Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Boko Haram Reportedly Kills 56 Persons In Borno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boko Haram Reportedly Kills 56 Persons In Borno (393 Views)

2face Visits Solidiers & Internally Displaced Persons in Maiduguri (Pics, Video) / Tuface Idibia Donates N1m For Welfare Of Internally Displaced Persons In Nigeria / Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Reportedly Kills 56 Persons In Borno by slimdandmuffy: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
The Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, has said Boko Haram fighters attacked a village in the state and killed 56 persons.

The governor, who said this during a presentation of gifts on behalf of President Muhammadu Buhari to parents of abducted Chibok schoolgirls on Saturday in Maiduguri, said 56 persons were killed in Baanu village in Nganzai Local Government Area of the state.

Shettima said, “Boko Haram crisis is a calamity that befalls us, as the insurgents do not discriminate against anybody before they kill. They don’t care if somebody is a Christian or a Muslim neither do they respect tribal affiliations. Just yesterday (Friday) they killed 56 people in Baanu village of Nganzai Local Government, as I am speaking to you their corpses still litter the streets of the village.”

Continue to read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/how-sad-boko-haram-reportedly-kills-56.html

Re: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills 56 Persons In Borno by Kraspo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Back then in the university, I created the hashtag #LivingInMaiduguri on Twitter and each day I posted what went down, from bomblasts to shootings and the menace of the so called civilian JTFs.
I finally graduated last 2months from Unimaid after gaining admission in 2011, when the insurgency was hot. It wasn't by my power. God said I would not die there. And having to graduate as the best student from an entire department is something I will always thank God for. FTC
Re: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills 56 Persons In Borno by SUGARBEE(f): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gosh.. Bokoharam still doing what they do best! Baba go slow.. We haven't seen you 'trampled' on Bokoharam o

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills 56 Persons In Borno by POWEROFPEACE(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
The sects members are ready to die and death means nothing to them at all that's why they keep coming and killing innocent people. The sect is made up mostly of frustrated people who just want to go but do it by killing. There is no worse death than the lost of hope. May the souls of all those that lost their lives rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills 56 Persons In Borno by HerexG(m): 5:43am On Sep 06, 2015
a

(1) (Reply)

Bankrupt 50 Cent Builds Mansion In Africa / Baller Alert! Paul Okoye Shows-off His Newly Purchased Crib In Atlanta / Happy Birthday Mrflavvor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.