Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi (1575 Views)

Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi / Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari / Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt (2) (3) (4)

Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by lolaxavier(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Former Governor of River State, Rotimi Amaechi on Monday described the panel set up by his successor, Nyesom Wike to probe his administration as a silly distraction to deceive the public.

In a press statement released by the former governor’s office, Amaechi said probe was an attempt to distort his statement on the amount of money he left in the state treasury.

Wike and Amaechi

“Again, our attention has been drawn to comments by the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, where he attempts to justify his fraudulent, sham probe of the immediate past governor of Rivers State Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and distort our statement on the amount of money Amaechi left in the State treasury.

No matter how hard Wike tries, the public can clearly see through his fraudulent deception and the sham he calls Commission of Inquiry to probe Amaechi. That panel was set up to indict Amaechi of corruption. Everything about the probe commission is at variance with the ethics and laws of a fair, just and unbiased probe commission.”

Indeed, the hack panel has not disappointed its paymaster since it started its shambolic public hearings. As we earlier warned, it is a comedy to grab media headlines with bogus, phantom and fabricated claims of corrupt practices against former governor Amaechi.

He added, ” The public hearings have become a comedy of errors for the media. We maintain that Wike’s probe commission shall not achieve anything beyond political excitements, entertainment and theatrics.

However, what the public may not know is that Wike’s deceptive probe of Amaechis a distraction to entertain and keep the public focus on his circus show, while he siphons and salt away billions of naira from the State treasury.

From the moment he stepped into Government House, Port Harcourt, Wike has run a government of lies, deception and fraud.

He first made a show and gave a performance of his false accusations that Amaechi stripped the Governor’s Lodge bare, saying that the former governor stole spoons, plates, knives, cups, mattresses, forks and even curtains from the Governor’s Lodge! However, in the images Wike showed to back his lies, the curtains in the lodge were clearly there, seen and intact.

Wike then claimed he met a completely empty treasury. That again is another big lie and grand deception to steal state funds. We have said that former governor Amaechi left billions of naira and we even went ahead to mention the banks and give the names of the accounts the money were, as at May 29, 2015.

We repeat that N7.5billion cash were left behind as balances in the State Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) account with Skye Bank, FAAC account with Zenith Bank, balances with Access Bank and funds in the State reserve fund account in First Bank.This is besides other balances in the state Government House account with Zenith Bank and other government Ministries, Departments and Agencies(MDAs) accounts, like the Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP).

Amaechi left N939 million naira in the Commercial Agric Credit Scheme Account in Zenith Bank. By the time you pull all these balances together, we are looking at readily available cash in the region of eight to ten billion naira left for the Wike administration. We have mentioned banks, account names and funds left in the accounts. These are facts that cannot be distorted by Wike.

If Wike says he’s not lying that he met an empty treasury, we challenge him to publish the statements of these government accounts that we have mentioned and other Rivers State government ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) accounts as at May 29; to prove his claim and show the public that Amaechi left an empty treasury for him. But, we dare say, he will not because he runs a government of lies, deception and fraud, always wanting to hoodwink the public.

Rather than this comedic, puerile and silly distraction he calls probe commission, Wike should explain to Rivers people what happened to the funds Amaechi left, the N30 billion naira loans he took under 30 days and other funds that has accrued to Rivers State since he became governor. Amaechi left a legacy of accountability; Rivers people expect nothing less from Wike.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/wikes-probe-a-silly-distraction-amaechi/
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by chocolateme(f): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
These two guys..SMH!
When two elephants (giants) fight, the grass (masses) suffers.
Can someone call them to order!! APC and PDP still combating physically in River State.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
chocolateme:
na wow oh. After all the ftc run. Dear Amaechi, save us some data and go defend your self. breeze don blow, we don see ur yansh.

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by IVORY2009(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
chocolateme:
introvert Girl grin
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by temitemi1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ameachi our new SGF - beremx grin cheesy grin

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by emeka94(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
dear amaechi, if you are innocent then submit yourself to the proboscis of Wike. thank you

Have you ever
found how difficult it is to decide on gifts to give
attendees at seminars and conferences, or
products to sell as a means of raising funds or as
a form of identification for your business or
organization (student union, university, church,
fellowship, non-governmental organization etc.)
or as a gift to loyal customers? Well, we might
have a solution for you. Ever thought of flash
drives? In this age of information technology and
information, that otherwise will fill a file cabinet,
being compressed into minute forms. What could
be more of a relief than a flash drive? Daily the
need for flash drives keeps coming up and it is
slowly becoming an indispensable part of our
“must have”. Hey! Do you know that you can also
give your flash drive a personalized touch by
adding your event, organization/company, group
or business name and logo? That is what, we at
lunar group, is known for. We provide you with
high quality flash drives –of different memory
capacities and compatible with different operating
system - complete with whatever you’d like us to
customize on it (name, logo, picture, anything!).
Our prizes are affordable and competitive and our
customer service is superb. Why don’t you give
us a trial today? check my profile for more
details

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by 1miccza: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
masterchi:
Chairlady of SBAAAA!!!!!!!!
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by lolaxavier(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
I hope this Tom and Jerry romance will not end in the demise of one of them.

Amaechi - Jerry
Wike - Tom
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
AMAECHI go to court and defend ur sef

Ur a criminal

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by 1miccza: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
All this thief thief politician and government when una go open una eye maybe na only fly go dey Nigeria,yeye people....
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
This Wike is a mad man, the grasses in all the primary schools have turned to forest for lack of care, the neglect of the primary schools is suffered by the common man while he goes about chasing Amaechi.

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
1miccza:

Chairlady of SBAAAA!!!!!!!!
if u refer to me, ah be guy oh.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by eleko1: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wicked WIKe days are numbered undecided see his head like cow own
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by drss(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buari's probe is a silly distraction. - Alhaji Shehu Usman mai doya.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
imas:
This Wike is a mad man, the grasses in all the primary schools have turned to forest for lack of care, the neglect of the primary schools is suffered by the common man while he goes about chasing Amaechi.
lie, I'm a teacher and wike isnt neglecting a tin.

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by 1miccza: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
masterchi:
if u refer to me, ah be guy oh.

Comeee noorrr veexxx na that babe wey you quote ooo but NL no just wan delete ma comment ooo,i dey find the slap wey i go give dem first...
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by lolaxavier(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
But for real, if Amaechi has not stolen funds or has nothing to be scared of, let him go to court and clear himself, the same way Jonathan and his ex-ministers should go and clear themselves if they've got clean hands.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
1miccza:

Comeee noorrr veexxx na that babe wey you quote ooo but NL no just wan delete ma comment ooo,i dey find the slap wey i go give dem first...
that babe na another tin oh. I no vex, maybe she dey use 5g.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by hinwazaka: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mr ex-govenor, if you want Nigerians, the APC and the Executive to consider you for the belated position of the SGF, you have to make a better defense of your financial activities while in office. Even the publicity secretary of your party agrees with this. According to him, " If you can't do the time, do the crime". I hope you are cleared of this allegations. You will be the best SGF, ever.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by azimibraun: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
I am a fan of ameachi but I wll suggest strongly he clears his name if he has nothing to hide. I am not in support of corruption.

For Mr Wike, I don't know how far he intends to go with this. In natural law and it's a principle, you can't be a judge in your own case. At a point in this inquest Ameachi certainly will fight dirty and extend the probe into the period Wike was his chief of staff and wike may have to come and testify for or against Ameachi that is if he was clean at that time. Will Immunity work then?

Again, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Wike was Minister of Education under one of the most corrupt administration in modern Africa. Ameachi is. Chieftan of the APC and was DG PMB campaign and turned against his own brother GEJ to support Buhari. The corruption fight of the Buhari may not allow him openly come to ameachi's aid, but they APC federal government has the ability to turn the hunter to the hunted. Wike may soon be the hunted. I hope he has thought all these through. I doubt if Wike will escape as chief of staff to ameachi and then escape as minister of education. We need a corrupt free and vendetta free Nigeria.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by Ugik(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
chocolateme:
These two guys..SMH!
When two elephants (giants) fight, the grass (masses) suffers.
Can someone call them to order!! APC and PDP still combating physically in River State.
i love the seasonal movie. they should not stop but Continue

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by lolaxavier(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
azimibraun:
I am a fan of ameachi but I wll suggest strongly he clears his name if he has nothing to hide.

Totally agree!
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by Ugik(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
when two big heads fight,...............finish it up. on a serious note, they are two immature toddlers who dnt really understand each other's problem. guez it's a season of prob
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by WailingWailer00(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
I love Wike

AMAECHI is a dead man walking grin

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by omogin(f): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok na, its buhari's probe that is better probe? Your money don lost o, if u never know, know now.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by magicalx(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
SHUT UP AMEACHI!thats why I started hating you in the first place. You are a thief! Go and die! You talk like a woman, alway talking trash,I hope buhari can see the type of people he is bedmatting with.

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by lolaxavier(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
omogin:
Ok na, its buhari's probe that is better probe? Your money don lost o, if u never know, know now.

Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by 1miccza: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
masterchi:
that babe na another tin oh. I no vex, maybe she dey use 5g.

As in eh e be like say her ISP na special one ooo
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by ddippset(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
azimibraun:
I am a fan of ameachi but I wll suggest strongly he clears his name if he has nothing to hide. I am not in support of corruption.

For Mr Wike, I don't know how far he intends to go with this. In natural law and it's a principle, you can't be a judge in your own case. At a point in this inquest Ameachi certainly will fight dirty and extend the probe into the period Wike was his chief of staff and wike may have to come and testify for or against Ameachi that is if he was clean at that time. Will Immunity work then?

Again, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Wike was Minister of Education under one of the most corrupt administration in modern Africa. Ameachi is. Chieftan of the APC and was DG PMB campaign and turned against his own brother GEJ to support Buhari. The corruption fight of the Buhari may not allow him openly come to ameachi's aid, but they APC federal government has the ability to turn the hunter to the hunted. Wike may soon be the hunted. I hope he has thought all these through. I doubt if Wike will escape as chief of staff to ameachi and then escape as minister of education. We need a corrupt free and vendetta free Nigeria.
you really can see beyond your nose. Tomorrow is pregnant. Wike will surely become the hunted very soon. He's having a nice time messing amaechi but wike won't get away especially with his scandal as minister. Just as there are allegations against amaechi there are allegations against wike as well especially in the ubec scheme where about 60 billion is unaccounted for. Tomorrow we shall be the ones singing 'wike go and defend yourself if you're innocent'. The tribunal is his only hope. I pity him if he's removed and he knows it. That's why he's refusing to allow inspection and bringing 100 naira case against dakuku. As for the probe panel I wouldn't go if I were amaechi even if iam innocent. 90 % of those people here wont go either, hypocrites. Amaechi knows wike is a thief. A thief cannot probe anyone.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
wike should face his work nd stop looking for whom to blame if he fails...... kingsolex says soo.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by lolaxavier(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
azimibraun:

Well said.
Re: Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi by criminalmindz: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Premium Times News
President Buhari betrayed me; only a media protest can save us---Rotimi Amaechi

Following the recent appointments by President Buhari, the former governor of Rivers State Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi was in Port-Harcourt on Saturday for a crucial meeting with the Rivers APC caucus, to chart a way forward for the members of the party. Mr. Amaechi, while lamenting said " I called you here, to brief you on the happenings in the party. Dakuku can confirm some of the things I will share with you. First, I thank you all for your support especially at this trying times. You all know the level of financial support and invaluable time I put, in ensuring that President Buhari wins both the party primary and the presidential election. All that was done because of what the President promised me. The President promised me the position of the secretary to government of the federation (SGF) in the presence of his wife, the day they came to ask for my support, in preparation to the party primaries. And based on the president's promise, I withdrew my support for Kwankwaso. And today Kwankwaso sees me as his enemy. Dakuku can confirm that. I don't know what I did to Tinubu. I have begged him both in private and before other party members. Yet, he has decided to hunt me down. What you see playing out today in our party, is not regional politics, but politics of the different parties and groups that make up the APC. Tinubu is seriously accusing me of being behind what played out in the National Assembly. The dummy he sold to the President, was that the PDP group in the APC have taken the Senate President and Speaker House of Representatives. And the President has bought Tinubu's dummy, and he is angry with the PDP group in the APC. The President believes, that I have polarised the APC along party lines, and therefore he ( Buhari ) will also make his appointments along his party the CPC. Now, the only option we have is to recruit the media, to paint the President in bad light, as regards his lopsided appointments. We believe when we hit him from different angles he will balance his appointments. We have already involved Arewa youths and some other groups and individuals. Some will be on TV to highlight this injustice meted against us by President Buhari. I feel deeply betrayed by the President's action. I'm still learning people. "

Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau / Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. / VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Police SHOOTING An Unarmed Civilian!!! (VIDEO)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66