Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? (1038 Views)

Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by Dafone(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
U don't give your gf money and attention and she ends up sleeping with someone else that gave her attention and promised 2 help her get a job and gave her small cash 2 help her out not knowing that it was a setup by her bf.if you are the bf would you forgive her and take her back ? If u r the gf would u continue with d r/ship or quit.
it happened to a girl recently. what advise would u give the girl?
and if you are the bf what would be your reaction
Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by NickyPearl(f): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Stup1d
Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by chocolateme(f): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Allowing someone else sleep with her in the first place means that you have been having fun taunting her and playing with a 'live" bomb.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by naijaboiy: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Please is it only me that doesn't understand the Original Post? undecided
Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by shaiba(f): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sincerely I don't know what to say. I work hard and so far God has helped me from grass to grace.
To the guy, why the set up? Hope u r happy with the outcome. Leave with it.
To the lady, you are more that what you have just made yourself become no. Zip up, get out of that relationship and go get a job to do.
You may be able to save the remaining of your virtue.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by inositol88(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
DO NOT LEAD PEOPLE INTO TEMPTATION, NOT EVERYBODY HAS THE WILL POWER TO RESIST.
SHE PROBABLY TOT DE GUY DOES NOT LOVE HER AGAIN.

HOWEVER,THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO IT;

1 LET HIM TAKE THE HEART BREAK , HE CAUSED IT.

2 SHE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ENDURED UNTIL HE DECLARED TO HER DAT ITS OVER BEFORE JUMPING TO ANOTHER GUY, SO LET HER TAKE THE OUTCOME OF HER ACTIONS WITH JOY, OR BETTER STILL APOLOGISE

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by queencalipso(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
She has nothing to appologise for, so the guy can taunt her more? Please she should walk away and save what is left of her dignity. He doesn't give her money yet he set her up with someone who can what was he trying to prove and what is his reason for not giving her? He obviously never loved her.
Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by Jhenny(f): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
all these children of nowadays. See silly qweshon
Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by inositol88(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
queencalipso:
She has nothing to appologise for, so the guy can taunt her more? Please she should walk away and save what is left of her dignity. He doesn't give her money yet he set her up with someone who can what was he trying to prove and what is his reason for not giving her? He obviously never loved her.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN A RELATIONSHIP, GRANTED THAT THE GUY IS WRONG FOR TEMPTING HER USING HIS FRIEND,MONEY SHOULD NOT BE THE REASON FOR HER TO FALL, EXCEPT OF COURSE SHE IS A PROSTITUTE .

However quitting the relationship may help. both parties get over the stigma.
Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
He doesn't give her money, he doesn't give her attention. So what on earth does he give her. And yet has the guts to test the helpless lady. Abeg jare, let her quit.
Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by NinaNigeria(f): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
The 1st bf is a wimp for setting up his needy gf and he shud be punished. The 2nd bf is shit, for goint along with dis, and the gf is the victim of 2 evil men who think can toy wit ppl's lives, bt she was wrong for dating both at de same time and selling herself.honey u deserve more, yo dignity shud come first.b wit someone bcoz of love n nt bcoz of material or financial need. I knw poverty can lead u to do stupid things,if dats de case, den do nt allow yo heart to be involved,if u gona allow yo body to be traded for cash
Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by queencalipso(f): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
inositol88:

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN A RELATIONSHIP, GRANTED THAT THE GUY IS WRONG FOR TEMPTING HER USING HIS FRIEND,MONEY SHOULD NOT BE THE REASON FOR HER TO FALL, EXCEPT OF COURSE SHE IS A PROSTITUTE .

However quitting the relationship may help. both parties get over the stigma.

Money is not everything no oneknow that better than I do, but he doesn't give her attention what the heck was she still doing with him with the lack of attention here I want to believe he have the money but doesnt give her because he doesn't love herwell enough to do so. Maybe he actually wantedto dump her but was just looking for a reason to make it her fault. She should walk away shaperly such a man can even kill her
Re: What Will U Do If You Are In This Relationship Suituation ?? by inositol88(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
queencalipso:

Money is not everything no oneknow that better than I do, but he doesn't give her attention what the heck was she still doing with him with the lack of attention here I want to believe he have the money but doesnt give her because he doesn't love herwell enough to do so. Maybe he actually wantedto dump her but was just looking for a reason to make it her fault. She should walk away shaperly such a man can even kill her

U ARE RIGHT. I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married / Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? / Can This Still Happen In Relationships Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.