Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki (1632 Views)

Kid Beats Olamide, Phyno And Reminisce In Rap Freestyle / Photo: Adekunle Gold With Sugar’s Dorcas Shola Fapson At Konami Nigeria / Photo: Adekunle Gold Shares #throwback Of His NYSC Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by gistyinka(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
YBNL recording act and rave of the moment Afro-pop singer Adekunle Gold, beat heavyweight giants such as his label mate boss Olamide, alongside with Patoranking, Korede Bello, Koker and others to emerge winner of this years '' Beat Of Lagos '' awards 2015.

The '' Shade '' and '' Orente '' crooner Adekunle Gold, smile home with a plot of land at the Lekki free trade zone courtesy of Adron Homes.

YBNL Nation Act Adekunle Gold beats Olamide, Patoranking, Korede Bello and Others to win Plot of Land in Lekki

Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by INTROVERT(f): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
oya na.
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by makingsense(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ghud for him.
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by nikkiking(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
He's time to shine grin.

My turn is close tongue.
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by vizkiz: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
nikkiking:
He's time to shine grin.
My turn is close tongue.

see as you just curse yourself because say you wan gather likes

1 Like

Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
How much is the plot sef make I make myself agent.
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by gabazin080(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ibrb
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by constance500: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
that guy still sing sense. i"m not a fan of 9ja music but i personally like that ORENTE song. the video sef make brain. kiss

unlike Ota sneh, Olorun Sneh, sneh wey olamide sang grin
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by rheether(f): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Do the right thing.
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by sugarvallly(f): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
congratulations
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by iamboody(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good for him
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by mayorjosh(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
If only these competition was for those on the streets who actually need homes

Nice one tho.actually wanted koker(do something) to win

1 Like

Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by pretydiva(f): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Photo of d plot of land in lekki,or Idonbilivit

Congrats 2 him btw
Re: Photo: Adekunle Gold Beats Olamide, Patoranking To Win Plot Of Land In Lekki by wheredemdey: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2015
So no one noticed the natural booty on that chic shocked

Wow....dat booty is wow....our God is good mehn grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Babe Deborah Olawoyin Aka Mizsthicknesz, Is Presently Breaking Balls / Let Me Suck Your Breast-wizkid / Ladies And Gentlemen,choose One (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.