Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration (865 Views)

Abbah Kyari & Nigerian High Commission: Presidency Replies Sahara Reporters / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by Fulaboy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
The presidency on Saturday advised the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to stop playing down achievements so far recorded by President Muhammadu Buhari.

This is contained in a statement issued in Abuja by the president’s Senior Special Assistant, Media, Malam Garba Shehu.
Shehu said the PDP should rather bury its head in shame for subjecting Nigeria to the "worst economic plunder through corruption’’ in its recent history.
Shehu was reacting to the statement issued by the PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, that "the economy is going down’’ under the All Progressives Congress (APC) administration.

It is ridiculous for any sane government to artificially rebase the economy and claim to transform Nigeria into the largest economy in Africa as the PDP administration did.’’
He also said that the defeated former ruling party was artificially manipulating statistics to create the illusion of impressive economic performance record.
He said if PDP’s claim of economic successes in terms of GDP, employment generation, poverty alleviation and others were genuine, Nigerians would not have voted the party out of power.
He said if the former ruling party was doing well, the opposition parties would have found it difficult to defeat it.
The president’s aide said the PDP assumed performance was nothing more than window dressing, and a detachment from reality.

Nigerians no longer face exploitation at filling stations because the government is taking punitive measures against marketers that punish poor Nigerians.’’
He said queues had disappeared at the filling stations and the Naira was enjoying favourable exchange rate.
According to him, the present administration has successfully blocked leakages and other avenues for corruption.
He said the administration had also frustrated efforts by corrupt elements to divert public funds to private pockets.

Once the formal trial for corruption begins, the PDP might no longer have the moral legs to stand on

Source::::

http://www.michest.com/2015/08/presidency-replies-pdps-attack-on.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Okay
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by sylvar02(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cool
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kkkk
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by signature2012(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by 175(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
WIFE: Why did you return late again today.

HUSBAND: I had to meet my boss and report
today's activities before I can close for the day.

***One fateful day, after making love with his
mistress, he almost got caught. He fled through
the window. Akpos came home almost naked
except for his boxer shorts. Trying to sneak in,
meets his wife at the stair way.***

WIFE: Where are you coming from, half naked?

HUSBAND : My boss and I got robbed and they went
away with all my clothes but I'm lucky to have
my boxers on. (He replied furiously). Why are you
still up anyway by this time of the day with only
your wrapper on?

WIFE: (confused) I just saw your boss off now, he
has been visiting frequently to tell me you have
not been giving him good reports and he
threatens to sack you. So I try to make up for you.
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by gost: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
THE ECONOMY IS COLLAPSING, YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY DENYING YOUR CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND YOU ARE STILL BLABLING.
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by benedictnsi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2015

Just as Nigerian soldiers is attacking Boko harram, that is exactly how APC is tackling PDP .....

Instead of focusing on creating the change we are expecting, the are busy listening to setback comments and gossips

Buhari, A man whose house is on fire doesn't chase after rats
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by Fulaboy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
gost:
THE ECONOMY IS COLLAPSING, YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY DENYING YOUR CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND YOU ARE STILL BLABLING.
Buhari is not a God duh!! You don't expect someone to change a whole nation like nigeria fortnight undecided
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by MrScript(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol.. President of Northern Nigeria

Runs auta thread
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by benedictnsi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
Buhari is not a God duh!! You don't expect someone to change a whole nation like nigeria fortnight undecided

What are you insinuating Was it not him that promised the country change Is Nigeria Larger than China that became a strong Economy with reasonable planning and reforms

What about the US of A

What do you mean by "Nigeria is too big" My brother, let's just be realistic..... No Time abeg
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by buzquet(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
tell dem shehu
Re: Presidency Replies Pdp's Attack On Administration by Fulaboy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
benedictnsi:

What are you insinuating Was it not him that promised the country change Is Nigeria Larger than China that became a strong Economy with reasonable planning and reforms

What about the US of A

What do you mean by "Nigeria is too big" My brother, let's just be realistic..... No Time abeg
My bro lets be realistic undecided Its well known to you Rome wasn't build in 100daysundecided

(1) (Reply)

Appointing New PDP Chair, A Waste Of Time – Fayose / APC Kogi Jubilates As PDP Postpones Gubernatorial Primaries / Works On Lagos-ibadan Express Way Resumes Sept 30, Flyover At 'RCCG Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.