Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Urgent Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Help (873 Views)

Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java / Webmasters Pls I Need Your Urgent Help. On Creating Html Emails / C++ Gurus: Urgent Help Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help by CaptainPlanet(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hey friends gudday....VISUAL BASIC 6.0. please I need assistance to gettng the code that can call a data from the database say(customer name) into a label... it shud be called after the user must have inserted his customer ID into the provided textbox...this is my project and my life as well.... I have few days to actualise this.... thanks in anticipation to ur reply
Re: Urgent Help by BekBek(m): 1:28am On Aug 31, 2015
CaptainPlanet:
Hey friends gudday....VISUAL BASIC 6.0. please I need assistance to gettng the code that can call a data from the database say(customer name) into a label... it shud be called after the user must have inserted his customer ID into the provided textbox...this is my project and my life as well.... I have few days to actualise this.... thanks in anticipation to ur reply

upload the screenshot of your Form.

let me see. and change your Vb to 2008 or 2010. That has better graphics and better code structure and intellisense
Re: Urgent Help by CaptainPlanet(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
BekBek:

upload the screenshot of your Form.

let me see. and change your Vb to 2008 or 2010. That has better graphics and better code structure and intellisense

This is my form and please dont get upset about the interface just that am more familiar with the 6.0 buh i will soon get acquainted with the .NET soonest.

Here the lecturer is expected to enter his ID into this textbox and on clicking submit,, it should query the database and bring out the name of this lecturer and display it on the labal captioned "Display Lecturer Name". thank you.... if you can still write it in vb.net i'll be grateful

(1) (Reply)

Lend Your Voice This The Dying Children / Promoting Your Blog Without SeO and Ads / Free Software For Files Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.