Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode (22880 Views)

Grade Level 09 Has Been Approved For Graduate Engineers In Public Service / Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris / FCSC To Make The Recruitment Process Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by oladele239(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Is someone having issues reading numbers embarassed tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue :-
callonme:
common the news says 1,300 people not 1million,three hundred thousands people...check it again
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
The site not available
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by ayula44(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
the site's band limit has been exceeded.try @ 9t or first tin 2moro mrnin. DAT, between 10 pm n 10am 2mao

1 Like

Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by Tosadex(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
The site is not going. pls somebody help
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by amodu(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Tosadex:
The site is not going. pls somebody help

You have to try it in the midnight or very eat in the morning.
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by Kazrem(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2015
At last I have done the application. I look unto you Baba God.
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by olufummy02(f): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2015
pls, are we submitting anything to subeb office around us or we just await d next thing on point after applying?.
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by cmoney22222: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Udysweet, abeg which one be akwa ibom ayaya ayaya, I don laugh tire. Meself don applies sha, I just dey sit for home. I don refuse to chop food and go church

udysweet:

No mind dem! After people will say Akwa Ibom ayaya. Ayaya for mouth yet no job! Me wey dey plan relocate go find work for der before,not so sure anymore,lol!
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by cirry: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Plz I need someone to help me for this question....In the place of Education are we to fill our primary and secondary Education?
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by MamaDDD: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Good morning people in the house. please, i need your help. i have been trying to apply for this vacancy but the site is saying internal problem. How can i go about it?
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by udysweet(f): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Akwa ibom ayaya means akwa ibom is fine. Na old saying to hype d state. Its fine yes,am esp proud sef dat I'm frm one of d sides enjoyin d "beauty"(uyo) but of cos we expect lives also to be beautiful by creating jobs and not jus givin dem to ur own pple.
Bak to ur own,u won't sit for too long,smtn positive will hapn soon by His grace,Amen!
cmoney22222:
Udysweet, abeg which one be akwa ibom ayaya ayaya, I don laugh tire. Meself don applies sha, I just dey sit for home. I don refuse to chop food and go church

Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by Olufumzy(f): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2015
I cnt believe ds..I av filled all d forms bt nowhere to apply..even d "my appilcations" button is telling me i av nt applied for any job.. help,pls
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by ayula44(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Good am peeps ......
application closes 12 am tonight. for those that have not completed theirs......pls act fast
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by Snt13: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
ayula44:
Good am peeps ......
application closes 12 am tonight. for those that have not completed theirs......pls act fast
pls the site is still not going tru oooo.
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by kennydee05(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Olufumzy:
I cnt believe ds..I av filled all d forms bt nowhere to apply..even d "my appilcations" button is telling me i av nt applied for any job.. help,pls
After completing filling the form, check the left side of the website and then click on vacancy after the click on the position you are applying for. Scroll down to reply 2-3 questions and click on submit

1 Like

Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by ayula44(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Snt13:
pls the site is still not going tru oooo.
filled for sum1 earlier in d morning. its being connecting all day.
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by bukkymine(f): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls is it only those that read Education that can apply?
Re: The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode by amodu(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Has anyone recieved sms from LagosSUBEB notifying about an online CBT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc / FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover / Gatecrashing A Job Interview: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.