Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog (36718 Views)

Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground / Benefits Of Having A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by chinnyonwu(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2015
leahcimzil:

haha if you try that one with my dog eh, you won't live to tell the tale
haha. Bro it will still be my only option. If i run the dog go still pursue me. I better stand and take my chances. Borrofus go die there
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Vyolet(f): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dangurugu was such a wicked dog back then in my primary school days,I was coming back from extralesson when I sighted the dog,rather than wait I started running,the dog chased me and eventually caught me,he bit me on the laps as I wore a short then.
I will never forget that day,I still fear dogs till this minute.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
awesomesossy:

U can't catch me...I ve learnt how to run since dat day....do I ll run away from u.....
Like the magnetic field , and the materials involved i will go wherever u go to grin

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by morbeta(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mine is a very simple story, my pitbull held me hostage for a day cos of temporary loss of memory. It was a very trumatic experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Ramos16(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
morbeta:
Mine is a very simple story, my pitbull held me hostage for a day cos of temporary loss of memory. It was a very trumatic experience.
guy better put that pitbull down oh, as far as i am concernd they are the most dangerous of all dogs... One has actually removed the whoke cheek and jaw bone of a full grown man

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Madonna4real(f): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lwkmd! Cnt stop lafing
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by morbeta(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ramos16:

guy better put that pitbull down oh, as far as i am concernd they are the most dangerous of all dogs... One has actually removed the whoke cheek and jaw bone of a full grown man

I shot it dead few days later...

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by emmykk(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Seun:
I've never been chased by a dog. When I see a scary dog, my instinctive reaction is to freeze and look away, not to run. This hasn't failed yet.
seun baba moulding brain since 1960
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by sayoberry(f): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
RexTramadol1:

Alhaja Coli

Av u heard of digbolugi?

Loooooollll This made my day!!!
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by awesomesossy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Like the magnetic field , and the materials involved i will go wherever u go to grin
**pulls shoe nd place dem on my head..nd starts running** d earlier d beta....so let d race begin.....
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by stonecoldcafe: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
I read this thread from start to finish
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
ijechikky:
Mines Epic...
It hppnd in 2003, we moved in to a new apartment,, its was a big compound nd we shared it wit anoda family, altho we use different gates, it happns dat our neighbour has dis look alike lion dog calld Terry, d only difference between terry and a lion is the mane,dat thick hairs dat covers round its neck.. wat amuses me is how dey treat terry, seems like he's human, comfortable cage house, mouth watering meals, bathin d lion everydy nd funny stuffs to numerous to mention..
On dt particular day dat I was attacked, I, my brother nd my 6month old cousin were at home, so I wenta get somtyn outside d street, wen going out I noticed dt terrys cage wasnt properly locked, he was jumpin nd barking vigorously, nd mesef come lock up wit fear,i passed nd jammed d gate.
5mins I returned,as I say mek I lock gate na so terry just use head opn cage, I ran he chased me,as I was runin I was shoutin, my broda dat was at balcony was also shouting Terry,Terry,,,, I dunno how d spirit of God overpowered me nd lifted me up nd I saw myself ontop a car parkd in d compound, still panting in tears nd sweats cos I was very young, I looked dwn nd terry was still lookin up,barkin profusely waitin to devour me,, I had to stay put ontop d car till d owners came nd locked him bak..i remembrd my dad mekin troubles wit dem aftr we narrated wat hppnd..
Terry bcame my worst day-dream and Worst night-mare..Uptil d day we left d compound I nvr crossed terrys path ever..
LoL!!! grin grin ..Come Man.U,u no gree...I PraY Terry gives u anoda Epic Chase wherever u are until Yu Follow me tongue
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by SavageGarden(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Caracta:
I experienced it once when I was about 7 years old. I was running an errand for my mum and decided to choose a shorter route. I was singing and excited for a reason I cannot remember. Then I passed in-between two uncompleted buildings. The fences were so narrow like typical Lagos buildings.

Suddenly, I looked up and saw a dog staring at me. Then it started walking towards me. Very narrow wall. I froze. I stopped singing. I started crying. The dog walked closer looking mean and angry. I ran. The dog barked and ran after me.

Then I fell. The dog charged towards me and barked right at my face. Then it climbed over me and went the other way.

For a young child, that was a terrible experience that gives me goose bumps each time I remember. I refuse to forgive that dog and every other dog. I cannot simply love a dog. It has become natural. I was disrespected, ridiculed and bullied by one of them without an apology!

Rolling on the floor
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by joinnow: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
awesomesossy:

**pulls shoe nd place dem on my head..nd starts running** d earlier d beta....so let d race begin.....
*peels kwandom, wears it on Jnr me and runs after u buttnaked. *
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by awesomesossy(f): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
shadowgwalker:
*peels kwandom, wears it on Jnr me and runs after u buttnaked. *
Chisos oooo shocked shocked....help oooo....
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:29am On Sep 01, 2015
defemidefemi:
mumu, stop advertising urself as a fool, think well. 100 naira in 5 places equals 500 naira, 50 naira in 10 places makes 500. I didn't see wer it was mentioned that it was a single 500 note. have a lovely day and happy new month in advance.
ode. Do you need to be told the guy meant a single #500 note? You need to go through his post again and use ur bald head with ur black brain to decipher what he meant. I don't why some pple are so dull. Until someone use the whole of his mouth to tell you something,that is when you can understand. I wonder how you pass in school undecided
defemidefemi:
mumu, stop advertising urself as a fool, think well. 100 naira in 5 places equals 500 naira, 50 naira in 10 places makes 500. I didn't see wer it was mentioned that it was a single 500 note. have a lovely day and happy new month in advance.
ode. Do you need to be told the guy meant a single #500 note abi you "crawcraw" in ur brain? You need to go through his post again and use ur bald head with ur black brain to decipher what he meant. I don't know why some pple are so dull. Until someone use the whole of his mouth to tell you something,that is when you can understand. I wonder how you pass(ed) in school. Well,don't quote me again and never you interfere in what isn't ur biz. "E wo ni gboro mi d'eleru?" From the bottom of my heart,I wish you a happy new month. Welcome to "ember" month. Play safe and have nice time. God bless you.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2015
awesomesossy:
Chisos oooo shocked shocked....help oooo....
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by babeface3: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2015
The first time I landed in Germany, I was chased by a german shepherd cos I took a path where someone suggested would enable me get t oa particular location fast. I ran on snow falling and rising until I got to pedestrian bridge and climbed. Oyibos were just catching their fun watching the drama grin
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by defemidefemi(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

I don't why some pple are so dull.
what's the meaning of this u've written Mr kno all. u telling me not to quote u is like telling me not to correct u frm acting foolish, that's not lov bro, I can't do dat. I will kip on donating knowledge to ur path till u're free from bondage of stupidity. and if that fails to work den we support u wit fasting and prayer. Enjoy ur new month, as each days conform to bless u.

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
defemidefemi:
what's the meaning of this u've written Mr kno all. u telling me not to quote u is like telling me not to correct u frm acting foolish, that's not lov bro, I can't do dat. I will kip on donating knowledge to ur path till u're free from bondage of stupidity. and if that fails to work den we support u wit fasting and prayer. Enjoy ur new month, as each days conform to bless u.
May the itchings dat disturb that ur "jigger" stricken thumb never cease to manifest their ignorance. May dat ur dirty goat-ass mouth remain infested with maggots. Who are you to correct me bro? I accept correction from people with genuine love. Why the hell did you call me "mumu" and other annoying names? May uncontrolable swams of bees feast on ur dirty dangling testicles even without sparing ur uncircumcised d*ck head. You need deliverance and I will contribute in my own small measure to deliver you from shackles of ignorance. Have a nice day. You're my boy whom I can chastise anytime I feel like. One love. Enjoy ur day.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2015
defemidefemi:
May the itchings dat disturb that ur "jigger" stricken thumb never cease to manifest their ignorance. May dat ur dirty goat-ass mouth remain infested with maggots. Who are you to correct me bro? I accept correction from people with genuine love. Why the hell did you call me "mumu" and other annoying names? May uncontrolable swams of bees feast on ur dirty dangling testicles even without sparing ur uncircumcised d*ck head. You need deliverance and I will contribute in my own small measure to deliver you from shackles of ignorance. Have a nice day. You're my boy whom I can chastise anytime I feel like. One love. Enjoy ur day. undecided
defemidefemi:
May the itchings dat disturb that ur "jigger" stricken thumb never cease to manifest their ignorance. May dat ur dirty goat-ass mouth remain infested with maggots. Who are you to correct me bro? I accept correction from people with genuine love. Why the hell did you call me "mumu" and other annoying names? May uncontrolable swams of bees feast on ur dirty dangling testicles even without sparing ur uncircumcised d*ck head. You need deliverance and I will contribute in my own small measure to deliver you from shackles of ignorance. Have a nice day. You're my boy whom I can chastise anytime I feel like. One love. Enjoy ur day.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by adebayoggt(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
interesting***...
while I was growing up about 30yrs ago there s dis mechanic workshop opposite my house. they had up to 7 dogs male/female.and they re terrorist to d whole area.they re used to chasing one Billy goat dat always pass tru d street. on this fateful day d he-goat was coming & also on d lookout 4 d dogs .immediately we all saw d goat we positioned ourselves to watch d chase as d dogs were laying under broken vehicles. by d time d he-goat got to d very spot opposite d mech workshop d dogs came out and d chase started .all of sudden d goat turned back raised d front leg and head butted d pack leader all other dog ran away as d leader scream in pain.since dat day d he-goat will walk acrox d street no dog dare chase ,they will all just be stay under d cars and bark.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by defemidefemi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
I so much kno how painful animals feel when they are restrain from manifesting their foolishness. this is why God is using me 4 u today so that u can showcase ur talent.
Bobbyjay001:

May the itchings dat disturb that ur "jigger" stricken thumb never cease to manifest their ignorance. May dat ur dirty goat-ass mouth remain infested with maggots. Who are you to correct me bro? I accept correction from people with genuine love. Why the hell did you call me "mumu" and other annoying names? May uncontrolable swams of bees feast on ur dirty dangling testicles even without sparing ur uncircumcised d*ck head. You need deliverance and I will contribute in my own small measure to deliver you from shackles of ignorance. Have a nice day. You're my boy whom I can chastise anytime I feel like. One love. Enjoy ur day. undecided
I can see that foolishness in u and u av it in excess and ur comment never dispute that. I respect u for that, now I av it in record that I've seen a man who possess talent that I av not and will never desire to av. ride on senior man u can always do better. less I 4get hope u're enjoying ur day?
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by elohorayodele: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
awesomesossy:
Dogs...whew cry...I hate dat animal with a passion....unfortunately we have about four dogs in my house angry angry..... one of the days I ll neva forget was d fifteenth day of December 2008 grin...I went to visit my friend..wanted to know how her result was....d gate wasn't locked...so I gallantly entered d compound nd locked d gate....den walked majestically towards the door of the house...actually I neva knew dey had a dog...wen I got close to d door and was about to knock...a big dog( dnt know d breed) came out from nowhere and start barking shocked...out of fear I ran...mehn d dog chased me....i was running round d compound...sha sha to cut d long story short...by the tym my friend came out she found me at d top of her gate skirtless....while d chase was on ,d dog bit my skirt nd held on to it even while I climbed d gate in fear....d bad part was dat one of her brodas dat I was crushing on was there to c me on my purple pant embarassedcry cry

omg, down to pant bcoz of dog grin cheesy
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
defemidefemi:
I so much kno how painful animals feel when they are restrain from manifesting their foolishness. this is why God is using me 4 u today so that u can showcase ur talent. I can see that foolishness in u and u av it in excess and ur comment never dispute that. I respect u for that, now I av it in record that I've seen a man who possess talent that I av not and will never desire to av. ride on senior man u can always do better. less I 4get hope u're enjoying ur day?
It is now cleared to me that ur insanity is of highest order. Or how do I describe a boy like you who just spew rubbish with his "goro" coated teeth? You need to be checked upstairs. Mind you, this will be my last reply to ur uncomprehensive quotes because I got no time for you. I know you are enjoying your day. Keep it up.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by defemidefemi(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

It is now cleared to me that ur insanity is of highest order. Or how do I describe a boy like you who just spew rubbish with his "goro" coated teeth? You need to be checked upstairs. Mind you, this will be my last reply to ur uncomprehensive quotes because I got no time for you. I know you are enjoying your day. Keep it up.
actually this is just fun. I neva intend to attack ur personality though I used a fuel words, so sorry for dat. and i mean i am sorry. enjoy d rest of ur day. and I wish u a nice month.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by awesomesossy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
elohorayodele:

omg, down to pant bcoz of dog grin cheesy
Hahahhahahahahha....mehn no b my fault oooo grin
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Ramos16(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
awesomesossy:

Hahahhahahahahha....mehn no b my fault oooo grin

how did it even happen, did the dog try to .... you?
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Apology accepted. No offence. How was ur day?
[quote author=defemidefemi post=37569523] actually this is just fun. I neva intend to attack ur personality.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Apology accepted and no offence. Am sorry too. You too enjoy ur day.
defemidefemi:
actually this is just fun. I neva intend to attack ur personality though I used a fuel words, so sorry for dat. and i mean i am sorry. enjoy d rest of ur day. and I wish u a nice month.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Ramos16(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Apology accepted and no offence. Am sorry too. You too enjoy ur day.
defemidefemi:

aww, look at this two, why dont you guys hug.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Prepare My Dog Food. / The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) / Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.