Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano (31839 Views)

Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by pretydiva(f): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2015
He will be found hale n hearty
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by 9jatatafo(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Search light should be beamed at Sambisa forest, I hope he hasn't joined his bro there.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by ogalandlord: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2015
His relatives should go to all special anti robbery squad cells in kano and search for him dere.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by MadCow1: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Hadizam:
The picture below is for a young man named Shu'aibu Garba whose family declared missing in Yankaba Kano, these are the numbers to be call if it happens that you see him pls 07063232044 or 08032789890

pls Lalasticlala help by moving it to FP

Are you sure he is missing or has Joined ISIS? undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by iheanyi40(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I declare you to be found now in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by ugomma2000: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Hadizam:

He is not the type.

e don join ISIS joor
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
jesussaves22:
The guy have found a job with ISIS

Hahaha,..hence the illiterate Buhari is creating his own job with body Language na, the guy decided to fixed himself somewhere grin grin grin
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Boyebeez(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Eeya
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Surejobsng(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Them go see am Insha_Allah

2 Likes

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by MadCow1: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Hadizam:
The picture below is for a young man named Shu'aibu Garba whose family declared missing in Yankaba Kano, these are the numbers to be call if it happens that you see him pls 07063232044 or 08032789890

pls Lalasticlala help by moving it to FP

I pray for his safe return.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2015
May he be found shaa
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
Jesus won't save him

Cos of his religion

I thought Jesus said this:

Luke 5:30 But their scribes and Pharisees murmured against his disciples, saying, Why do ye eat and drink with publicans and sinners?

Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
why praying for his return

Are OK?

Have u loss anyone, by his religion before

Or u want to experience it?

How do you know he's a Muslim? Are all Muslims killers? Let's be merciful, c'mon!
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by zinaunreal(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2015
He is presently fathering children in the northeast via the new kidnapped victims and they are looking for him.. does he want to be found?
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by canalily(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2015
Yes i hav seen him. He is Mikel Obi's younger brother. He plays with Alhali football club of Tunisia

1 Like

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Hadizam:

He is not the type.

How do u know he isnt the type?You family grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Kingphaz: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
masterchi:
how do you know he is not the type?

How do we know if he Joined ISIS also.? No certainty in all.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by wiringdpt(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Call Shekau or check with Isis
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by powerfulsettingz: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
Jesus won't save him

Cos of his religion
. Are you aware Jesus once safe a boko Haram member?
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by agurza(f): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Please don't answer a fool because obviously that is what he expects. May he be found as soon as possible.
Hadizam:

Including your m*rther since I know you to be a b*start*d.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by oluamid(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2015
They said someone's is missing and instead of you guys to show empathy, you are busy stereotyping. Smh.

Funny how this same people will blame Buhari for his appointments.

@OP, I pray he finds his way back home soon.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Why is our mind so one sided when it comes to the north and Notherners....and this is the same mindset we will carry when dealing with them....They are all potential terrorists so people don't go missing for any other reason in the north again? nawao.. Meanwhile to any minion who'd quote me to enagage in tribalistic arguments, i am from Edo State, christian and am too busy for profitless talk.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by NemzySeries(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2015
itz too early to get missing joor wen december is still sum months away na.......
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by simonvic: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Bokoharam casualty or ?

Always wish others what you wish yourself. Lets join the family to pray for his safe return.

Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by abubkhr: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Hadizam:

He is not the type.

Pls stop wasting your time replying idiots they are negative while you are positive you'll never be equal so leave them as they will forever be like this NEGATIVE. Tsinannu matsiyatan banza jahilai

1 Like

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by LadyTochie(f): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2015
RisingEast:
Have u or his families ask ISIS? Coz every northern that gone missing already joined there brothers to fight for their gods allah nd rapist Mohammed grin grin grin
rapist or rappist?
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by endeedike(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
i dont trust these hausa.s.... i am always alert whenever i am around them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.