Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. (19070 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Ndlistic(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
My boss nags in the office whenever the month is about to end. He wasn't like this before.

But,now, when month is about to end ,he would start nagging, looking for unnecessary fault.

What could be the reason for this? I need advise on how to handle this.

Note. He doesn't owe.

Just the nagging towards month end which he just started doing few months ago.

Thanks

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
You should be equally very careful towards the end, because he wan chop ur money clean mouth..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Cholls(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
my brother that man doesn't well for you. Quite that job before the job quite you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just dnt act like its getting to you......cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by FruityLass: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
One of the disadvantages in working in a private organization....I tell you

Been a victim too....
There's nothing you can do...just make sure you work aptly so he won't be able to find any error in your doings.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by SirLegal(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Horrible Bosses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Yustash001(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
May be he's now making less profit...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by stepo707: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
its not easy to release money ooo.times are hard...Be patient and prayerful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok...

1. Maybe heavy cashflow requirement at the end of the month.
2. Maybe the productivity levels of staff is not commensurate to salaries.
3. Maybe he has obligations aside payment of salaries at the end of month.
4. As you must know, beyond payment of salaries, are issues relating to taxes, pension etc
5. Are you a secretary in that organisation?
6. What is your contribution to the gdp of the company per month? (I mean do you work 7:30am - 5:30pm) * (6 days)
7. Are you the only one in the company who has noticed this attitude?
8. Have you approached him on this previously?
9. Is he married?
10.Does he pay tithe, offerings etc to some gods at month-end?
11. What is your boss social life?
12. Some companies have resorted to using anti-spam bot to reduce the workload and create efficiency. I think your boss should think in this direction.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by okooloyun1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls take it easy with your boss since you said he doesn't owe you or nag like this before, he might be going through a tough time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Deardeals: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
That is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by preciousMI1(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
ignore the nagging and take your pay joor...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by hemartins(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
this type of boss is called the selfish boss. look for another job ASAP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by adedam007(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by DrayZee: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cholls:
my brother that man doesn't well for you. Quite that job before the job quite you.
Where will he find another job. At least, despite the nagging, he still gets paid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by UnknownT: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol, this reminds me of the ENGR I worked with briefly last year. Two weeks to pay day, he would remind me that "Shey next two weeks is ur pay Day?". But pay day will reach and he wouldn't say anything. He would only pay like 2 weeks after pay week, after I must have borrowed to sustain myself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by esmarcq(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol, are u not a Nigerian?? The country's economy is really bad to be honest courtesy of APC

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by youngwarlocks: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
just be very careful and set ur mind on getting another job.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Mutuwa(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
a possible sign that he wants to....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos .. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by villavic(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
maybe he PDP fan, you what that mean

SHORT OF CASH

anyway nagging is allowed so long he pay yours is to be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by onadana: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
....Does the nagging stop the salary from being paid?You pay today you pay tomorrow,you must pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by mcmukoko12(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Flashh: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Since you said he wasn't behaving that way before.

Just try and know the financial state of the business, maybe things aren't going on well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by ladyF(f): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eeyah..maybe he's going through a lot. Try and talk to him maybe

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by damton(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
it's normal.Having to cough out funds always feels daunting to any employer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hehehehehehehe same as my boss but who cares?all i wnt is my money! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by dihalao(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
if he likes, He should nag till next year, he must sha pay after i have worked for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by IceDude(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Quit that job ASAP, ur boss nor get good plan for u.......U don enta one chance like pple wey vote for Buhari grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? / Fg January Salary 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.