Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! (6836 Views)

Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs / Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build / 10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by barakah(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Are you looking at doing a 3D drawing of your building/structure.

You want to see a pictoral view of your building design in 3D before you complete the construction works.

Or you simply want a 3D drawing that serves as a guide to the mason as he progresses with works.

Talk to a professional now!
Our very own Abdulwastecx did mine at an affordable price.
He doesn't only do building plans,offer consultancy on civil matters and carry out onsite construction works, he also does flawless 3D drawings.

Plus! Don't be thinking I'm doing an advertorial because I got a free job, I paid in full.

See sample pictures below:-

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by mufutau55(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
It does not surprise me what this young professional can do. He is really good at what he does...
I need to bring this man on project to Lagos or Ado-Ekiti when fund is ready and he is available.
I like his professionalism 'cause I have dealt with him on several occasions. Thanks.

@Barakah
This look like a Twin 2 Bedrooms Flats... en-suite? The 3D design look real nice.

Hajji M.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by barakah(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yes!
Its a twin two bedroom building.
The design has really got me excited.
The work is at finishing stage and everything that appears on the 3D must now go to the construction work proper.
More like following professional advise to the letter.

mufutau55:
It does not surprise me what this young professional can do. He is really good at what he does...
I need to bring this man on project to Lagos or Ado-Ekiti when fund is ready and he is available.
I like his professionalism 'cause I have dealt with him on several occasions. Thanks.
@Barakah
This look like a Twin 2 Bedrooms Flats... en-suite? The 3D design look real nice.
Hajji M.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by Lakeside247(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nice and Clean work here. Do you mind sharing the floor plan?

1 Like

Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
barakah:

You want to see a pictoral view of your building design in 3D before you complete the construction works.

Or you simply want a 3D drawing that serves as a guide to the mason as he progresses with works.

He doesn't only do building plans,offer consultancy on civil matters and carry out onsite construction works, he also does flawless 3D drawings.

Plus! Don't be thinking I'm doing an advertorial because I got a free job, I paid in full.

We should salute and promote these young guys for the services that they offer.

I too paid in full for the architectural services that I got and I will continue to recommend that architect unfettered.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by mufutau55(m): 3:27am On Aug 31, 2015
barakah:

Yes!
Its a twin two bedroom building.
The design has really got me excited.
The work is at finishing stage and everything that appears on the 3D must now go to the construction work proper.
More like following professional advise to the letter.

Thank you. I hope you will let us see the finished product.

Hajji M.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by Venom104: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice 3D..
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by barakah(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2015
mufutau55:

Thank you. I hope you will let us see the finished product.
Hajji M.

Of course!
Definitely.
Lakeside247:
Nice and Clean work here. Do you mind sharing the floor plan?

There it is.
Sorry it took me a while.

Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by simonvic: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2015
nice design
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by mufutau55(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
barakah:

Of course!
Definitely.

There it is.
Sorry it took me a while.

@Barakah... This is a very nice floor plan... The other adjustment I added to mine is to link both flats internally thru the Dinning area so that it could also be used as a 4/5 Bedrooms Flat for larger family... The Heavy Iron Door that links both Flats is locally made so that it can locked in both flats for security in case the flats is used by separate family.

Hajji M.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by barakah(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
mufutau55:

@Barakah... This is a very nice floor plan... The other adjustment I added to mine is to link both flats internally thru the Dinning area so that it could also be used as a 4/5 Bedrooms Flat for larger family... The Heavy Iron Door that links both Flats is locally made so that it can locked in both flats for security in case the flats is used by separate family.
Hajji M.

I did same internal link too.
My link point is however close to the kitchen with a 4 feet walkway without a door.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by mufutau55(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
barakah:

I did same internal link too.
My link point is however close to the kitchen with a 4 feet walkway without a door.

That is good adjustment too... but you should put doors so you can make both flats secured separately.
Good work though. Enjoy the house when it's finished. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by barakah(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
mufutau55:

That is good adjustment too... but you should put doors so you can make both flats secured separately.
Good work though. Enjoy the house when it's finished. Thanks.
Hajji M.

Will do.
Thanks for the advise Sir!
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by mufutau55(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
@Barakah
How far with this project? Any more updates.

Hajji M.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by johnson232: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
how come this abdulwastecx guy knows everything...
this is really nice.....
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by mufutau55(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
johnson232:
how come this abdulwastecx guy knows everything...
this is really nice.....

Some people are very talented... I respect him o... another new young talent is Segzy14.

Hajji M..
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by johnson232: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
mufutau55:

Some people are very talented... I respect him o... another new young talent is Segzy14.

Hajji M..
the guy is extremely good sir...
i also do respect him alot with podosci...
those guys got talent...

2 Likes

Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M..

Respect for my boss.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by mufutau55(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2015
segzy14:

Respect for my boss.

You are one of the most trustworthy guy I have dealt with.
Please don't ever change your attitude. I shall ever be grateful.
I will always be happy to call you a friend and a brother. God bless you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
mufutau55:

You are one of the most trustworthy guy I have dealt with.
Please don't ever change your attitude. I shall ever be grateful.
I will always be happy to call you a friend and a brother. God bless you.

Hajji M.

Thank you.
You are also my friend and my brother.
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by LondonCool(m): 1:42am On Mar 16, 2016
segzy14:

Thank you.
You are also my friend and my brother.

Segzy14 is a very wonderful and upright professional. I met him face-to-face a couple of years ago at his Abuja office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by mufutau55(m): 1:53am On Mar 16, 2016
LondonCool:

Segzy14 is a very wonderful and upright professional. I met him face-to-face a couple of years ago at his Abuja office.

Agreed. He has done some work for me in the past. Very trustworthy.
The guy got a good reputation.. and a gentleman too. Highly recommended.

Hajji M.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2016
LondonCool:

Thanks sir, how is your kuje plot? Have u fenced it ? I was happy to met you in abuja then, it was a pleasure.
I relocated from abuja to lagos few years ago and I am happy for the decision I took.
I have changed my phone, I don't have your contact anymore, pls kindly WhatsApp me on +2347035596641.

Thanks
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2016
mufutau55:

Agreed. He has done some work for me in the past. Very trustworthy.

Hajji M.

Thanks
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by Isaac393l: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
barakah:

Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by LondonCool(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bumped
Re: 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! by Isaac393l: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
LondonCool:
Bumped

(1) (Reply)

NEW House 3 Bedroom Apartment opp. Nicon Town Estate 4th Roundabout Lekki (PICs) / Wallpapers, 3D Wall Panels, window Blinds and other home beautification / Northern Foreshore Projects Electrical Fittings....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.