Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! (5207 Views)

ENUGU KILLINGS ; The Hate Message That Triggered It. / Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra, Not Yet Released! / Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 01, 2015
:::The words of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu:::
Dir. Nnamdi Kanu who is the leader of RadioBiafra, IPOB worldwide, and her forces. He is the ankle of the Agitation and
Emancipation of Republic of Biafra. Some people says he preach hate messages to people, but to me he is not preaching hate messages rather the TRUTH. Just because
people have misunderstood the words he's being saying. For this reason, I took to letting people know the reason of those words(hate messages) he speaks.
These words are >>
1) The Zoo(Nigeria).
Reason: the name 'Zoo' was derived from the former Nigerian President GEJ, who was a Zoologist by profession.
2) The Imbecilic Jonathan(Former Nigerian President).
Reason: he(GEJ) was only concerned for the Northerners, thinking they would support and vote for him in office again.
3) The Terrorist & Paedophile(Nigerian President MBuhari).
Reason: Terrorist? Because he(MBuhari) started the genesis of Boko Haram when he said he will make the Zoo(Nig.) ungovernable in 2011 should he lose the election, which did happen & now he is on seat(happy now, right?). Paedophile? An evidence which showed he(MBuhari) married a girl(Aisha) of 12 yrs old when he was 45 yrs old.
4) Ohaneze ndi Aturu(Sheep) na Ewu(Goats).
Reason: the Ohaneze council are agitating only for their selfish interest instead of the welfare of her people.
5) Baboons & Monkeys(Nigerians).
Reason: for only those who bears the name 'Nigerians', because they act & behave as such.
6) Umu-Chineke (Biafrans).
Reason: We are the Children of the Most High, we even show it in the names we bear. E.g Chioma.
7) Ife-ajuna of our time(Uwazuruike ).
Reason: who betrayed his people by working with the Nigerian Government to elude them.
cool Agboghu Awusa(Rochas).
Reason: he(Rochas) has decided to work with the Northerners by bringing in Muslim Leadership in the land.
9) Yorrobber 'Yoruba'; Fulani 'Fulani'; Awusa 'Hausa'.
Reason: Yorrobber? because they are friends of none. Fulani? because they act cowardly towards showing bravery. Awusa? because they love violence.
10) South/South rubbish(Niger-Deltans).
Reason: there is no place nor cardinal points like South/South, East/East, or such in the world. It's a way of erasing your heritage
from you(Biafrans). So wake up!
11) Biafra as a Religion(7th day-Sabbath).
Reason: Biafra would be peculiar & unique. Read Ezekiel 20:12, 20.
12) IPOB(The true Biafrans).
Reason: I=Indigenous, P=People, O=Of, B=Biafra. People who act according to whatever they say. And not MASSOB, who steals from people in the name of the Holy Land 'Biafra'.
13) War(TRUTH).
Reason: Nigerians do not like Truth as such will act first by using Military rule in governance. Nobody likes War, but the Nigerians will attack us(Biafrans) as they did recently at Onitsha, and will also attack more to try our impatient. It has come to notice that they (Nigerians) has acquired High-Tech war equipnment based in Kano & other states, & they are using Detective-strategies to gather informations. But, remember that
you are dealing with a Smart-Generation of the people you wounded in 1967-1970 Civil War by the help of the British & Russians.
Only accept the Truth as it is.
One thing in life is that TRUTH stands Forever. When Martin Luther King Jr. was shot dead by a Sniper, even at that the Truth
stood till this day. The Media has been corrupted & painted as Saints, while people lavishes in lack of Knowledge due to the corruption made in the media. Evidence shows that Yorubas are more into Journalism than others. For this reason, they(Nigerians) stand guilt as charged!
So, before you act or write, let your conscience judge your soul. Remember, no matter how hard you try to hit it, one day it will get open. To hear is obey! #Biafra, #FreeBiafra, #Biafra2015, #Bkisb, #Emancipation.

15 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by christinie(f): 5:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Am short of words.

Wait....

Oya happy new month first.

Observing things.

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by jazinogold(m): 5:35am On Sep 01, 2015
hmm!!!

if you know you are proudly 5%, click like

if you are not or from northern Nigeria. click share!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by skelewu404(m): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by MixedMan: 5:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Hm m
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by worthytalk: 5:39am On Sep 01, 2015
We are the children of heaven. We are Biafra!

7 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by kokozain(m): 5:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by chiefmidwife: 5:42am On Sep 01, 2015
On Biafra we stand Bring Back Our Biafra(BBOB)

9 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by handie(m): 5:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Brainwashing at it's peak! I can even do a research on brainwashing with this your Biafran struggle as a case study. Well, it's good propaganda still exists. Imagine Biafra as a religion hahahahahaha. Sauce kid(sinzu) no see reach this one Wey I take sing say u don dey made abi?

3 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by azimibraun: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2015
I don't know what you are trying to say because of the incoherence of your write up, Especially the topic. But I will still try to help you make a sense of it. Some of us are too educated and enlightened to take Mr Nnamdi Kanu seriously over his deranged and renegade ways. His modus operandi is getting serious igbo men, women and youths irritated. Self actualization cannot be gotten through Hate speeches from an Obscure Radio station you know. There are UN guidelines and established Mechanisms for self actualization becouse it's not criminal to seek independence so long as you meet the requirements. Why is Mr Kanu in 2015 not exploring modern and acceptable means of getting Biafra and taking everybody back to the very dark days. South Sudan and Eritrea I guess are the 2 most recent countries to gain independence in Africa. Did he bother to do. Study on how they went about it? Nigeria was under colonial rule and south Africa too. Thesame Britain that colonized Zimbabwe but we all got our independence differently. South Africa with some level of violence because of Apartheid, Nigeria got what is called a" Gentail Nationalism " it was very peaceful and had both the British and Nigerians smiling on the day of our independence. Now the question is this; are the igbos through Nnamdi Kanu t war with the rest of Nigeria? No! Are they under Apartheid rule? No! Have they followed the UN approved means for self actualization one of which is a "Referendum"? No! Because at this moment it's simple to see Majority of the Igbos don't think the Madman calling the rest of Nigeria " the Zoo" and making some non- easterners call the east " the Wild" is representing them. When you see a Nation who wants their own country you will know. Nnamdi Kanu is defrauding few unenlightened Igbos of millions of dollars and Naira over what is practically Unachievable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 01, 2015
ebamma:
"The making of a new country, is a always a step, 

There are those who are always for and those who are always against it, 

If Biafra successfully secedes, it will have it challenges as every new country always has, 

But in the long run , it will be better off than Nigeria, 

And truth be told, the SS have learnt their lesson, in case of a war, I don't see us siding with Nigeria, we might side with the SE, and then after the war, we will have a Niger Delta republic that is a friendly country with Biafra, with free trade agreements, free movement across both territories etc."

4 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2015
samflexx:
I have a feeling that one day, biafra will be free,, i pray each morning for their success, pls dont abandon us the benue igbo.. God bless,. Strengthen and protect the true african country.... I still remember There was a country.. Soyinka almost killed himself because of achebe(RIP) logical presentation of biafra,soyinka suddenly became an antagonist... Peace be with biafra.#IPOB lets flood the twitter now, u can follow me @isco_flexxman or Sam biafran gunner

3 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 01, 2015
pazienza:
For those hypocritic Nigerians saying that Ndiigbo should have Pursued greater freedom within the Nigerian federation rather than outside it as Biafra represents.

Well, this was Ohanaeze Ndiigbo proposal years ago:http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/OhanaezeDraftSubConstitutionReview.html

Did it not fall on deaf ears? Did those now threatening war on Biafra not stand against it. What about the national conference that was recently concluded? Does the same Arewa not now stand opposed to the decisions reached at the conference, giving flimsy excuses?

You don't want one Nigeria, you want a Nigeria you control, and that you shall have after Biafrans secure our freedom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Freedom at last...

pazienza:
This is a critical period in the history of Biafra.

Biafran historians will slice and dissect this very moment for centuries. I am proud to have existed at these very interesting moments in Biafran history, it's a privilege.

Kanu must exhibit mental clarity and toughness, no rash decisions, no emotional actions, every decisions taken from this moment on must be calculated and well measured, all wits, craft, disguise and camouflage are needed. He must not allow himself to become predictable to the Arewa-Odua nation, this is a make or Mar moment for him, this is a rate determining stage, time to separate virtuality from reality, this is no time for rash decisions.

May heavens be with him.

God bless Biafra, my motherland!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2015
azimibraun:
I don't know what you are trying to say because of the incoherence of your write up, Especially the topic. But I will still try to help you make a sense of it. Some of us are too educated and enlightened to take Mr Nnamdi Kanu seriously over his deranged and renegade ways. His modus operandi is getting serious igbo men, women and youths irritated. Self actualization cannot be gotten through Hate speeches from an Obscure Radio station you know. There are UN guidelines and established Mechanisms for self actualization becouse it's not criminal to seek independence so long as you meet the requirements. Why is Mr Kanu in 2015 not exploring modern and acceptable means of getting Biafra and taking everybody back to the very dark days. South Sudan and Eritrea I guess are the 2 most recent countries to gain independence in Africa. Did he bother to do. Study on how they went about it? Nigeria was under colonial rule and south Africa too. Thesame Britain that colonized Zimbabwe but we all got our independence differently. South Africa with some level of violence because of Apartheid, Nigeria got what is called a" Gentail Nationalism " it was very peaceful and had both the British and Nigerians smiling on the day of our independence. Now the question is this; are the igbos through Nnamdi Kanu t war with the rest of Nigeria? No! Are they under Apartheid rule? No! Have they followed the UN approved means for self actualization one of which is a "Referendum"? No! Because at this moment it's simple to see Majority of the Igbos don't think the Madman calling the rest of Nigeria " the Zoo" and making some non- easterners call the east " the Wild" is representing them. When you see a Nation who wants their own country you will know. Nnamdi Kanu is defrauding few unenlightened Igbos of millions of dollars and Naira over what is practically Unachievable.

Yoruba and their lies. Nigeria is a creation of the British, which there is no Apartheid Rule either. Referendum? Even in your constitution, there is no referendum mentioned on it. We(Biafrans) do talk about it but we know it won't be issued, we know the government we are dealing with. We have due- processes of UN, which they even issued a certificate on 2007. You are only scared of losing the Most important race on earth, don't you? So if you do not like Nnamdi Kanu, leave him for us and face the Truth coming. You can't see it because the media have brainwashed all. This isn't our fight but the Most High's!

7 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2015
handie:
Brainwashing at it's peak! I can even do a research on brainwashing with this your Biafran struggle as a case study. Well, it's good propaganda still exists. Imagine Biafra as a religion hahahahahaha. Sauce kid(sinzu) no see reach this one Wey I take sing say u don dey made abi?
Impossible, right? I do not blame your ignorance, because Sarah laughed when the Watchers(Angels) told her she will bore a child. But what happened? It came to pass, so the same will still happen. The born of Albion(Biafra)!

7 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by handie(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2015
NatureBoy91:
Impossible, right? I do not blame your ignorance, because Sarah laughed when the Watchers(Angels) told her she will bore a child. But what happened? It came to pass, so the same will still happen. The born of Albion(Biafra)!
ok o. Goodluck in your quest

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Abeg why am I not getting the signal here in lagos. Every body dey enjoy dis station except me WHY?
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by lonelydora: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2015
I dey laugh.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Humblebloke(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2015
This one is trying to justify hate messages..... You woke up @ 5:15am to display your stupidity to the nairaland community

Another brainwashed homo erectusundecided

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2015
googlepikin:
Abeg why am I not getting the signal here in lagos. Every body dey enjoy dis station except me WHY?

tune to 89.1Fm on your radio, around 7AM-11AM, 7PM-11PM daily. Or search on my profile and click on the topic I updated as 'All about Radiobiafra- Nnamdi Kanu'. You will find all details you need.

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2015
Humblebloke:
This one is trying to justify hate messages..... You woke up @ 5:15am to display your stupidity to the nairaland community

Another brainwashed homo erectusundecided

Do not Insult! It's against the Rule of Nature. Truth is being said, is it a Crime? If you do not like it, keep on with lies.

4 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2015
lonelydora:
I dey laugh.

Mind you! You are deceiving yourself and not to think you are laughing the Holy Land 'Biafra'. It's not a joke.

4 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Humblebloke(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2015
NatureBoy91:

Do not Insult! It's against the Rule of Nature. Truth is being said, is it a Crime? If you do not like it, keep on with lies.

undecided...... Practice what you preach!!!

This*advice* should be directed to the evil director taking advantage of the gullible ones like you....
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by cybertyrant(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
NatureBoy91:
:::The words of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu:::
Dir. Nnamdi Kanu who is the leader of RadioBiafra, IPOB worldwide, and her forces. He is the ankle of the Agitation and
Emancipation of Republic of Biafra. Some people says he preach hate messages to people, but to me he is not preaching hate messages rather the TRUTH. Just because
people have misunderstood the words he's being saying. For this reason, I took to letting people know the reason of those words(hate messages) he speaks.
These words are >>
1) The Zoo(Nigeria).
Reason: the name 'Zoo' was derived from the former Nigerian President GEJ, who was a Zoologist by profession.
2) The Imbecilic Jonathan(Former Nigerian President).
Reason: he(GEJ) was only concerned for the Northerners, thinking they would support and vote for him in office again.
3) The Terrorist & Paedophile(Nigerian President MBuhari).
Reason: Terrorist? Because he(MBuhari) started the genesis of Boko Haram when he said he will make the Zoo(Nig.) ungovernable in 2011 should he lose the election, which did happen & now he is on seat(happy now, right?). Paedophile? An evidence which showed he(MBuhari) married a girl(Aisha) of 12 yrs old when he was 45 yrs old.
4) Ohaneze ndi Aturu(Sheep) na Ewu(Goats).
Reason: the Ohaneze council are agitating only for their selfish interest instead of the welfare of her people.
5) Baboons & Monkeys(Nigerians).
Reason: for only those who bears the name 'Nigerians', because they act & behave as such.
6) Umu-Chineke (Biafrans).
Reason: We are the Children of the Most High, we even show it in the names we bear. E.g Chioma.
7) Ife-ajuna of our time(Uwazuruike ).
Reason: who betrayed his people by working with the Nigerian Government to elude them.
cool Agboghu Awusa(Rochas).
Reason: he(Rochas) has decided to work with the Northerners by bringing in Muslim Leadership in the land.
9) Yorrobber 'Yoruba'; Fulani 'Fulani'; Awusa 'Hausa'.
Reason: Yorrobber? because they are friends of none. Fulani? because they act cowardly towards showing bravery. Awusa? because they love violence.
10) South/South rubbish(Niger-Deltans).
Reason: there is no place nor cardinal points like South/South, East/East, or such in the world. It's a way of erasing your heritage
from you(Biafrans). So wake up!
11) Biafra as a Religion(7th day-Sabbath).
Reason: Biafra would be peculiar & unique. Read Ezekiel 20:12, 20.
12) IPOB(The true Biafrans).
Reason: I=Indigenous, P=People, O=Of, B=Biafra. People who act according to whatever they say. And not MASSOB, who steals from people in the name of the Holy Land 'Biafra'.
13) War(TRUTH).
Reason: Nigerians do not like Truth as such will act first by using Military rule in governance. Nobody likes War, but the Nigerians will attack us(Biafrans) as they did recently at Onitsha, and will also attack more to try our impatient. It has come to notice that they (Nigerians) has acquired High-Tech war equipnment based in Kano & other states, & they are using Detective-strategies to gather informations. But, remember that
you are dealing with a Smart-Generation of the people you wounded in 1967-1970 Civil War by the help of the British & Russians.
Only accept the Truth as it is.
One thing in life is that TRUTH stands Forever. When Martin Luther King Jr. was shot dead by a Sniper, even at that the Truth
stood till this day. The Media has been corrupted & painted as Saints, while people lavishes in lack of Knowledge due to the corruption made in the media. Evidence shows that Yorubas are more into Journalism than others. For this reason, they(Nigerians) stand guilt as charged!
So, before you act or write, let your conscience judge your soul. Remember, no matter how hard you try to hit it, one day it will get open. To hear is obey! #Biafra, #FreeBiafra, #Biafra2015, #Bkisb, #Emancipation.
Did u take kunu, ogogoro or kai kai this morning,
Haba its the first day of september, stop black mailing director for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2015
xtrorse:
ebamma:
"The making of a new country, is a always a step, 

There are those who are always for and those who are always against it, 

If Biafra successfully secedes, it will have it challenges as every new country always has, 

But in the long run , it will be better off than Nigeria, 

And truth be told, the SS have learnt their lesson, in case of a war, I don't see us siding with Nigeria, we might side with the SE, and then after the war, we will have a Niger Delta republic that is a friendly country with Biafra, with free trade agreements, free movement across both territories etc."

You think war is rice and beans? You should ask some Liberians what war really looks like.

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2015
efreaky:

You think war is rice and beans? You should ask some Liberians what war really looks like.

Are you out of your mind? When has seeking self-determination become calling for war?

Is there something you are afraid of and yet cannot state?
FYI, strange bedfellows are not meant to be together!

4 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2015
cybertyrant:

Did u take kunu, ogogoro or kai kai this morning,
Haba its the first day of september, stop black mailing director for goodness sake

Does that post look like a blackmail to you? I'm a True-Hardcore Biafran, who is a fan of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu. That post is meant for people who say things against him not knowing he is a good and special man. Please read it through again.

2 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Humblebloke:

undecided...... Practice what you preach!!!

This*advice* should be directed to the evil director taking advantage of the gullible ones like you....

Director is not evil. He has sworn with his life at Temple of Solomon. Only, if you know what it means to be at Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem.

2 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2015
xtrorse:

Are you out of your mind? When has seeking self-determination become calling for war?

Is there something you are afraid of and yet cannot state?
FYI, strange bedfellows are not meant to be together!

Firstly, this should be a conversation between adults, "Are you out of your mind" is out of line . I never mentioned anything against anyone seeking Independence, in fact it is my belief that people have the right to make that decision.

" And truth be told, the SS have learnt their lesson, in case of a war, I don't see us siding with Nigeria, we might side with the SE, and then after the war, we will have a Niger Delta republic"

You agitated for war in the above quote and that's what I'm against, everybody can go their separate ways without spilling blood. Anybody who is against this is surely out of his/her mind.

2 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by lonelydora: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2015
NatureBoy91:

Mind you! You are deceiving yourself and not to think you are laughing the Holy Land 'Biafra'. It's not a joke.

Mind you, I'm a Biafran but I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2015
efreaky:

Firstly, this should be a conversation between adults, "Are you out of your mind" is out of line . I never mentioned anything against anyone seeking Independence, in fact it is my belief that people have the right to make that decision.

" And truth be told, the SS have learnt their lesson, in case of a war, I don't see us siding with Nigeria, we might side with the SE, and then after the war, we will have a Niger Delta republic"

You agitated for war in the above quote and that's what I'm against, everybody can go their separate ways without spilling blood. Anybody who is against this is surely out of his/her mind.

If you are not out of your mind then concentrate and channel your energy towards the emancipation and progress of your people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Achievement Of Bukola Saraki As A Governor Of Kwara State / Budget Funding: FG Set To Borrow Another N110bn Via Local Bond Issue / Labour Party Speaks On 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.