Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

8 Things I Observed In Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section (2151 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Things i observed in Religion section

(1)MOST ATHEISTS are more intellectualy inclined than an average beliver of God(s). I dunno if that is what makes them an atheist.

(2)MAJORITY of the christain newbies who comes here to read, are always overwhelmed with the argumentative comments made by atheists. And as a result of this, their would want to question the authenticity of their faith but would be scared to at first.

(3)whenever a christian is into a biblical arguement with an atheist, and the christian lacks valid reasons to give, he/she would resort in saying that the bible requires the holy spirit to guid you before you could comprehend it. Does it mean the bible is more harder to comprehend than a physics textbook?

(4)i also observed the die-hard christians. No amount of valid arguements can make them give up in their faith. Keep it up if you are one of them.

(5)Atheists rarely engage the satanists. I dunno if i'm the only one that have observed this, but i rarely see it. Maybe most atheist are scared to engage them, but some die-hard atheist no dey fear face oo. They can argue with the devil himself telling him he doesn't exist.

(6)since i begin to enter this section, it has done more harm to my faith than good, God please help me ooo, i dont wanna be an atheist!. What will i tell my parents if i later become a certified atheist like johnnydon22.

That guy's comments has wounded my faith seriously.

(coolyou can also add what you observed in this section and in yourself since you started visiting religion section.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by Jeromejnr(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
How are we sure you are not already an atheist?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jeromejnr:
How are we sure you are not already an atheist?
i'm still a theist, but my faith in religion is kind of weak.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by Jeromejnr(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
i'm still a theist, but my faith in religion is kind of weak.

Do you know why?

You've not encountered God for yourself.

When you've, there's no amount of logic that could shake you.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:

(5)Atheists rarely engage the satanists. I dunno if i'm the only one that have observed this, but i rarely see it. Maybe most atheist are scared to engage them, but some die-hard atheist no dey fear face oo. They can argue with the devil himself telling him he doesn't exist.

What's your definition of a satanist? You seem to have fallen for the trick of multiple accounts. The so called satanists are atheists who have multiple accounts and are just pulling the legs of christians here while having fun and still doling out large doses of intellectual truth to christians.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Do you know why?

You've not encountered God for yourself.

When you've, there's no amount of logic that could shake you.
how do i encounter God myself, have been a very good christain.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevoh:

What's your definition of a satanist? You seem to have fallen for the trick of multiple accounts. The so called satanists are atheists who have multiple accounts and are just pulling the legs of christians here while having fun and still doling out large doses of intellectual truth to christians.
how sure are you about this..
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
I would like your definition of a satanist first then I can truly know the angle you are coming from.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by bxcode(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
The truth you know shall set you free. Simple
You may have knowledge and when I mean knowledge I mean deep knowledge of something but it may not be the truth and if that's the case you will be in bondage.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just for the record, Am Agnostic Atheist

1 Like

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevoh:

I would like your definition of a satanist first then I can truly know the angle you are coming from.
A satanist is someone who believes in satan and acknowledges him. Whilst an atheist is someone who believes neither satan nor God
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by Jeromejnr(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
how do i encounter God myself, have been a very good christain.

There are issues:

1. Probably you were just born into a religious family.i.e you Mother and Fathers faith, so you just accepted Christianity as your path. But whatever it is that you parents encountered to make them that way,you yourself never had one.

2. Maybe you got saved by a preacher/anyone who just wanted to see souls added to his/her list. So the person went out of his/her way to try to persuade you through fleshly means to becoming saved. Actually people do get saved like that. But the problem is that those kinds never eventually remain. The are like the chaff or tree with no deep root.

3. Or maybe you are genuinely saved but go to a church that just engages in religion and there is no power. It's all men's words. Because I can guarantee you, by the time you start seeing awesome miracles like limbs growing back, raising of dead, blind seeing e.t.c., No matter what any atheist says, you can never be moved.

So how do you encounter God.

1. Ask for you own encounter, seek it. (I didn't actually seek mine, but by God's grace He found me Himself in my room on a particular night with no one preaching to me.)

I have seen and encountered things that no matter what anyone says, I know what I've experienced.

2. If necessary, stop religion and change to a Spirit filled church.

3. Once again I say Seek. I cannot emphasize this enough. Because this is very necessary, if not with the way the world is going right now, you might end up by the way-side if you don't have your own experience.

Example: Like Paul because of his experience on the road, he could never be shaken but was even willing to die for what he believed.

Jer 2:13 "You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.'I will be found by you,' declares the LORD,..."

1 Like

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevoh:

There are real satanists who are as much into the delusion. . only SonOfLucifer turned out to be acting..I have hit it off with him many times. …I have engaged Real satanists like Mellin too

Op just haven't seen where an atheist engage a satanist doesn't mean they don't

sonOfLucifer:
Ave Satanas, Light will overcome darkness. Knowledge increase. Men will discover god in themselves. Ave Satanas.
johnydon22:

nigga stop decieving urself like all this christians. . . satan is a myth like all the gods... not factual........ their is no entity that is satan just an ancient fabrication..smh
sonOfLucifer:

What a fool.
johnydon22:

Bring it on... show me proof that the mother fucker exist... grin
After all the head on collisions i have had with SonOfLucifer many times, i can't believe it was Muskeeto playing a satanist card angry

If i catch Muskeeto eeeehn... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
A satanist is someone who believes in satan and acknowledges him. Whilst an atheist is someone who believes neither satan nor God
Atheists lack belief in the existence of a supreme deity but that's not why I am on this thread.

SenatePresdo:

100% sure. Example : Mu.skee.to is the same person as Son.of.Lucifer. He has even come forth with proofs.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Just for the record, Am Agnostic Atheist
That you are somehow agnostic, doesn't make you differ from the rest Atheists.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevoh:

Atheists lack belief in the existence of a supreme deity but that's not why I am on this thread.

100% sure. Example : Mu.skee.to is the same person as Son.of.Lucifer. He has even come forth with proofs.
are you asserting that every atheist here on nairaland acknowledges satan.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
[b][i]There are real satanists who are as much into the delusion. . only SonOfLucifer turned out to be acting..I have hit it off with him many times. …I have engaged Real satanists like Mellin too

Bro, I agree with you though one can not rule out the fact that being a faceless forum many multiple accounts are running the show behind the screen. I have been on Nairaland long enough to know when they are simply trolling and might be a multiple ID just having fun or trying to scam as it is the case with business section.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
are you asserting that every atheist here on nairaland acknowledges satan.
Refer to your definition of atheist ! undecided
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevoh:

You are very wrong..

Atheists lack belief in [size=20]Every deity[/size]. .satan is a deity and so is zeus and yahweh and so on. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
You are very wrong..

Atheists lack belief in [size=20]Every deity[/size]. .satan is a deity and so is zeus and yahweh and so on. .
Bros, A or Every na still singular. All na semantics. It's the same thing.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
That you are somehow agnostic, doesn't make you differ from the rest Atheists.
Yeap. . i am as much an atheist as any other atheist on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jer 2:13 "You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.'I will be found by you,' declares the LORD,..."

[/quote]

you have said it all, Thank you very much. I will try to find him, but i pray he should allow me find him.

As for church, i dont think their is a church endorsed by God himself. I think what matters most is my bible and conscience, they can guid me well enough.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:

(6)since i begin to enter this section, it has done more harm to my faith than good, God please help me ooo, i dont wanna be an atheist!. What will i tell my parents if i later become a certified atheist like johnnydon22.

That guy's comments has wounded my faith seriously.

Kikikik, Johnydon22 in trouble! You case for the christian god court go plenty ehn! They say you have been wounding people's faith. Get your lawyer ready tongue
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevoh:

Refer to your definition of atheist ! undecided
you said that the satanists are also the atheists we have in nairaland, operating with different monickers.
You gave son.of.lucifer and mus.keto as an example.

And i'm still asking, does it mean that their is no atheist that doesn't acknowledge satan here. Because that is what you insinuated!
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Yeap. . i am as much an atheist as any other atheist on nairaland
what is the essence of the agnostic then, since you are like any other atheist on nairaland
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevoh:

Kikikik, Johnydon22 in trouble! You case for the christian god court go plenty ehn! They say you have been wounding people's faith. Get your lawyer ready tongue
Hahahahahahahahahahaha you won't kill me with laugh abeg this guy!...cheesy. My girl friend is here, if you see the kind eye she look me now for laughing out all of a sudden. .if i do it again she go think say i don deh madt..

she even deh vex sef say i deh press phone while she is lying here beside me..
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
you said that the satanists are also the atheists we have in nairaland, operating with different monickers.
You gave son.of.lucifer and mus.keto as an example.

And i'm still asking, does it mean that their is no atheist that doesn't acknowledge satan here. Because that is what you insinuated!
It's either you misunderstood my point or you are trying to be mischievious by using the word ''insinuating''. NO ATHEIST ACKNOWLEDGES ANY SATAN HERE.

My example with the monicker here is just to tell you that some people are just catching fun on Nairaland with multiple IDs. From the way they comment, a discerning mind will quickly notice that they are just trolling.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
what is the essence of the agnostic then, since you are like any other atheist on nairaland
Ok agnostic atheist is:
Someone who lacks belief in every deity and maintains that the existence of any deity is unknown in principle and currently in fact. . More like "such abstract concepts cannot be proven or unproven because there is nothing to disprove"

1 Like

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha you won't kill me with laugh abeg this guy!...cheesy. My girl friend is here, if you see the kind eye she look me now for laughing out all of a sudden. .if i do it again she go think say i don deh madt..

she even deh vex sef say i deh press phone while she is lying here beside me..
Lol... Abeg give that beauty your full attention jare! Nairaland Religion section will still be at your fingertips, e no dey run.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevoh:

It's either you misunderstood my point or you are trying to be mischievious by using the word ''insinuating''. NO ATHEIST ACKNOWLEDGES ANY SATAN HERE.

My example with the monicker here is just to tell you that some people are just catching fun on Nairaland with multiple IDs. From the way they comment, a discerning mind will quickly notice that they are just trolling.
haha..I get you now. Are you an atheist
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
kevoh:

Lol... Abeg give that beauty your full attention jare! Nairaland Religion section will still be at your fingertips, e no dey run.
Hahaha no be small oo..make person no break my phone join...

anyway am out bro!!!
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
There are real satanists who are as much into the delusion. . only SonOfLucifer turned out to be acting..I have hit it off with him many times. …I have engaged Real satanists like Mellin too

Op just haven't seen where an atheist engage a satanist doesn't mean they don't

Heehee. I should start a religion. My conscience burned on so many occasions. The panic and fear that overcame a few Christians while engaging that moniker in a discussion, the abuses and insults, revealing I tell you. Didn't realize I could play it for so long.

After all the head on collisions i have had with SonOfLucifer many times, i can't believe it was Muskeeto playing a satanist card angry

If i catch Muskeeto eeeehn... angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Church Marriage Biblical? / If Allah Is NOT Yahweh, All Muslims Are In Trouble / Should Christians Join The Military?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.