Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) (49267 Views)

Toolz Hangsout With Keri Hilson In Lagos (pics) / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Rikidony(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by lardeipo(f): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
tiwa dont finish the pop corn oo grin grin
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Elxandre(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
How long will this guy keep riding on the Godwin fame?

You better get into the studio and do something meaningful.
I'm beginning to get pretty annoyed with you.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by xreal: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
gaetano:
Only tiwa garbage dey chop pop corn. Lol!
By the time the guy go drop phone, him go realize say bowl don empty hehehe. Na #Godwin sha

u no serious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by fizzle19(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good 4 dem!!!
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Precious91(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
He looks good
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Neduzze5:

LadyF wannabe angry
and so what? She got it from dbanj and I got it from her on nairaland any problems?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
vizkiz:
hope he didn't take her out on a date. Looks like a date to me undecided

[b][/b]Where is her baby? Oh, ok nanny Tbliz is babysitting him/her/it at home grin

Lol @bolded
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Neduzze5(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
silvermania:
and so what? She got it from dbanj and I got it from her on nairaland any problems?

Yes, the problem is that she got it from a man

And you my friend, a man is now getting it from her.

You smoke weed? angry

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
vizkiz:

[b][/b]Where is her baby? Oh, ok nanny Tbliz is babysitting him/her/it at home grin
[b][/b]

Lol @bolded
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by darlenese(f): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tiwa where is your baby ?
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Neduzze5:

Yes, the problem is that she got it from a man

And you my friend, a man is now getting it from her.

You smoke weed? angry
so a Female teacher can't be your lecturer ,,,? Guy u have pride

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Neduzze5(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
silvermania:
so a Female teacher can't be your lecturer ,,,? Guy u have pride

You smoke Oshogbo weed?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by TuGreat(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is a song that gives you the opportunity to cure your emotional illness(sadness,depression)and that of others only if you listen, download and also share to them.this song will be incomplete without you downloading and sharing. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeLgFVgIrUR.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by shamecurls(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
My dearest Naija babes that bleach,if on the judgement day your face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's laptop....don't argue....just go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by DrGroove(f): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:
Nice one but seriously all this people no dey shame.

You produced your music here in Naija and we the masses patronise you simply because the songs makes some senses.

Next you become millionaires over night
Run abroad to spend the money like you make that money abroad.

Then shares your pictures with same nigerians that makes you rich.

Why don't u share the pics with the oyinbo?

Thunder fire all of una including tubaba wey do him wedding for dubai.

Awon elewon
BAD BELLE..its allowed
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by wristbangle: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
vizkiz:

Where is her baby? Oh, ok nanny Tbliz is babysitting him/her/it at home grin

Lol. Ur nat sewious.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Neduzze5:

You smoke Oshogbo weed?
guy am an easy going guy, today na Sunday how service,

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by summerflame(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why are u so jobless rather than first to be commenting, u and LadyF..?.. u bitches needs a life and a spiritual healing
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by LaJose78(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
nd xo wht? Make i go hug dem? Some ppl no get work sha.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by danduj(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
hehehe nd dis boy is claiming 18 buh it's none of my business
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by MunaAndy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
korede na fine bobo.

IntrovertER is back! who are thou to be FTC?

I hail thee grin
INTROVERT:
korede na fine bobo.

IntrovertER is back! who are thou to be FTC?

I hail thee
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by jazinogold(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
kk
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by starsult: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
beautifully look.
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by olaolulazio(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
This is an FP material.

Some husllers don't go to church or may be hustling for FTC when the word of God is going on.

An FP material or a FP material?
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by joeace2020(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Like it matters to us where they hang out....

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by jamace(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
This is an FP material.

Some husllers don't go to church or may be hustling for FTC when the word of God is going on.
Why de bad belle naa? cheesy
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by chocolateme(f): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
olaolulazio:

An FP material or a FP material?
onye nkuzi daalu.
A FP MATERIAL
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by madjune(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR madjune IN THE mobilebookshelf write and win COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

KINDLY VISIT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM.

LIKE THE PAGE AND PLEASE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS DULY BEFORE VOTING.

THANK YOU and LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH!
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by MistaHumble(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tiwa my crush... Got so much love for this beautiful, sexy lady with her very unique voice.

Thumbs up girl
Re: Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) by Obaf16(f): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked Don't tell me she don leave her baby to begin hustle...
I wonder oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Ladies Mob Iyanya At Pool Party [PICS] / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / AY Visits Mercy Johnson-okojie On Set (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.