na my wife oo, she talk say she dey leave today today oo" Kamaru lied.
"Our wif.........." Omo stammered when he saw a gun placed on his head.
"Both of you should come forward to the center of the room and if any of you try to be smart, I won't heisted to splash his brain on the wall"
"hah! Kamaru wetin dey happen?"
"Na about that man wey you carry come our shop that day oo, abeg tell her everything, I no wan die abeg" Kamaru said amids tears.
"Ok babies honeymoon is over, start talking or we will have to skin someone alive"
Omo became scared immediately.
"Anty abeg no kill us, we go tell you everything. That day I go buy fuel wey we go use repair one car, na him i see one man wey dey look for mechanic, na him i com talk to this man oo, him com follow me come shop, make we carry my tools. Naso we take follow me and Kamaru go repair the car oo. Wetin we repair no reach 10,000 naira but the man give us 100,000 naira."
"What kind of car?"
"Army hummer jeep, but the man no wear uniform oo."
"How can i reach the man now?"
"Anty abeg, no kill us" begged Kamaru.
Omo continued by saying.
"The man talk say him phone dey low and him no sabi him number off head, but e get one time wey him collect Kamaru phone recharge am with credit com call one Woman, him com talk say make we just dey claim say na wrong number if the number call back."
"Is there anything else you can tell me about the man?"
"Anty na all be that oo, Except say wen i meet the man for fuel station i see am with another man wey wear G-news uniform, i know sabi the man face but e be like say they know each other small."

Linda knew immidietly that's all they knew, she warned them about telling anybody what just happened or she would track and kill all of them.

Linda left Kamaru's house unfulfilled. How can i find a G-news worker among 20,000 of them, i don't know his name or his face nor do i know anything about him. She doesn't quit but what can she possibly do now. She made a decision of giving it a try. "I can't quit, i will try my best for this country, i will never forgive myself if i stopped trying to find this nuclear before it is used against our innocent masses.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank you all for reading my work, i see you sylvar02, hardeshinor, Olasco93, ayjos10, Hurklan, and Royal58. Thanks to YOU too that could not comment due to some reasons or the other and even the guest readers. I realy appreciate you all. without you it will be meaningless. i will continue the update regularly. thanks

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Feyikemi12(f): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ahmadgani you're doing a great job, keep it up and we're anxiously waiting for the next update
Re: Unknown Mission by Missmossy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Such an enthralling piece. Thumbs up Ahmadgani, more wisdom to you.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by tunery004(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ayjos10:
Nitefury tunery004 pinkycute cherrybrown
Eniqurl Aare2050
kwencypresh ritababe IDFWU queenyetty09
vickysunmomi
mercylin Horlabiyi Brytawon Hurklan
Cutieepearl Enneecy
Prevail23 Shiifi Rutemi Oladunwo Nastyd
BeeBeeOoh
Hfinest1 Saxwizard Liljboy lurex2rhyme
Yurme Daholiest
Teejaypee Mismoore Brytawon Hotwendy
Danyel09 et al...

Following

Nice story so far but things are just seeming too easy for Linda, and getting info from customer care is never that easy.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Linda was still finding it difficult to build up a lead, she was reviewing what all Omo had told her about the man. “Oh gosh“ she exclaimed.

“That girl bad oo Omo, why you no tell her everything now?“
“You no get mouth? Kamaru you for tell her now“
“I dey fear naa and you know say na you tell me wetin you see and you no even tell her say you steal wrist watch for the car, na you cause everything sha“
“Na wa oo, you wan make she collect my watch.“
“She fit come back oo Omo i dey fear“
“Forget, she no sabi my house, me and you go go my house now and early mor mor we go skwale go Ikare, make i see how she go trace my village, wether i no go use otormokpo finish her“ They heard a loud bang on the door.
“Not so fast ladies.“ Linda said while entering the room.
“Ah Anty abeg naa nor be my fault ooo, na Omo“
“Shut up coward, i was foolish to beleive that you were not hiding anything from me but my instinct was proving me wrong. How many cars did you see and how many men?“ Linda asked.
“Erm erm....“ Omo stamered.
“I hate to do this but i have no option“ She spoke almost whispereing.
Linda banged Omo so hard on the head that blood began to gush out.
“3 cars!, and he saw only 3 other men, i was under the car i did not see them oo, he even steal one wrist watch, e dey always hide am for him pocket abeg no kill am“ Kamaru begged.
She found the wrist watch from the side pocket of his pants. It was golden wrist watch that is given to army officers after completing certain missions.
“Attend to his wounds, don‘t take him to the hospital or you might end up implicating yourselves bye for now, i will find you two if the need arises“

General KM Chukwu was on the phone with Alhaji sani.
“General going by what you just told me, that girl is piling up witnesses we need to take care of them“
“Alhaji that won‘t be a problem.“
“Ok bye General“
The General dropped the phone, then sent a message that read as thus..
CAPUT THE FOLLOWING
1.MUSTY KADUNA
2.KAMARU ABAJI
3.OMO ABAJI.
LOOK LIKE ACCIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ayjos10(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wow.....anticipating the nxt update
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
tunery004:

Following

Nice story so far but things are just seeming too easy for Linda, and getting info from customer care is never that easy.

It might get difficult for her as events unfold. Who knows?

Regarding the issue of customer care, actually it was a true life story.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lister was standing, watching Melon and Ororo trying to fix and assemble the nuke.
"Melon why is it taking you guys forever to fix this thing?"
"Boss, without the resistors and the detonator it's very hard to regulate and to find the exact angles for distribution into various cylinders." Melon explained.
"Call the General to confirm when the ditonators will reach us." Ororo added.
"Ok, keep working I will contact him, meanwhile let me get you guys something to eat." Lister said while walking out.
"Melon, the last job we did in Sangala was much easier, within two days we were able to go home."
"Stop reminding me about the past, we still have to fix this too. Its time for us to get back at this country for what they did to you and i." Melon said with anger in his voice.

KADUNA
The people of Na'ibawa awake today to be greeted with the news of the sudden death of Musty, his wife and their six month year old baby. According to an eye witness, they died from a fire outrage that engulfed their house. The fire was said to have started from the light of a stove in their kitchen. This was the news making headlines in Kaduna that morning.
A man was walking out from the crowd that gathered in front of the house.
"It has been accomplished Boss, it was an accident" The man spoke through the phone.
"Well done boy" The man on the other side of the phone said.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2015
A short black man with a flat nose was in a semi dark room talking to two other men.

“Smart!“ He called
“Yes sir“
The man changed his expression.
“Stop calling me sir, just call me Ceaner! Cause that is who i am. I clean up messes.“
“I am sorry Cleaner“ Smart responded.
“Musty had to be taken care of by my boy in K.D.“
“Now you both will go down to Abaji and finish off those cowards everything you need for the operation is here, take it“ Cleaner said while handing over a smalll bag to Smart.
“OK.“
“Black let‘s go! Smart spoke.
“One more thing, i am sending you both because my man in Abaji can not make it look like an accident, you better make it look like an accident.“
“Ok Cleaner“ they both chorused while moving out.

With the watch in her hands Linda was getting lost with the turn of events, why is this case getting more complicated with alot of mazes to scale, who owns this watch, who is the man from G-news. Linda asked her self.
It‘s hightime i called the Doc though it is a confindential case but it involves the whole country now.
She brought out her phone and dialled a number.
“Hello Doc?“
“Linda....? It always take you eternity to reach me, i know you need something right?“
“Not so Doc.... Actually i needed some little info but please dont ask me any further question, just give me some info please“
“I know the drill, i trained you“
“Ok Doc i need some info about the special wrist watches issued to Special soldiers after completing special assignments“
“Hmmm, THE MARK“
“What?“
“Yes that is what we call the watch, it is not just an ordinary watch it is a mark of honor and it is also an identity, what do you realy want to know about The watch?“
“Is there anyway the owner of one of the watches could be known“
“I think yes! The watch has a special digit inscribe at it bottom, and a hand written list of soldiers that had been given those watches are stored somewhere in DODAN BARACKS. This is a discreet info, why do you ne....“
Linda cut off the line with a smirk on her face...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Tunnery004 thanks for your observation. Missmossy and feyikemi12 thanks for your comments

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Linda dropped the phone. She knew Doc very well if she answers one more question from him she will have to continue answereing he has a way of making people talk.
“Doc!,“ Linda exclaimed to herself.
Doc as he was fondly called is a Doctor of psychology and criminology from the famous Nabo Gunta university. His real names are Osita Ikenna he hails from the igbo part of Niger Delta. At a time not so long ago, the Federal government secretly funded a project that will create a special squad that will oversee special internal and territorial security. The members of this squad will be drawn from each security agency. The government needed a neutral person, someone outside the security agency to head the project so as not to create publicity and enimity between the agencies and that was when Dr. Osita Ikenna came in due to his expertise and experience.
Though the project was not completed because of the change in government, but DOC was able to blend well with those he tutored. Linda happened to be one of those he tutored. Linda was selected to represent the police force alongside nine others from different agency. She remembered how vigorous the training was, the Doc took special interest in her because of her been a female and was excelling in almost all the challenges put forward to her ranging from mental, physical, emotional and combats. During the 3 weeks they spent in the camp located in Bosso Niger state she was able to learn alot from the DOC. She kept in touch with Him, sometimes asking him for advice and clues on some of her assignments.
“I will have to be on a plane for to Lagos. I cant take a bus due to time constrain“ Linda explained to herself.

Kamaru and Omo were on a bus heading towards ikare, getting to close to Lokoja, they met a bockade made by robbers. At the end of the robbery 9 people were killed including Kamaru and Omo.

“Hello Cleaner! Kamaru and Omo Gone. It was an accident no one will ever suspect“ Smart reports

Diallo Diallo by wyclef jean.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Missmossy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Its getting bloody! Linda should take it easy .
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
A.A. SANI FARMS
A very big farm with all sort of cattle breeds, horses, sheeps, goats, poultries and all kind of cash and food crops. The farm is about 10 kilometers in width and 18 kilometers in length.
Alhaji Sani, Cheif Kefas and Professor Bola were chatting in a luxurious buildings that serves as one of the farm house. They were speaking in low tones.
"I can't allow all my investments to be in jeopardy, I know what i went through to create my empire, and also the sacrifices i made to become the richest man in this part of the world" Alhaji sani spoke with anger.
"Alhaji, we are in this mess together, becoming the oil mogul I'm today was not an easy task at all, and Prof. I know what you went through before you made your name as a top notch Professor in Africa." Cheif Kefas said.
"How sure are we that Chukwu's boys won't fail us? Prof. Bola asked.
"Let us just keep our fingers crossed and hope they delivers, but we need those detonators, cause we need to swing the tide in our favour" Alhaji sani responded.
"Hope that girl leads us to the detonators" Cheif Kefas added.
"Where is Chukwu?" Alhaji asked.
"He's in Kaduna, today is the passing out parade of NDA boys" Prof. Replied.
The three elites continued chatting until Prof. and chief took their leave.

"Ladies and gentlemen fasten your seat belts, the plane will land in the next few minutes, I repeat please fasten your seat belts the plane will land in the next few minutes." This was the announcement coming out from the speakers of the plane carrying 45 passengers including Linda Garba.

"Madam where you dey go?" an airport cab driver asked Linda as she was making her way out of the MMI airport.
"Ikoyi, take me to Ikoyi." Linda responded to the cab man.
Throughout the 39 minutes drive, the driver was just making alot of noise of how fuel price has rocketed high, food items getting more expensive and so much more.
"Madam which part of Ikoyi we dey go?"
"Bestgood Hotels" She choosed this hotel because she wanted to be close to the barracks.

FEW MINUTES LATER....
"Welcome to Bestgood hotels ma'am" The receptionist welcomed Linda.
"Thank You, I need a single room"
"ok, 12,000 naira ma'am"
Linda counted and handed over the money to her.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
A nuclear device has been detonated in Lagos Nigeria, 200,000 people are confirmed dead while another 1 million people are in critical conditions as at the time of this news, the effect of the nuke is increasing by the hour. More details to follow soon. I'm J.S.Martins. Amebo news.

"No it can't be...." Linda suddenly woke up from the nightmare she just had.
"Thank God it's just a dream" she said.
There was a knock on the door, she checked the time and it was just quarter past 3:am.
Linda became alerted, she picked up her gun and tip toed to the door. She slightly opened the door carefully. She saw a man standing and he looks frightened.
"Don't shoot please I'm Victor Johns, you met my wife in Kaduna"
"Come in slowly, with your two hands raised up"
The man was coming in slowly, Linda tried to pin him down but he swiftly ducked.
"If i had wanted to kill you, you would have been dead a long time a go, just listen to what I have to say"
Linda felt relaxed as the man started his narration.
"Just like I said earlier, my name is Victor Johns I hail from Akwa Ibom state, I joined the Nigeria army in 2002 as a special recruit, I was immediately sent to Kaduna to serve in the weapon transport division. But something happened two years into my service, a superior officer approached me with a deal to smuggle in weapons which I did because of the money involved was too good to turn down. The deal later went wrong and I was exposed but the superior officer denied his involvement. After they dismissed me I was sent to jail where i spent 10 years. When I came out I decided to do something meaningful with my life so I engaged myself as a market agent." The man paused.
"I'm still listening" Linda spoke.
"Two weeks ago I received a call from my former colleague that there was a deal on ground that involves alot of cash and a chance to travel to Iran. He asked me to get a new registered line for the operation but not registered on my name. My wife was out then, so i asked her to get and register a new line for me while coming back but she made a mistake of registering with her name. After all arrangements, we travelled to Iran. We were told that we are to transport a nuke to Nigeria discreetly for the security of the country. And as someone who has experience in weapon transfer I was to head the operation since they do not want serving officers to be involved directly. I met our contact in Iran, after necessary procedures they loaded the NSU982 plane which we used to travel. The contact said he would inquire if the Nuke arrived Nigeria safely, so I gave him the number.
We arrived Nigeria safely I misplaced my phone in the airport. On our arrival, we were asked to move the nuke to Lagos. The journey was going as planned until we arrived Abaji. The bottom plate of one of the car in our 5 vehicle convoy had a leaking problem. I went into town to get a mechanic.
I gave the mechanics alot of money. I used their phone to call my wife, I never told her that I traveled to Iran. The whole operation took another swing when we were asked to handover everything to some men before entering Lagos. We handed everything over and i went into Lagos to flex, i was loaded with money. I came to Kaduna early one morning i wanted to surprise my wife. But when i came close to my house, i saw you entering my house, i went close to eavesdrop all you said to my wife, i followed you but to my greatest surprise you went into a hotel. I continued following you untill you came to Abaji, i knew something was up when i saw the way you handled those nuisance i was determined to unravel it on my own but something happened. All the people i worked with were killed. And my wife is not picking her call........

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2015
a new accomplice to help unravel d nuke mystery.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
“....... I tried calling my wife, but her line was not going through, then i knew something was not right i......“
“Hold on! How did you get to know that your colleagues were killed?“
“I was expecting that question, we have 3 ways of communiating, i tried reaching them but none of them was reponding, it is very unsuall of them i also tried calling my contact but all to no avail, that‘s when it occured to me that all the people i have associated with one way or the other since i took up this deal were been eliminated.“
“Why are you here now?“
“I ran a small background check on you and i found out that you a police officer. I cannot keep on following your trail and i felt that through you i could get back at those monsters i know they‘ve killed her, my wife and my life is also in danger“ Victor started crying like a baby.
“So can you come up with any usefull lead, since you were involved directly“
“No lead, No lead. It‘s a complete black out for me. but the only information i have seems useless“
“Let‘s here it, we might find something out of it.“
“There was this woman.“
“What woman?“
“She was sent to confirm our location when we arrive Abaji but i dont know her name, her address or anything about her i only knew her face, the name of the perfume she was wearing and that she has a scorpion tatoo on the side of her neck“
“What colour of tatoo?“ Linda asked.
“Red“
“Daughters of Jezebel!“ Linda exclaimed.
“Who is she?“
“Daughters of Jezebel is the name of an all lesbian occultic group that run errands for criminals and bloody politicians, the force busted them 2 years ago but i heard they were back in business“
“We are going back to Abuja.“
Linda wanted to ask him about the wrist watch but she hesitated.

“Omale how is your girl doing?“
“She has not reported anything for the last 36 hours sir“
“We have limited time please do all you can, find a way to talk to her or i will end up calling the Cleaner“
“Ok... ok... General“

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by missuniverse(f): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
I think Linda is reporting to someone she's supposed to work against

I think dis omale guy is a definition of Lamb in wolves clothing

I think Linda is in for a very long thing
Re: Unknown Mission by missuniverse(f): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Unknown Mission by horlabiyi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'm here Sir, nice and lovely story but I think you should try as much as possible to create suspense in order for we readers to guess the next thing to happen. Ride on bro more ink to your pen!
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
The first flight that took off from MMIA Lagos, landed in NAIA Abuja at exactly 7:00Am. Among the passengers were Asp Linda Garba and her new ally Victor Johns.
"How can we locate the daughters of Jezebel?" Victor asked
"I don't know but I think we should start from somewhere. How did she found you in Abaji?"
"It was a power biker that dropped her, she confirmed our location, made some calls and they took off with the bike man"
"Ok! I know where we should go"
SPARKLING LINK
The music of Charly Boy (naija bike) was booming from a barbers shop in a neighborhood filled with dirts and bad roads, no rules or orders. Alot of bikers where scattered all over, some were making stunts other where just standing looking.
Linda and Victor dressed in black all over came into the neighborhood.
"Man I have a deal and I need a conveyner" Victor speaking to one of the bikers"
"Ok, my bike needs some check up I will hook you up with another biker?"
"Not a bike, it's classified I need Jezebels. The biker appeared to be shocked..
"No no no, I don't know what you are talking about" Linda who was just watching Victor and the biker brought out some bunch of 1000 naira notes.
"Take!" she offered it to the biker.
"Come I will show you" the biker said while taking the money.
He led them through a lonely deserted corridor into a very large space with men smoking marijuana, they passed the men and went into a large building with no roof further they went into a very dark room with red lights. four ladies were seated on the floor almost naked smoking from a sheesha pot, another lady was seating on a chair with her legs crossed.
"Wait here" the biker whispered.
He went close to the woman who was on the seat and whispered something into her ears, she nodded her head and the biker took his leave.
"Come closer please" The woman beckon on Linda and Victor.

Just like an electric shock the ladies that were smoking sheesha stood up brought out their guns and pointed them towards Linda and Victor.
"Don't shoot please, we brought a big deal" Victor begged.
"Put on the lights" the woman who seem to be their leader ordered.
The room suddenly turned bright, it was a well furnished room.
"We don't do deals with riffraffs how did you know about us?"
"Wait a minute, you look familiar, yeah I remember. you are the nuke guy" A lady was saying while getting closer to Victor.
"But what is he doing here? How did he found us?"
"We have alot of cash, listen to us" Victor requested.
"And what makes you think that we won't just shoot you both and take your money"
"You won't shoot us because you want to feel my toungue on your c_•t." Linda said in a sexy voice.
"Drop your weapons! The leader ordered.
"I just need some little info and you will be richer that you are right now and you might get the tongue...." The leader of the ladies began to show some signs like she was getting turned on.
"What kind of info?"
"I need to get to the person who offered you the nuke job"
"That's against the ethics of this business"
"You have nothing to loose but you have alot to gain remember the tongue on your...."
"No I can't give out the info"
"Just try.."
"Ok but you will have to lick me first"
"Tell me first and I'm all yours"
"How sure am i that you won't break your end of the bargain"
"You have my word"
"Ok you won I..........." The lights went off. Pa pa pa pa... Two men came into the room and where shooting sporadically. Linda ducked easily so did Victor. The ladies were also shooting toward the direction of the men but their guns were no match for that of the men. Linda and Victor where hiding behind a large couch. The shooting suddenly stopped, the sound of footsep was heard clearly. A gun was lying just close to Victor but he can't pick it without drawing the attention of the men. Linda made a signal to Victor and she jumped out distracting the men. Victor picked up the gun, the men turned suddenly and continued shooting, Victor was shooting.
Some minutes later alot of bodies were lying on the ground.....

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
horlabiyi:
I'm here Sir, nice and lovely story but I think you should try as much as possible to create suspense in order for we readers to guess the next thing to happen. Ride on bro more ink to your pen!
thanks bro I will take your advice
Re: Unknown Mission by horlabiyi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
You're welcome bro. Fire on
Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2015
let's ride on dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Shortlisted For IMPAC Dublin Prize / Dark Coward Prince / My Neighbor's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.