Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists (2324 Views)

High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
My dear people,

it is true our fears have being confirmed that Buhari is an unrepentant ethno-religious hater whose greatest desire is to hand over the nation to his Dan Fodio people

My dear people

Let us ignore this government and pretend it doesn't exist by not complaining about its neglect of our people

My dear people

Let us transform the East into a first world nation through self help to prove to Buhari and his fellow jihadists that progress engineered by people is far superior to that engineered by government

My dear people

When we achieve development of first world standard, we should ensure that the Jihadists up North only see but never partake in our development

This we can achieve by

1) not giving alms to Northern beggars

2) learning their trade in order to replace them with our people

So that their people will have no choice but to migrate back to Arewa to tell others how developed the land of the so called infidels are

My dear people

Remember that the Jihadists think they are revenging cool

My dear people

Our best do show when we are pushed to wall

WE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND CAN DO IT AGAIN

Please spread the message to all while we keep praying cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by vayne(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Our silence will rip em apart,but first,I want the scratched faces to see that not everything is politics...

All of a sudden,we are hearing united southern Nigeria,they haven't seen anything yet.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Baawaa(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bitterness of heart!

1 Like

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by fulanimafia: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
I took a moment to imagine the state of mind of the OP while writing these lamentations and it occurred to me that the Igbos are really hurting.

What makes the situation worse is that chestbeating seems to be their only coping mechanism, which unfortunately worsens the situation because it erodes their relationship with others, one of the key causative elements of their present quagmire.

P.S. I will not even open my mentions so don't bother.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:
I took a moment to imagine the state of mind of the OP while writing these lamentations and it occurred to me that the Igbos are really hurting.

What makes the situation worse is that chestbeating seems to be their only coping mechanism, which unfortunately worsens the situation because it erodes their relationship with others, one of the key causative elements of their present quagmire.

What is the painment in the write-up when all the diseases that have eradicated in Igboland are still killing people on per second billing in North.

Igbos in north are businessmen and women, Northerners in igboland are beggars and other itinerary workers.

When Igbo kids are challenging the world best, Northern kids are falling over themselves to join Boko Haram and graduate to ISIS university grin grin grin grin

There are better education and health facilities in igboland than in North, the standard of living in East is 1000% higher than North.

Let Buhari use the appointment to better his kindred never ending qualms

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by cjrane: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
My dear people,

it is true our fears have being confirmed that Buhari is an unrepentant ethno-religious hater whose greatest desire is to hand over the nation to his Dan Fodio people

My dear people

Let us ignore this government and pretend it doesn't exist by not complaining about its neglect of our people

My dear people

Let us transform the East into a first world nation through self help to prove to Buhari and his fellow jihadists that progress engineered by people is far superior to that engineered by government

My dear people

When we achieve development of first world standard, we should ensure that the Jihadists up North only see but never partake in our development

This we can achieve by

1) not giving alms to Northern beggars

2) learning their trade in order to replace them with our people

So that their people will have no choice but to migrate back to Arewa to tell others how developed the land of the so called infidels are

My dear people

Remember that the Jihadists think they are revenging cool

My dear people

Our best do show when we are pushed to wall

WE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND CAN DO IT AGAIN

Please spread the message to all while we keep praying cool

[size=14pt]I agree Igbos should ignore Buhari completely.
Let him do all he thinks he can do, it is really of no consequence. it will also help folks to stop being complacent about voting. they will get another chance in 2019 of removing the Jihadist janjaweeed from Aso rock.

Attahiru Jega plotted this situation the minute he decided to register very few people in the SE and made sure only a tiny fraction got their voters card.
Then capped it with sending faulty card readers to the region and making sure INEC officials took time to frustrate those willing to vote. Surprisingly in the north, they allowed children to register, have their cards picked up by parents, aunts or uncles and the INEC officials wasted no time in allowing such underage kids to vote.

The minute GEJ and other southern leaders refused to complain about these irregularities, it was when the stage was set for the greatest disenfranchisement of a section of Nigeria. People should protest such blatant disenfranchisement in the future and make sure the elections do not hold under such circumstances.[/size]

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Lushore1: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
cjrane:

[size=14pt]I agree Igbos should ignore Buhari completely.
Let him do all he thinks he can do, it is really of no consequence. it will also help folks to stop being complacent about voting. they will get another chance in 2019 of removing the Jihadist janjaweeed from Aso rock.

Attahiru Jega plotted this situation the minute he decided to register very few people in the SE and made sure only a tiny fraction got their voters card.
Then capped it with sending faulty card readers to the region and making sure INEC officials took time to frustrate those willing to vote. Surprisingly in the north, they allowed children to register, have their cards picked up by parents, aunts or uncles and the INEC officials wasted no time in allowing such underage kids to vote.

The minute GEJ and other southern leaders refused to complain about these irregularities, it was when the stage was set for the greatest disenfranchisement of a section of Nigeria. People should protest such blatant disenfranchisement in the future and make sure the elections do not hold under such circumstances.[/size]

I qouted you because you talked about election and please know that Igbos can only remove apc from power only if they are ready to form alliance with others major group.....and sadly i dont see this happening before 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by QuotaSystem: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
BuddahMonk:

What is the painment in the write-up when all the diseases that have eradicated in Igboland are still killing people on per second billing in North.

Igbos in north are businessmen and women, Northerners in igboland are beggars and other itinerary workers.

When Igbo kids are challenging the world best, Northern kids are falling over themselves to join Boko Haram and graduate to ISIS university grin grin grin grin

There are better education and health facilities in igboland than in North, the standard of living in East is 1000% higher than North.

Ironically you are doing exactly what the poster said in his post: EMPTY CHESTBEATING.

For your enlightenment, Ibos in the North are mostly impoverished hawkers and spare parts traders. Obviously they remain here and even spawn generations because they prefer it to the criminal, ritualistic, and undeveloped iboland tongue.

Take a look at the statistics for rape among female ibo hawkers and you will understand why the migrants refuse to return to your red-earthed, eroded one piece of land and prefer to live like refugees in the North despite being attacked repeatedly. grin grin

Anyway I understand your desperate attempt to mask the pain of being made completely irrelevant and subjugated to the point where Ijaws are now your political masters, by the same person you so morbidly hate and failed to stop. It sucks to be Ibo. grin

http://www.bioline.org.br/request?rh08027

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by drss(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
I Alhaji Shehu Usman mai doya endorse this thread.
We the 5% patriots should forget about this government of mouth action and nepotism.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Rose2014: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Lobatan

So bitter like truth

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by BishopMagic: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

You will miss Jonathan and Nigeria in less than a year

1 Like

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Rose2014: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Ironically you are doing exactly what the poster said in his post: EMPTY CHESTBEATING.

For your enlightenment, Ibos in the North are mostly impoverished hawkers and spare parts traders. Obviously they remain here and even spawn generations because they prefer it to the criminal, ritualistic, and undeveloped iboland tongue.

Take a look at the statistics for rape among female ibo hawkers and you will understand why the migrants refuse to return to your red-earthed, eroded one piece of land and prefer to live like refugees in the North despite being attacked repeatedly.

grin grin

http://www.bioline.org.br/request?rh08027

Isn't it Better to hawk gala than to be on a killing spree in the name of Allah

You guys should go n put your house in order

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by drss(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

Go and sell ur gworo and leave us alone.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Rose2014: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

Almajiri feeling funky
Anyway let Buhari keep the appointments in the north to better their lots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by QuotaSystem: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
drss:

Go and sell ur gworo and leave us alone.

The same gworo (kolanut) that you worship in Iboland grin? You're just ignorant.

How many trucks do you want? cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by QuotaSystem: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:

Isn't it Better to hawk gala than to be on a killing spree in the name of Allah

You guys should go n put your house in order

Isn't it better to hawk gala AT HOME in Iboland than in the killing fields, repeatedly being mowed down in the name of Allah? Oh wait, they're still gonna get killed and their intestines ripped out for rituals or thrown in an evil forest/ezu river.

You lot are pathetic
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Rose2014: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Isn't it better to hawk gala AT HOME in Iboland than in the killing fields, repeatedly being mowed down in the name of Allah? Oh wait, they're still gonna get killed and their intestines ripped out for rituals or thrown in an evil forest/ezu river.

You lot are pathetic
grin

cheesy almajiri mentality

Funny this is what u guys thought n hoped for until BH started killing u lots too. Lmao

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by fulanimafia: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
BishopMagic:

You will miss Jonathan and Nigeria in less than a year

4 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by BishopMagic: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

Hope you can grow a descent jihadi beard

5 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by QuotaSystem: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:

Funny this is what u guys thought n hoped for until BH started killing u lots too. Lmao

Yeah, because initially the victims were Koreans grin...were you dropped on the head as a baby?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by QuotaSystem: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ojukwu will not be very happy with you OP.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

The Igbo is resorting to the best response you can give to a fool or fools. Silence. We know that all the goodies the north is acquiring for themselves through mischief and force will avail them nothing. Have you ever heard of this: Easy come easy go. Besides the north is relying on petrodollar, which is fast dwindling. I pray it comes to nothing in a few months and we will see. Under a democracy there is a limit to the action of a president. He cannot for instance decree innoson motors out of existence no matter how bitter he and his people feel about the Igbo. He cannot will away the industrial spirit of the Igbo. He cannot also mitigate to impressions the Igbo have about him or his people. In any free and fair election buhari will even get less vote from the south east.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

Igbos

Just imagine what will happen to this cattle rearer if we resolve to rear our own cattle with modern technology

My dear people

He will have no choice but to return back to his Boko Haram contaminated region .

Igbos please ignore Buhari and his fellow Jihadists by

1) refusing to give alms to Northern beggars

2) learning and replacing his trade/services with that of Igbos

So that he will have no choice but to return back to his Boko Haram contaminated region. cool

IPOB Kanu tell Igbos to stop giving alms to Northern beggars and should buy nothing from them.
[color=#770077][/color] cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Igbos

Just imagine what will happen to this cattle rearer if we resolve to rear our own cattle with modern technology

My dear people

He will have no choice but to return back to his Boko Haram contaminated region

So that he will have no choice but to return back to his Boko Haram contaminated region. cool

IPOB Kanu tell Igbos to stop giving alms to Northern beggars and should buy nothing from them.
[color=#770077][/color] cool

You got to be kidding right?

LOL, the only thing you Igbos can rear are little babies in your mushrooming baby factories for rituals.

LOL, these pregnant breeders must be the modern technology you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You got to be kidding right?

LOL, the only thing you Igbos can rear are little babies in your mushrooming baby factories for rituals.

Don't worry you will see the impact on you guys profit within Nigeria. cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by QuotaSystem: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Igbos

My dear people

He will have no choice but to return back to his Boko Haram contaminated region .

IPOB Kanu tell Igbos to stop giving alms to Northern beggars and should buy nothing from them.[/b][color=#770077][/color] cool

[b]There must be something polluting your water supply because this level of ignorance is unnatural.

1. Igbos have historically been cattle rearers (Ikpa Oku), but they have not been able to match the northerners in commercial production of milk and beef which Igbos cannot do without.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=CBK7REawuoEC&pg=PA203&lpg=PA203&dq=rearing+cows+in+igboland&source=bl&ots=-oRR5s4fcD&sig=2--yviQtnWtow-H4S7LhE5pZHC0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAWoVChMI3fy12vfQxwIVxNUUCh0XiQoe#v=onepage&q=rearing%20cows%20in%20igboland&f=false

2. Please stop the alms, by the time they learn ritual murders and kidnapping like their poor Igbo neighbours to survive, maybe the crime rate will rise and prompt government to be awake to its responsibility to the disabled.

3. You are shooting yourselves in the foot because Ibos are the biggest economic migrants in this country, you depend on the patronage of Hausas and Yorubas to survive. What will then happen to your fathers when they are chased out their shops and markets nationwide. This is the most myopic post I've read in ages.

P.S Even Ojukwu could not ignore Buhari and his body language grin, not to talk of you irrelevant nymphs.

Wail on. grin grin [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:

[b]There must be something polluting your water supply because this level of ignorance is unnatural.

1. Igbos have historically been cattle herders (Ikpa Oku), it's just that they have not been able to match the northerners in commercial production of milk and beef which Igbos cannot do without.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=CBK7REawuoEC&pg=PA203&lpg=PA203&dq=rearing+cows+in+igboland&source=bl&ots=-oRR5s4fcD&sig=2--yviQtnWtow-H4S7LhE5pZHC0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAWoVChMI3fy12vfQxwIVxNUUCh0XiQoe#v=onepage&q=rearing%20cows%20in%20igboland&f=false

2. Please stop the alms, by the time they learn ritual murders and kidnapping like their poor Igbo neighbours to survive, maybe the crime rate will rise and prompt government to be awake to its responsibility to the disabled.

3. You are shooting yourselves in the foot because Ibos are the biggest economic migrants in this country, you depend on the patronage of Hausas and Yorubas to survive. What will then happen to your fathers when they are chased out their shops and markets nationwide. This is the most myopic post I've read in ages.

P.S Even Ojukwu could not ignore Buhari and his body language grin, not to talk of you irrelevant nymphs.

Wail on. grin grin [/b]

Don't worry

Your beggars and traders will migrate back to Boko Haram contaminated region when their profits nosedive.

All the millions they make from selling their cattle in Igboland will go back to our pockets when we use modern technology to support mass production of animal products. cool

4 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by QuotaSystem: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Don't worry

Your beggars and traders will migrate back to Boko Haram contaminated region when their profits nosedive.

All the millions they make from selling their cattle in Igboland will go back to our pockets when we use modern technology to support mass production of animal products. cool

More ignorance, I've helped you enough today even if it's a Sunday, someone can continue from here.

Meanwhile, why not use the same modern technology to produce your ritual babies instead of subjecting the impoverished Ada's and Amaka's to the destiny bending preeks of ringwormed touts parading Awka in the name of baby factory. Otherwise by the time those Boko boys start breaking out of Ekwulobia prisons, they will have ready made wombs for their new suicide bombers grin. Ndi Ara.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Don't worry

Then you ought to revise your technology because these heavily pregnant heifers seem to be producing maladjusted calfs with flat heads who later develop and graduate into armed robbery, kidnapping, drug trafficking, prostitution etc - perhaps the problem may also be genetic?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:

More ignorance, I've helped you enough today even if it's a Sunday, someone can continue from here.

Meanwhile, why not use the same modern technology to produce your ritual babies instead of subjecting the impoverished Ada's and Amaka's to the destiny bending preeks of ringwormed touts parading Awka in the name of baby factory. Otherwise by the time those Boko boys start breaking out of Ekwulobia prisons, they will have ready made wombs for their new suicide bombers grin. Ndi Ara.

I trust my people

We have started the call to ignore Buhari

You know that silence hurt Jihadists like you

Get ready to accommodate your brothers who will be facing a dwindling financial situation very soon. cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by htconeline: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ibo online lamenting......ibo leaders wailer.......
Ohanaze begging
Ibo the confused being

4 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:

Stop replying the almajiri that went to university with neither WAEC nor JAMB grin grin grin grin grin

Am very surprise internet penetration have reached that cursed portion of Gambaristan

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Femi Adesina Normal? / 23 Years After, IBB Opens Up On Crashed Hercules C-130 / Militants Surrender To Military Firepower, Makes A New Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.