Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Dogs Exposed To Ill Dog, What To Do? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs Exposed To Ill Dog, What To Do? (630 Views)

Man Faces Jail For Shooting And Burying His Terminal Ill Dog. / I've Lost My Dog! What To Do In This Case? Help Me Out! / Terminally Ill Dog Throws ‘snow Party’ For Animal Friends [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dogs Exposed To Ill Dog, What To Do? by mako007(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Good morning petlanders, I have two bitches(a gsd and a boerboel). They are 6 month plus and got their second and third vaccination 7th of July 2015 respectively.My friend living opposite my house has two bitches also (a gsd and a rottie) of Six and Four month respectively . Sadly, yesterday we lost the rottie "WEST" (sail on West, we'll miss you but till memory fades and life departs, you live forever in our hearts.) West got her second vaccination the same day my bitches got theirs by the same vet. West fell ill of Diarrhea and died perhaps due to ignorance and negligence . West fell ill past two weeks and was managed till it got really serious Last week Thursday when she stopped feeding but kept stooling and vomiting (no blood in stool and vomit). She was taken to the vet on Saturday and died on Sunday , when God calls his creature who dares recall? My friends Gsd is ok and no sign of illness, my bitches came in contact with my friend shortly after West passed. Now i'm asking if they are exposed to any risk and if so what measures can be taken. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Our Furry Feline Friends May Be Intensifying Our Fury / Ram Fights Against Pedestrians Passing By (video) / Dog Feeds For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.