Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Will Non Church-goers Be Condemned On The Last Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Non Church-goers Be Condemned On The Last Day? (388 Views)

Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? / Annoying Habits Of Church Goers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Non Church-goers Be Condemned On The Last Day? by onoerime: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Sometimes i wonder how the judgement day is going to look like. So many religions are out there with one doctrine or the other. Some dont go to church but believes in God and Jesus. My question is that will non church goers be condemned on the last day? How about the moslems, budhist and others?
Re: Will Non Church-goers Be Condemned On The Last Day? by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Hw can u believ in jesus and not go to church? Didn't jesus spend most of his time in d synagogue?

Jeez!
Re: Will Non Church-goers Be Condemned On The Last Day? by raayah(f): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Its God's judgement. He alone decides who will be saved.
Re: Will Non Church-goers Be Condemned On The Last Day? by oy13(f): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's not just about going to church it uplifts your spirit .when an down after d service I feel a bit calm of all my worries ..life and stress can make you go crazy cry
Re: Will Non Church-goers Be Condemned On The Last Day? by keandre: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
onoerime:
Sometimes i wonder how the judgement day is going to look like. So many religions are out there with one doctrine or the other. Some dont go to church but believes in God and Jesus. My question is that will non church goers be condemned on the last day? How about the moslems, budhist and others?

Exactly,the fact that there are so many religions /gods, makes it plain that none is real

But tell me, who do you think is going to be the judge? The first century Jewish carpenter

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon. Sept. 21st 2015) - ENDURING HARDSHIP / Vow To God. / Bakare Blasts Nigerian Students For Endorsing Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.