Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (88501 Views)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by cremedelacreme: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
The idiot would have told the woman to allow him suck the b.reast in order to confirm the milk is tasting like that of a breastfeeding mother. Don't be surprised to hear Policeman rapes nursing mother. Perverts everywhere. angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by anorld(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmm so serious
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Sanfranka(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kwaruption every where, if i were merlin... Baba will be my shoe maker
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by adedayourt(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
THE POLICEMAN SHOULB BE PROBED ASAP

#serioisly angry
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by SirLegal(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
You could have noted down his name from his uniform,and bare it here for the world to see.

What arrant Nonsence

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by kenoz(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Naija grin
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by chronique(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Madness on another level.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by NoRetreat(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
God will disgraced the policeman the way he disgraced and molest the woman and her baby. He would be exposed as he exposed the woman's breast. He would be made to waste his salary as the woman's milk was wasted.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by chax100(f): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
What! This geographical location some people call zoo is taking shape on daily.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by babayinka77(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/police-orders-women-to-bare-her-breast.html#sthash.p8sG8dZv.dpuf

grin grin grin grin grin

The policeman should be tested upstairs.... and why was he holding on to that gun.....

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by NoRetreat(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
SirLegal:
You could have noted down his name from his uniform,and bare it here for the world to see.

What arrant Nonsence
You can't see his name but can hear his name as his colleagues were talking.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by shejane: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Well..... Extreme crimes calls for extreme measures... Thou is absurd but necessary

Women stealing babies
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by delta234: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Brand New Blackberry Passport phone for sale at reasonable price.
Location is Surulere.
Contact;08084308308
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by omogin(f): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
This police officer must be found and brought to justice. He violated that ladies rights. I expect civil groups to take up this matter. Hmmmm one day these idiots will ask a lady to show her privates to prove she didn't just have an illegal abortion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Smooyis(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
The need for state police will keep reoccurring. We should keep deceiving ourselves that federal police is better and at the same time complaining that they are wicked.

Explain to me why some one who does not understand your language, culture and religion will protect you better than one of your own.

Let us keep deceiving ourselves. We will learn when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Icecomrade: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

"......I refused to let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power dressing and when I said you don't have such right to touch me, he knew I would not be toyed with".

Questions

1. You should apologise for calling an officer of the federal republic a pervert.
2. Can you elucidate the way he was "feeling the female up"?
3. You were on power dressing? Are you a swimmer?

shocked shocked shocked

What issues do have with anyone calling Nigerian police perverts?
What reason does a police man to fiddle the body of women under a normal circumstance?

Can the fool who calls himself a police do this under any circumstance in any northern state in Nigeria without loosing his head

You are just as deranged as the police man with the stupid questions you are raising.

Pervert!

13 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by ademasta(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oluwa o
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Disgraceful,preposterous,delusional nd crazy.. Dats d best words dat describe d incident nd d person dat inculcated it.. Nwadays we av a large number f blind pple roaming d streets.. It may b dat d man z bn possesd or sumtin.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Reference(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Its your country, deal with it. Said enough about Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by MadCow1: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/police-orders-women-to-bare-her-breast.html#sthash.p8sG8dZv.dpuf

There are two sides to this story.

With the rampant cases of kidnapped babies, one can't really fault the officers rather crude method of investigation.

However, such a test should have been conducted by a female officer because now that male officer has violated the Womans privacy and dignity which are both protected under the constitution.

She should sue the Police.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Icecomrade:

What reason does a police man to fiddle the body of women under a normal circumstance?

Can the fool who calls himself a police do this under any circumstance in any northern state in Nigeria without loosing his head

You are just as deranged as the police man with the stupid questions you are raising.

Pervert!

1. I am not sure you studied citizenship and social studies in elementary school
2. Picture(s) of the officer fiddling with body of a woman in this case or you know the drill.
3. I don't think you can withstand the text of a "deranged" person in this forum.

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Icecomrade:

Pervert!

seconded..

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by goodgate: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
ginawest:
what!?...what kind of policeman is that?..he should have told the woman to open her private part,so that he can see where the baby came out from to be sure its hers..mumu
Your Mind is as Dirty as he's.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Funjosh(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
That Organisation NPF is full of PIGS and GOATS very few are Humans lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by goodgate: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
ginawest:
what!?...what kind of policeman is that?..he should have told the woman to open her private part,so that he can see where the baby came out from to be sure its hers..mumu
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by timunstopable: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
deebsman1:
height of stupidity if at all its true.........why would a real police officer not wear his no tag sef? i doubt @op, if the said police man is even a real policeman or a fake one, that is if your story is true.

It aint new they were hiding their tag no wit the bullet proof vest.. they hide their tag when on ilegal duties
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by freedom96: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
This looks like a photoshop.Check the baby's head in the first pic.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Bluffly: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mutuwa:
shocked

its in Africans to reason as such..
Nonsence. Is USA and Russia a continent?. How can you use a single man's comment to wash down Africa. Africans are doing wonders, do your research before you start uttering rubbish. It's obvious you are not different from mugagbe because you are thoughtless.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by lolababe331e: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Perverted goat. Nigerians are cowards though, in no other country will other passengers stand by and let that happen. People should have shouted him down and told him he had no rights to do that. I so despise Nigerian police angry

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by ibkgab001: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cursed
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Icecomrade: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

If this appalling acts of this police officer is part of social studies to you, your probably a nursery school drop out.

You must not comment on Nairaland when you lack nothing reasonable to say.

Read other people's comment an click like.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.