Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (88521 Views)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
All this crap happens because some people don't know their rights. Even with security challenges, he crossed the line. Well, that's what happens when half-baked literates qualify as security operatives. Thumps up to the op for refusing the perverted jerk from touching her.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by kenben: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

"......I refused to let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power dressing and when I said you don't have such right to touch me, he knew I would not be toyed with".

Questions

1. You should apologise for calling an officer of the federal republic a pervert.
2. Can you elucidate the way he was "feeling the female up"?
3. You were on power dressing? Are you a swimmer?

shocked shocked shocked

When serious matters of human rights abuse are being discussed, dim witted fellows like u choose to trivialize it with dumb comments that add no value. If the nursing mother were to be your wife would u respond like this?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by TessaJ: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

"......I refused to let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power dressing and when I said you don't have such right to touch me, he knew I would not be toyed with".

Questions

1. You should apologise for calling an officer of the federal republic a pervert.

shocked shocked shocked
senior ni bobo yii sha....pervert...dats ur name.SAN
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by conyema12(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Obviously the woman stooped so low to breast feed the baby infront of the pervert.

She shouldn't have done that. Instead she should have requested for a female police officer.
Useless fools.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by equity2003: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

Questions

shocked shocked shocked
too bad you already probing the reporter. It right to make a routen shake according to police but only if don't give out #50
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Epatty(f): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
If na robbers dy shoot nw, him no go wait o. Yeye policeman
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Amuma: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
I dont know who is in charge of this forum, but you do not have the permission to use this post. My name is Amanda Chisom . This is my piece. I did not give anybody the permission to use my story. Pls kindly take it down or ask for permission.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Amuma: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Remove my post from your page or I will be forced to sue.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is really funny....like Wtf!!!
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by james1(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmmn.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Tuluks: 9:04am On May 06, 2017

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by chiamaka4g: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Linda Ikeji wannabe.
Amuma:
I dont know who is in charge of this forum, but you do not have the permission to use this post. My name is Amanda Chisom . This is my piece. I did not give anybody the permission to use my story. Pls kindly take it down or ask for permission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.