Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) (44559 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Darkseid:
Since when did camera turn to farming tool. undecided

grin grin
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by YoungWiseCash: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
sinkhole:
But you must get land first
your village no dey??
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by chi4ik4(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
APC & propaganda eh, see how her legs are very clean & she at farm? pls we are not gullible, we are gifted with wisdom...
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
This type won't be a role model for most of our ladies; they would rather imitate Kim Kardashian and the likes to live a fake life. I envy this woman's husband.
God bless the young woman!
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by lekjons(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bonapart:
tell when camera men and photographers start going to the farm
gringrin
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Am not surprise jorrr. Afterall the entire Benue State is one big farm land cheesy
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by guiddoti: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
washin tinz! simbi goes to farm
Next story would be Agbo lives in calabar rubbish
where is mr gandoki and wakama

1 Like

Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by delishpot: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
ExInferis:

Photo op.

99% are staged for publicity stunt

You don see am finish jarey.
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
BENUE: Food Basket of the Nation.
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by Epatty(f): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hope it continues as tym goes on
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by tyav7: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ha! This is not how my people dress to farm o. I'm from Apir and don't usually see Benue ladies dress like this to farm. Hope it's true sha.
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by TalkDirect: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bonapart:
Formalities, publicity stunt, notice me...

Add yours
Your kind of comment makes me fear for the future of the nation. Have we forgotten how to think straight? I am not a commissioner but I bend down to do what you may call dirty work when the need calls for it. I do this despite the fact that some of my employees come begging me to stop and let them do the task. Am I, in your estimation, also a media stunts man? Let's give credit where due and not be masters of aspersions.
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Make those Fulani herdsmen no meet una for there o.

1 Like

Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
TalkDirect:
Your kind of comment makes me fear for the future of the nation. Have we forgotten how to think straight? I am not a commissioner but I bend down to do what you may call dirty work when the need calls for it. I do this despite the fact that some of my employees come begging me to stop and let them do the task. Am I, in your estimation, also a media stunts man? Let's give credit where due and not be masters of aspersions.
by bringing photographers to the farm for wat nau

Guy that is publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by mildflame: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Who says Nigerian women aren't ANGELS
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by Julius444(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2015
SHE IS ONLY LOOKING AROUND, WHERE YOUR CUTLASS?? ?
Re: Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) by maxzam111: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2015
Darkseid:
Since when did camera turn to farming tool. undecided

Good thinking! Its just a publicity stunt!... since she's the comm. for women affair, she wants to depict a submissive woman leading by example; but the truth is, NA WASH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.