Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Is This Boabull Worth Buying? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This Boabull Worth Buying? (3125 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by yommen: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2015
I saw this dog, I made enquiry and I was told that the real owner travels a lot and his wife doesnt have her time and therefore not well kept. I am contemplating buying. Some folks it deserves a chance while some discouragement. I then decided to seek the advice of dog-loving nairalanders.

I made more enquiries and saw the real parents and sibling. They look great

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by joncom(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2015
HMMM
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by yommen: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2015
mother and father

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by yommen: 12:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Sibling

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by SUGARBEE(f): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2015
With enough attention and care, the dog would surely come alive. . Of course it's worth buying

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by yommen: 12:19am On Sep 01, 2015
1 Yes!
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by yommen: 12:22am On Sep 01, 2015
The owner said 50k and I laughed it off. I told I can only risk 10k and then I offered to give him a puppy if the risk am taking pays off which he didn't object to.

1 Like

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by pyyxxaro: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2015
E better make I buy He-goat than to buy that Eba dog

This kind dog na crow e go de crow

Can't bark again, hunger don finish am cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by Desgidi(m): 12:54am On Sep 01, 2015
u might want to buy the dog out of pity ooo...but out of annoyance u will eventually kill it....The dog need food sha....Whether e wan drike the okada or e wan chew the iron! this world na wa!!!!
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by Baroba(m): 1:54am On Sep 01, 2015
yommen:
The owner said 50k and I laughed it off. I told I can only risk 10k and then I offered to give him a puppy if the risk am taking pays off which he didn't object to.

The so called owner should be in jail and does not deserve to keep dogs, how can someone leave this animal in this state.. Terrible.

1 Like

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by yommen: 4:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Desgidi:
u might want to buy the dog out of pity ooo...but out of annoyance u will eventually kill it....The dog need food sha....Whether e wan drike the okada or e wan chew the iron! this world na wa!!!!

food is no problem with me. You can imagine how they laughed st me when I told them to buy Titus and mix with get food.
He actually gave her to an aboki who deals on scrap. As I said earlier, he is always not around. Aboki wey never chop go fit feed this kind dog?

1 Like

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by powchiey(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Dnt buy wht u we looze @ d end of d day.. Dnt waist good money.. And incase u nid lovely boerboel pupp I got dem ala 08163958866... Let d owner of dat dog do his home wrk on d dog before putting it 4sale.. He shud av bin arrested on animal cruelty related case kos dis is just pure negligence and wickedness on his part.... And to evin sey he wants to sell is anoder crime against whoever is buyin.. Kos dis dog shud av bin given 2 an animal shelter/caring breeder or vet to salvage d poor dog .. Dis puts sadnes in my hrt 2 see a dog(man's best frnd) in dis state....nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by Richybang: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
If he takes your offer buy it feed it three to four times daily milk,fish,meat,dogs food,home made food,cray fish mixed in every food and also mix water to it food with that the dog will be fine if a dog should go from bad to good they give there life for the person that saved them go for the dog if you can't do any thing in this life just know you saved a dog from dying dogs have souls my friend help a soul
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by Apitch(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2015
In as much as I love ur deal with the man but I'm more concerned with the puppy u want to give back. Don't u think it's going to face the same fate of this present one.
Just buy her off completely max 20k
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by karhmil(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2015
The question is,are u willing to really really spend so much on d dog? If yes then u cn buy it 10k nd no puppy
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by theecaus(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Pay d man 15k last no puppy and feed d dog wella and take d dog to d vet for sme chek up.....ur dog neva worst reach d one of a nairalander...d topic is RESCUE OF A BOERBOEL afta cheking dat topic u will wnt to tke care of dis dog....if u gt d money and u gt patient u ae gud to go
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by DidiLove1: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
powchiey:
Dnt buy wht u we looze @ d end of d day.. Dnt waist good money.. And incase u nid lovely boerboel pupp I got dem ala 08163958866... Let d owner of dat dog do his home wrk on d dog before putting it 4sale.. He shud av bin arrested on animal cruelty related case kos dis is just pure negligence and wickedness on his part.... And to evin sey he wants to sell is anoder crime against whoever is buyin.. Kos dis dog shud av bin given 2 an animal shelter/caring breeder or vet to salvage d poor dog .. Dis puts sadnes in my hrt 2 see a dog(man's best frnd) in dis state....nawaoooo

In one breath you state that the dog should be given to an animal shelter for proper care yet in another, you advise OP not to buy the dog but he should come buy yours. Nigerians! The OP clearly stated that the owners are not interested in the dog any longer and you advise the owner to do his home-work properly on the dog before putting it up for sale! Make the poor dog die abi?

@OP, please who is the id!ot that chained a caged dog (third pix)? Can't he/she see that the rusty chain is harming the poor dog. Animals!

1 Like

Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by Baroba(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
DidiLove1:

In one breath you state that the dog should be given to an animal shelter for proper care yet in another, you advise OP not to buy the dog but he should come buy yours. Nigerians! The OP clearly stated that the owners are not interested in the dog any longer and you advise the owner to do his home-work properly on the dog before putting it up for sale! Make the poor dog die abi?

@OP, please who is the id!ot that chained a caged dog (third pix)? Can't he/she see that the rusty chain is harming the poor dog. Animals!

The dog is gradually been choked to death with that shackle..
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Let me buy the dog for 15k last from you and give u a female puppy. Let me take the risk. I will sign an undertaking for you, If you are ready call me or whatsapp me on 08038077342, thanks
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by seyi200(m): 2:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Tuff part 2..............what do you see in this dog? you beta join all the feeding and treatment money together and go get one good dog that you will train from beginning.
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by ba7man(m): 6:16am On Sep 02, 2015
What is the contact and location of this dog of You're not interested.

I once got a Rottweiler in this condition for free and it turned out to be the best dog I ever owned.
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by Ishilove: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2015
ba7man:
What is the contact and location of this dog of You're not interested.

I once got a Rottweiler in this condition for free and it turned out to be the best dog I ever owned
Your statement is in the past tense. What happened to this wonder Weiler?
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by ba7man(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Your statement is in the past tense. What happened to this wonder Weiler?
Sold it to a security company. Scared visitors silly and broke free once, ran into a neighbour's compound and killed some kittens.....had to let it go after that. cry cry cry

Or you thought I sold it to my calabar friend who made a tasty pot of soup with it? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by naijainfogalery: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Bro buy it for 15k no puppy , they dont deserve to have a puppy, someone that can't feed a dog waste food that wouldn't cost them anything is it that person that will buy milk for a dog, my puppy consumes about 1500 milk weekly , so bro I won't advice u to even give them a puppy. Buy it off .

This dog will recover in max of 2 months of good feeding
Re: Is This Boabull Worth Buying? by nike4love: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2015
if you re ready to provide 90percent meat of the dogs food, provide medical care.then you re good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Strange Hybrid Animals You Never Knew Actualy Exist / The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock / Cute Black/white Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Available To A New Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.