Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada (30649 Views)

My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited / My Experience With GNLD Today & how Nairaland topic saved me / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by koolkay01(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
ish ..............lolz dey are crazy set of pple
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by juliusjulius: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
engrshakespeare:

This is a joke right?

I don't joke with my life, I'm desperately in need of help
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by engrshakespeare: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
When you got to Gbagada, did u see this guy, he is one of their 'directors'. From the way his eyes are shinning, you wont be in doubt that he is a thief. Felix is his name, he is a talented liar.

You will also hear names like Akintan Adebowale, Thomas Okoduwa. They all have one thing in common, they are all thieves.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by engrshakespeare: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
juliusjulius:

I don't joke with my life, I'm desperately in need of help

Obviously. U really think someone will just pay in money in ur account without knowing u or ascertaining if this is a scam?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by atom82: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
As in its only in gnld that Yu would find the most frustrated set of people in fact if Yu object or ask too much question all will attack Yu with insult even the guy claiming he earns 250k looks very broke

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by juliusjulius: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Obviously. U really think someone will just pay in money in ur account without knowing u or ascertaining if this is a scam?

Many people has confirmed that this is not a scam, and some people have been helping.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by engrshakespeare: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
juliusjulius:

Many people has confirmed that this is not a scam, and some people have been helping.

Good luck to such people, more grease to their elbows.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by deolu2000(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
anneosisi5:
What about greenlife?

they are all birds of d same feathers,it's only ppl dt want quick money frm little hustling dt can fall mugun to them,worst bet,you will waste ur tym attendn d so called seminar,even wt good observation of an invitation you know it's frm them.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by neocortex: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
aameyah:
When did GNLD become like this though?
It seemed like a legit, pyramid business in those days....

All pyramid systems are scams because the assumption behind them is flawed which
is that the number of new recruits is infinite.
We all know that is not true.
Moreover, all sane countries have placed either total or partial ban on pyramid schemes
scams.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Situation001(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jimdonnet:
I have posted my need for a menial job vacancy and I came across this poster one morning in front of my house. This particular one read "VACANCY SECURITIES,WAITERS AND FACTORY WORKERS NEEDED CALL 0809********"I called it and a man picked up and directed me to their headquarters at gbagada.

In my desperation for a job he told me to come on Monday before 9am. Rain was even falling but I still entered rain and went.i did not know the road to gbagada first Pedro. But I kept asking my way around. soon I was in a neat street and walked down the street till I came across the building that the jobless man I was talking with on phone said It's his headquarters. I saw him a short, dark man and entered the building. Fellow naira landers behold isn't was the INFAMOUS GNLD HEADQUARTERS. I just smiled because I knew even if they use juju or voodoo to collect my money it won't even work because I have learnt about them also.i just merely played along with them. He directed me to a man who now took me to a big hall full of youths.

I sat down the the air condition hall brought out my phone and was pinging.at my back a boy not less than 23 tapped me and asked if am new I said yes.i learnt he is a "SENIOR MANAGER" at gnld. His sister was also also senior manager.

fastforward they began calling their workers who also re youths of 16 years SENIOR MANAGERS,EMERALD DIRECTORS,SAPPHIRE DIRECTORS.i was like see format. Even the top oga that is emerald director I look better and well kept talk less of I should mention the man that directed me that looked like a wolf. During the lectures some of the new comers began to leave.as they realised they were scam.

After the entire lecture the second man that took me to the hall called me outside.he then sat me down and told me that that 16 year old boy was earning 250 000 naira every month. I was like in my mind 250 k and is am holding a better phone than him. I even told the man money does not fit that boy.the man then told me to purchase a form for 12,100. I began teasing him that does he want half payment.he said yes. I said okay that I am even expecting someone to come. to their company today. That I invited my friend along. I then formed a phone call and told my suppose imagery friend that I am at an atm machine I saw earlier while coming. That was how is a escaped.

I WANT OTHERS TO LEARN FROM THIS THAT GNLD IS INDEED SCAM.IF YOU SEE THE YOUTHS THAT ARE FIRST TIMERS THEY ARE OVER A 1000 AND I AM SURE 800 OF THEM WILL BE SCAMMED. AM 90%SURE BECAUSE GNLD PEOPLE HAVE SUGAR COATED TONGUES

KINDLY LET THIS BE ON THE FRONT PAGE TO WARN OUR YOUTHS THANKS

I was once in your shoes... So pathetic..
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by exco90(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
I was also a victim.. I was told to come for an interview .. At gbagada. On getting there it was GNLD.. Those bunch of fools were saying they left their well paying jobs for this so called GNLD social networking business. They are fonds of using terms.. Calling people going to school fools.. People that are wrKing that they are building someone else buisness.. They almost made me to regret having OND with they way they were saying.. Small boy collecting 80K monthly.. With half buttoned techno phone.(Meaning some button of the phone hve been removed) with pimples on his face.. Yet they have products they can solve 50 diff ailments. I borrowed money from my sis 800 to and fro.. And even purchased spray for my suwade shoe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Amhappy(f): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
One of my friends joined them recently. According to him,their top earner,a woman in Lagos collects N80million every month as salary. Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by guiddoti: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
emekamn:
this ur story long oh...abeg summarise
yu know go skul?comom summary dat tin for waec
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by DonaldGenes(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
jazinogold:
na corpers dy fall into their trap pass! during nysc peeps go travel to attend interview with out knowing its a scam! dem go even dy happy go buy or borrow suite unto first interview! lol! for job Wey dem no apply for grin wasting their small savings. wen dem com back , omo na lament dem go dy lament like palmy Wey don ferment

Hahahahaha
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Sharmeenator(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
GNLD grin
absoluteSuccess:
I am into network marketing business, I have clients at different places. Network marketing is not for everybody, but for people who do not cherish sedentary work environment. I'm proud of my job, and decision to help others in their quest for good health and wealth. But I don't tell them lies to make them drop their last card as the case often is, I rather expose them to the opportunities and the challenges and then leave them to their choices. All my patners contacted me through my blogs, no deception, if anyone likes, he or she joins out of full knowledge of what is at stake. If you lure people in, they would be ineffective. Deception is directly proportional to wickedness. www.nairaland.com/2524031/network-marketing-beginners
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Sharmeenator(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
I knew one of their agents, AY far back since my first job more than six years ago. AY has been trekking selling his wares and trying so hard to convince unsuspecting victims about the "goodness" of GNLD grin with nothing to show for. He's still living under the illusion of getting the much promised mansion. Recently I saw him peddling his much coveted trade like someone under spell, I just shook my head in pity undecided

Jimdonnet:
I have posted my need for a menial job vacancy and I came across this poster one morning in front of my house. This particular one read "VACANCY SECURITIES,WAITERS AND FACTORY WORKERS NEEDED CALL 0809********"I called it and a man picked up and directed me to their headquarters at gbagada.

In my desperation for a job he told me to come on Monday before 9am. Rain was even falling but I still entered rain and went.i did not know the road to gbagada first Pedro. But I kept asking my way around. soon I was in a neat street and walked down the street till I came across the building that the jobless man I was talking with on phone said It's his headquarters. I saw him a short, dark man and entered the building. Fellow naira landers behold isn't was the INFAMOUS GNLD HEADQUARTERS. I just smiled because I knew even if they use juju or voodoo to collect my money it won't even work because I have learnt about them also.i just merely played along with them. He directed me to a man who now took me to a big hall full of youths.

I sat down the the air condition hall brought out my phone and was pinging.at my back a boy not less than 23 tapped me and asked if am new I said yes.i learnt he is a "SENIOR MANAGER" at gnld. His sister was also also senior manager.

fastforward they began calling their workers who also re youths of 16 years SENIOR MANAGERS,EMERALD DIRECTORS,SAPPHIRE DIRECTORS.i was like see format. Even the top oga that is emerald director I look better and well kept talk less of I should mention the man that directed me that looked like a wolf. During the lectures some of the new comers began to leave.as they realised they were scam.

After the entire lecture the second man that took me to the hall called me outside.he then sat me down and told me that that 16 year old boy was earning 250 000 naira every month. I was like in my mind 250 k and is am holding a better phone than him. I even told the man money does not fit that boy.the man then told me to purchase a form for 12,100. I began teasing him that does he want half payment.he said yes. I said okay that I am even expecting someone to come. to their company today. That I invited my friend along. I then formed a phone call and told my suppose imagery friend that I am at an atm machine I saw earlier while coming. That was how is a escaped.

I WANT OTHERS TO LEARN FROM THIS THAT GNLD IS INDEED SCAM.IF YOU SEE THE YOUTHS THAT ARE FIRST TIMERS THEY ARE OVER A 1000 AND I AM SURE 800 OF THEM WILL BE SCAMMED. AM 90%SURE BECAUSE GNLD PEOPLE HAVE SUGAR COATED TONGUES

KINDLY LET THIS BE ON THE FRONT PAGE TO WARN OUR YOUTHS THANKS

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Drkul:
embarassed eya take heart my brother
are u serving in Ebonyi state?
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by LordOsix(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
They always claim to be what they're not to lure unsuspecting youths.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Drkul(f): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
opeyemy3939:
are u serving in Ebonyi state?
Nah
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by dramenda(f): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
I have many reasons to praise thy lord. Hallelujah.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Drkul:
Nah
whr r u serving?
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by kennykg(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
I also had my moment with this people of the underworld... They just scammed my frnd of 3k some weeks ago.. ..
Below is a link to my experience with them

https://www.nairaland.com/2381191/signs-gnld-job-invite/5
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by emekamn(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
guiddoti:
yu know go skul?comom summary dat tin for waec
bros I was exempted from WAEC
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by benz33(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2015
I DIASGREE WITH EVERY ONE OF YOU SAYING GNLD IS A SCAM...... NO THEY ARE NOT. THOUGH I MIGHT HAVE ISSUES WITH THE WAY THEIR EXISTING MEMBERS PRESENT AND ORGANIZE THEMSELVES.

GNLD IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER MLM...... IF YOU ARE LAZY TO SELL PRODUCTS PLEASE DONT GO NEAR THEM, THOUGH I DONT APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THEY SOMETIMES LIE....ABOUT JOB OPENINGS JUST TO CAJOLE YOU TO JOIN THEM

I STILL BUY THEIR PRODUCTS FROM THEIR MEMBERS AND USE..... But I AM NOT A MEMBER SHAAAA.. SO PLEASE THERE ARE CLEAN AND STRAIGHT PEOPLE MAKING GENUINE INCOME FROM SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS.

IF YOU DETEST SELLING PLEASE DONT GO NEAR THEM. THEY R REAL AND ITS MEANT FOR HARD WORKING AND AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Valendo: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2015
I think the way those people went about it is not good @ all. Haven said that, networking is not bad @ all. I repeat it is not a bad thing. In fact, if you know you aren't good at sales or if you would love to improve your chances of becoming a successful marketer, I would advise you to try networking. I think it is important for people to understand the meaning of networking. Its not a quick rich thing like some people will make u believe but it is profitable in the long run. One thing you could benefit is the training most of them are giving. Its a very good opportunity to improve yourself. Successful Networking depends on so many things: the products, the company's compensation plan etc....
One thing I always tell people is that if you don't want to lose money you might not make big money. I was introduced to GNLD in 2002. Registered and failed in the business due to orientation. Even with my past experience, I didn't allow it to stop me from trying again. This time around with a different company and with a well informed mindset. So my brothers and sisters, don't see it as a quick rich business like some pple want you to believe but rather the opportunity to connect with pple, interact with pple and network with pple. Trust me if you see a good company with a good compensation plan, then within two years you should be celebrating. Remember, it is only those who dare to fail greatly achieve greatly. Good night my people
BTW the one I am currently into now is very good, in terms of products and compensation plan. The company makes use of access bank as the only bank where you can get you wire transfer, and lagos state govt gets a small amount with automatic tax clearance certificate. So it is legit. Please my pple if you think you have failed in anything keep trying, its only a matter of time you will get there.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by sainttyayo(m): 2:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Eyah, it is well with you. GNLD people should be sincere with their prospects, pls.

Are you interested in flawless internet connection for all your gadgets use both @ home and office for
quick works and unlimited download at very affordable price? Whatsapp 08069067234 or ping 58AB2B08
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by hordy(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2015
i can tell you with all my might gnld is not a scam. in this modern era of technology people stil rely on worlds of mouth why not browse the internet and seek for first hand info instead of posting trash about what you dont know. if you attend an interview try and be attensive and listen carefully. for those of you that care you can browse about GNLD business and income plan and stop all this trash. if they are scam wont government stop them from operating?
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by absoluteSuccess: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Sharmeenator:
GNLD grin
What are you proud of? Truth or mockery Please read and understand. cry
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by softvio(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Cc : Danbrowndmf oboy come see those scammers, jimdonnet them know shout "am alive! Am awake!" for you? Hahahaha.. Na so dem scam me reach dere.. D guy come tell me sey ma bring anytin i hold use deposit for the form, i say i no hold cash..d id.iot get mind ask me ma bring ma transport..i come tell am say na person i de wait for make im transport me..d guy come know sey im don jam rock
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Valendo: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2015
This is a major problem with Nigerian youths. They are quick to make judgment without analyzing things. Many of them can waste their hard earned monies on frivolous things. Just imagine how football betting and baba ijebu are thriving in this country all because our youths want to get quick money as soon as possible. Network marketing is not a scam and if you are still not clear then you are on your own. These companies believe in individuals rather than television or radio adverts to sell their products. Like the other guy above me said, if you don't have passion for sales don't do it but if you have passion for sales pls I am begging you look a company with good products and compensation plan and do it. Cheers
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by wealthyk: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have always never wanted to answer any question that pertained to GNLD because a lot people do not entirely know what the company is all about and what they do. I am not an advocate of GNLD but I have been there and seen that what they do is 100% legit only the way the business is put out there. You see, GNLD is a MLM company based in USA and you can google the company to find out more, after all what is the essence of Google or wikipedia. A lot of us do not source for more information before saying things out of context, all you have to do is to find out more if you do not understand a thing. Simple, GNLD is a MLM company that specializes in nutritional products and all you have to do after registering is to buy their products and resell at a company resell price or whatever price you deem fit, but must not be too much. The only issue I have with them is the method used to bring in people but then, you have a choice either to join or not.
As for those people who do not look commensurate with what they earn, what they will tell you is that, it is not all about the money or the looks but about what they carry inside or have. They are also taught to invest part of the earnings on more enlightenment and education and other well intentions rather than on mere physical looks.
So there you have it, it is not illegitimate, it is 100% legit and their claims are verifiable and there is nothing to hide only that you do have a choice whether to join or not. I am doing it on a part time basis and I must tell you that I already have 6 people in my network and you are welcome to join, if you want to. Like I said am not an advocate and am not trying to lure people in, all you have to do is get information about a thing or topic or company before you make decisions or make improper comments about it.
Enjoy Your Day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-Power Records 400,000 Registration In 36 Hours / Employment Rate: Obasanjo Vs Jonathan Regime / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.