Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie (3115 Views)

My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy / •Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by DAVIYJONESS: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Naijaboiy, stop stocking me we are just friends. I beg of you. I have my own love.

3 Likes

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by christinie(f): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Who asked you?
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by vizkiz: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nairaland no go kill me!grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by kinibigdeal(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
I can see a fashola and tinubu in the making
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by DAVIYJONESS: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
Who asked you?
undecided
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
hian undecided
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by DAVIYJONESS: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tomfrench:
hian undecided
undecided
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Dotwillis1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol...

Stocking? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Daughterzion(f): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
undecidedIs this a new trend to get attention? First it was cutehector now its you
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by cyprus000: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=13pt] Lol..gringrincheesy

This una new format funnycheesy
[/size]
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by bi0nics: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol..Werey re o grin

1 Share

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by bi0nics: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Lol...

Stocking? undecided

AS IN STOCK FISH HUN? grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by cyprus000: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Daughterzion:
undecidedIs this a new trend to get attention? First it was cutehector now its you
[size=13pt]
Don't blame that guy. He is only putting their juvenile exuberance on replay. So they see how childish it is.
[/size]
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Which one is stocking me?

1 Like

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by bi0nics: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Naijaboiy, stop stocking me we are just friends. I beg of you. I have my own love.

The most..

Wait i0n gerrit o cheesy

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by LordOfTheWeed: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by peeparty(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
new trends
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by heayey(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
gringringrin ...'Stocking' ... gringringrin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by faithugo64(f): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
this new madness on nairaland sha,too many kids here

2 Likes

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by DAVIYJONESS: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
bi0nics:

The most..

Wait i0n gerrit o cheesy
undecided
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by DAVIYJONESS: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
faithugo64:
this new madness on nairaland sha,too many kids here
dumb
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Rapmoney(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Life is difficult but it is more difficult when you are stupid!!! winkcool

2 Likes

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
The guy wan turn stock fish ni
firstEVA:
Which one is stocking me?
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by obontami: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
guy the christie wey u dey talk abt shey she don give u toto fccck ??
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Different species of mad people just dey this nairaland sha.....@OP,abeg u be stock fish?
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
U sure say this OP sef go sabi fucck toto like dis?....na people like OP dey catwalk on top puusssy
obontami:
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Some people on NL get stock madness... This guy own na custom madness grin grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by obontami: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thowbie7:
U sure say this OP sef go sabi fucck toto like dis?....na people like OP dey catwalk on top puusssy
i dey tell u

the op mumu-lity no be here

him type na confirm okobo
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by DAVIYJONESS: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
obontami:
dumb
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by naijaboiy: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol...
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by obontami: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb
dey there dey fool ur self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Feelings That Are Better Than Sex / To Da Petite Ladies / Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.