Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? (3534 Views)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2015
“We should remove Abuja, that’s where all our problems come from!" grin grin grin grin

Some really interesting states and reasons in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYwsRnlembI

hmmmmmmmmm - which state would you remove?!! I'm not sure...
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Phinagold(f): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2015
BORNU

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Heromaniaa: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Bornu

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by temitemi1(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Is abuja a state grin
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Phinagold(f): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Is abuja a state grin

BECAUSE IT'S NOT A STATE, THATS Y IT SHOULD BE REMOVED SO THAT OUR CRIMINAL X-GOVERNORS WILL GO BACK TO THIER STATES WHICH THEY HAVE SCATTERED AND LEFT UNDEVELOPED. eg AMAECHI

8 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Kogi benue and osun those states are liabiltes

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Desgidi(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2015
I don't have a problem with the north oo ..but I think state like gombe, jigawa, sokoto,yobe should b giving to people like Chad... infact call the president of chad and Cameroon informing them of state for sale.

15 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by drake22: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2015
start with Abia and end with Yobe how about Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Phinagold:

BECAUSE IT'S NOT A STATE, THATS Y IT SHOULD BE REMOVED SO THAT OUR CRIMINAL X-GOVERNORS WILL GO BACK TO THIER STATES WHICH THEY HAVE SCATTERED AND LEFT UNDEVELOPED. eg AMAECHI
Beneath your 'ore' of sarcasm lies a message made of 'gold'.
Food for thought. ♦
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
I will merge Ogun with Lagos, Osun with Oyo, Ekiti with Ondo, Delta with Edo; Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi will make Anambra. In fact there will be just 10-12 states in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and ensure there is even development in all states and local areas.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by BCISLTD: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Bornu...abia....maybe kogi
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Osun state. Constitutes a great liability, ignominy and nuisance to the federal republic of Nigeria. 30% of Osun debt is owed to Anambra state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Udmaster(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Make I buy land here in the fullness of time.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by kogirodent: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
how are Kogi, Benue and Osun state liabilities? Pls explain
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by bettercreature(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Dunce,If not because of that killer(Omisore) who politicized everything,Osun is the most peaceful state in NIGERIA
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by castro316: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Omotolu:
I will merge Ogun with Lagos, Osun with Oyo, Ekiti with Ondo, Delta with Edo; Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi will make Anambra. In fact there will be just 10-12 states in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and ensure there is even development in all states and local areas.

Thank you. Ur head correct. That has been my dream.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by fulanimafia: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Desgidi:
I don't have a problem with the north oo ..but I think state like gombe, jigawa, sokoto,yobe should b giving to people like Chad... infact call the president of chad and Cameroon informing them of state for sale.

Really? What should then be done with Bayelsa and Ebonyi?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Chiaka(f): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Answer/; Merge enviable states with viable ones

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by rheether(f): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2015
Get sense nah. Biafra land is not a state in Nigeria. Must you always disgrace us like this?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by rheether(f): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Lagos must go..

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by kolaaderin: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
laraxxx:
“We should remove Abuja, that’s where all our problems come from!" grin grin grin grin

Some really interesting states and reasons in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYwsRnlembI

hmmmmmmmmm - which state would you remove?!! I'm not sure...

What is this one saying, she is definitely deficient in her states and capital......... Nigeria state ends with Zamfara state not Yobe state

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by cybertyrant(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
yang:
Remover Biafra land from the zoo
Biafra is not a state in nigeria but was absorbed into nigeria,
Back to the talk, well i will remove ebonyi,osun,bornu,sokoto,yobe,adamawa,
Infact remove all the northern states except abuja,kogi and benue ,then osun amd ebonyi and even edo,should also be erased they are so boring and hunger stricken
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by DaBullIT(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2015
EEEEyaa

Another question

If you had keycode to a Nuclear war head, where would you target ?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by omolami: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Those states deleted by late Lt Col Buka Suka Dimka
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by victord1st: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
EEEEyaa

Another question

Best question so far grin cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by HomoSapiien: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2015
All hausa fulani speaking states and some Igbo speaking states.
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by donholy28(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Bornu...dat state don kill many Nigerians...we should just dash them out.
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by HomoSapiien: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
EEEEyaa

Another question
All hausa speaking states.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2015
[size=14pt]OSUN STATE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by Phinagold(f): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Beneath your 'ore' of sarcasm lies a message made of 'gold'.
Food for thought. ♦

well said
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? by DaBullIT(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Wetin Osun do you nah ??

himkers:
[size=14pt]OSUN STATE[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Question Before The Yoruba Nation / Acting President Should Act Now: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill OBJ / Nigeria & Singapore;they Were Equal In The 70s, See Were They Are Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.