Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company (3671 Views)

This Is Worth 20k! I Am Giving It Out For FREE To Only 10 People / Free Movie Production For The First 10 People To Contact Us / Britain Unveils New Bank Note On Anniversary. Punch News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good evening ladies and men. I'll make this brief and follow up. I Founded an online base newspaper company earlier this month "New Moon Times". And I've made up on making it a top product over the years. Currently no post on the website because of my tight schedule. So, as a company I need partners who would own a certain percent of share, this I'll explain when I find the people who wants to be involved.

As currently a non profit company to be noted. I need fifteen men and ladies who are willing to update the website at no profit, but 15 of them would hold 70 percent stake in total and 70 percent profit or income directed towards stakeholders.

The company will continue to be a non profit company until when it publishes advertisement and makes a revenue. That is why stakeholders will for a limited period of time be profitless.

If you are accepted to partner, I will send you an agreement form that you'll sign and then scan, then send it back to me via email. Mind you only competent enough people are required.
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by kobonaire(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
If it looks like a 419, feels like a 419 and smells like a 419 operation then it must be a f'king 419 operation grin
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
kobonaire:
If it looks like a 419, feels like a 419 and smells like a 419 operation then it must be a f'king 419 operation grin
Lol. how am I collecting anybody's money? Read clearly my friend.

1 Like

Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
I forgot to add a link. www.newmoontimes..com I first made it there. As time goes on, I'll migrate it off blogger
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by jurist21(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Am interested Bro, how can We roll it?.
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
jurist21:
OK. But I'll still do a lot of explaining and it'll be after 15 people's complete. As long as you have a good written English, there's no problem. after all, it'll just be re-modifying already written articles.
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by jurist21(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rockyfancino:

OK. But I'll still do a lot of explaining and it'll be after 15 people's complete. As long as you have a good written English, there's no problem. after all, it'll just be re-modifying already written articles.
AlRight bro, any detail you will need concerning me, do communicate it to me, when due. Whenever you are ready, I will also be ready.
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
For a better idea, you should know I'm trying to do stuff like Sahara Reporters and from there, to a newspaper.

1 Like

Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by segzeeboy: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rockyfancino:
Good evening ladies and men. I'll make this brief and follow up. I Founded an online base newspaper company earlier this month "New Moon Times". And I've made up on making it a top product over the years. Currently no post on the website because of my tight schedule. So, as a company I need partners who would own a certain percent of share, this I'll explain when I find the people who wants to be involved.

As currently a non profit company to be noted. I need fifteen men and ladies who are willing to update the website at no profit, but 15 of them would hold 70 percent stake in total and 70 percent profit or income directed towards stakeholders.

The company will continue to be a non profit company until when it publishes advertisement and makes a revenue. That is why stakeholders will for a limited period of time be profitless.

If you are accepted to partner, I will send you an agreement form that you'll sign and then scan, then send it back to me via email. Mind you only competent enough people are required.
bro i am interested to partner with you, my email is bseitcomputer@gmail.com
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jarejohnson@gmail.com Interested
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by jaybros: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Justpaul667@gmail.com
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rockyfancino:
You guys shouldn't drop emails, I'll ask when the time is due
Ok
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Blaizepro: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2015
Am Interested blaizepro@gmail.com
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Teeneyo(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Am interested Teeneyo@gmail.com
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by jurist21(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2015
That's my Mail siR.
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by adeife16(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2015
am interested pls contact me dadaadeife@gmail.com
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2015
You guys shouldn't drop emails, I'll ask when the time is due
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2015
just you guys should know, I'll get back by weekend. I've been busy.
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
It's time. let's get to discussion on WhatsApp group. send your numbers to **.georgesteve@gmail.com or if you like drop it here so that I can add you all.
adeife16:
am interested pls contact me dadaadeife@gmail.com
Teeneyo:
Am interested Teeneyo@gmail.com
Blaizepro:
Am Interested blaizepro@gmail.com
Taiye4Christ:

Ok
jaybros:
Justpaul667@gmail.com
Pomzy:
Jarejohnson@gmail.com
Interested
jurist21:
It's time.
segzeeboy:
bro i am interested to partner with you, my email is bseitcomputer@gmail.com
jurist21:
It's time to talk.
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by gubeez: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
intersted
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by gubeez: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
interested
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Teeneyo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
My whatsapp number-09050977779
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by martyns200(m): 5:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Martyns2004@yahoo.co.uk, 08023107057
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by patfenda(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Leesgruv@yahoo.com whatsapp 08025067398
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by segzeeboy: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
My own is 08145723848
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by jaybros: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by moremuch1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
I've added all numbers here
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by macsilver(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sorry, just seeing this post. Its a good idea, and I'll love to partner in it. Let me know if you're interested in my interest...
Ps. I'm am English student, Unilorin. Whatever details you need from me, just let me know also, thanks
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by Rockyfancino(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2015
macsilver:
Sorry, just seeing this post. Its a good idea, and I'll love to partner in it. Let me know if you're interested in my interest...
Ps. I'm am English student, Unilorin. Whatever details you need from me, just let me know also, thanks
Nothing for now, except for your phone number in my mail box. Drop it here or to my email.
Re: 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company by macsilver(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2015
Rockyfancino:

Nothing for now, except for your phone number in my mail box. Drop it here or to my email.

great. Here you go; 07069606179. Call or text

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transport Business Opportunity: Earn 18k Per Week / 16 School Drop Outs Who Became Successful Entrepreneurs And Billionaires / I will Help You Design/Redesign Your Blog - starting @just N5,000. Hurry Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.