Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,565 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (12401 Views)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by MORANOCEE(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
The Lunatic was busy writing on a wall by the roadside when Moran Cee, out of curiosity met and interviewed him and he gave a startling response.He claimed to be a man of all Languages with many names and Elijah, the last prophet from God sent to establish his Government on earth. Watch to find out if he is just a regular Lunatic, PROPHET or an anti Christ. Watch VIDEO here:http:///MTf4Pi1ceL

CC:LALASTICALA

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Luna.........

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by QueenEdna(f): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
This guy has scoin scoin....
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
[b]He is a prophet because looking down recent historical timelines this is how the bullshiits starts. .Give him time and people will create religions around him.

In the 6century arab world was a similar case from an arab man who claimed to be receiving revelations from the creator of the universe, who lays out disturbing laws said to have come from God. . . Today he is being revered and held in high esteem by some humans that they can kill anybody who speaks against him and a religion revolves around him.

In an Isreali Outpost of the roman empire centered a story of another man who claimed was the son of God, he will come and rapture the world, he was born of a virgin and all, today nobody calls him a mad man anymore.. He is now being revered, deified and a religion centered around him.

Not many years ago, an american man claimed to have received texts from God in gold plates no one else can read or see but him. . Today a religion is centered around him, it's called Mormonism.

This is how the bullshiiits start, so if you revere any of the others before this, you absolutely have no ground to call this one a lunatic
[/b]

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Yagami(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mayb..mayb nt na only his creator knows:|
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by peeparty(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
His on assignment when his done you won't see him there again.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]He is a prophet because looking down recent historical timelines this is how the bullshiits starts. .Give him time and people will create religions around him.

In the 6century arab world was a similar case from an arab man who claimed to be receiving revelations from the creator of the universe, who lays out disturbing laws said to have come from God. . . Today he is being revered and held in high esteem by some humans that they can kill anybody who speaks against him and a religion revolves around him.

In an Isreali Outpost of the roman empire centered a story of another man who claimed was the son of God, he will come and rapture the world, he was born of a virgin and all, today nobody calls him a mad man anymore.. He is now being revered, deified and a religion centered around him.

Not many years ago, an american man claimed to have received texts from God in gold plates no one else can read or see but him. . Today a religion is centered around him, it's called Mormonism.

This is how the bullshiiits start, so if you revere any of the others before this, you absolutely have no ground to call this one a lunatic
[/b]
[b]Im not surprised you included your God in your lame God-hate-balancing post.
Of all the claims you mentioned, only Jesus claimed to be the Son of God. Im glad you didnt say he "claimed" to be born of a virgin too. Well, no faith disputes this fact either. Im sure you know He healed the sick and raised the Dead, im also sure you know He also died and ressurected.
Boy, except you force your conscience to embrace the possibility that he never existed at all, you will keep being haunted everytime you remember His Name or story....

But Seriously, why not just let people see you for the anti-christ that you are?, why subtly insert other gods?, I reply you cos the other fools are at least honest in making clear and public their hate for the christian-God.
The Oxford Dictionary defines an atheist as a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
Ask yourself why you're so much concerned with (God and religion)"bullshit", be sincere in your answers and you'll find that your brains are no different from that of a lunatic. You dont care about something and yet you devote so much time to it. Go arrange the pieces of your life. [/b]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Jaypower2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nice one bro.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by cold(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dayum! Johnydon22 must have hit a raw nerve!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
cold:
Dayum! Johnydon22 must have hit a raw nerve!
Hahahahahahaha na so i see am ooo!!! cheesy
Ad hominems is not a defence but only shows lack of argument or someone who feels intimidated and ultimately insecure!

I wonder why the rush of unhealthy emotion, anger, frustration and enmity. . .I sincerely need to be careful cus there are people who might murder me if given the chance wink..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hehe.

Guys dey vex for this thread. grin
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
winner01:

Of all the claims you mentioned, only Jesus claimed to be the Son of God. Im glad you didnt say he "claimed" to be born of a virgin too. Well, no faith disputes this fact either. Im sure you know He healed the sick and raised the Dead, im also sure you know He also died and ressurected.
Boy, except you force your conscience to embrace the possibility that he never existed at all, you will keep being haunted everytime you remember His Name or story....

But Seriously, why not just let people see you for the anti-christ that you are?, why subtly insert other gods?, I reply you cos the other fools are at least honest in making clear and public their hate for the christian-God.
The Oxford Dictionary defines an atheist as a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
Ask yourself why you're so much concerned with (God and religion)"bullshit", be sincere in your answers and you'll find that your brains are no different from that of a lunatic. You dont care about something and yet you devote so much time to it. Go arrange the pieces of your life. [/b]
[b]Lol... Calm down it's not a fight neither am i your enemy. .

Disturbing emotions like hatred, anger, frustration and enmity are really not a good state of mind and is totally unhealthy for the way one deals with others on this planet.

Difference in ideology does not show enmity, neither do anyone at least not me share any special resentment towards your God concept in particular. .That you think so is totally your doing and not mine... I only equally lack belief in them all and see them all equally in the same light.

Like i said before; I am not your enemy stop seeing me as one neither do i see you as one . . We only have different ideologies of which should be an open ground for healthy argument if the need be. . This show of unpleasant emotions, insults and personal attacks based on unfounded assumptions and enmity that isn't there is totally uncalled for.

Let me hope that next time when you meet other people who do not share your ideologies, you wouldn't take it to mean enmity...Be Good!!! smiley
[/b]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by cold(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahahahaha na so i see am ooo!!! cheesy
Ad hominems is not a defence but only shows lack of argument or someone who feels intimidated and ultimately insecure!

I wonder why the rush of unhealthy emotion, anger, frustration and enmity. . .I sincerely need to be careful cus there are people who might murder me if given the chance wink..

No be small tin o! This time it's truly personal. But what i don't get is why these foot soldiers of god are always ready to do battle with anyone who stands in opposition to their beliefs and ideologies. If this god is all he is cracked up to be,does he really need these minions fighting his battles? Some food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by iamtewwy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
MORANOCEE:
The Lunatic was busy writing on a wall by the roadside when Moran Cee, out of curiosity met and interviewed him and he gave a startling response.He claimed to be a man of all Languages with many names and Elijah, the last prophet from God sent to establish his Government on earth. Watch to find out if he is just a regular Lunatic, PROPHET or an anti Christ. Watch VIDEO here:http:///MTf4Pi1ceL

i tink i av been seeiing ds write up around egbeda mushalashi axis asif u are going to iyana ipaja mushalashi bus stop i pass der every morning and see those writtens and always wonder who is behind it! the write up looks like dat off a confused persin dosnt look like wat a sane or litrate person wud write! well frm d pix i can see mushalashi filling station! tenx fr nairaland cc seun i naw knw d face behind it
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by herald9: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
johnydon22:

[/b]
grin in other words, Jesus and (whispers) Muhammed were mad men? grin
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
herald9:

grin in other words, Jesus and (whispers) Muhammed were mad men? grin
Nope not at all what implied. . . in other words the one above should not be classified a mad man because he is not the first to exhibit such through out history
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
cold:

No be small tin o! This time it's truly personal. But what i don't get is why these foot soldiers of god are always ready to do battle with anyone who stands in opposition to their beliefs and ideologies. If this god is all he is cracked up to be,does he really need these minions fighting his battles? Some food for thought.
to be honest, i totally understand the strong emotional outburst and resentment

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 12:39am On Sep 02, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Lol... Calm down it's not a fight neither am i your enemy. .

Disturbing emotions like hatred, anger, frustration and enmity are really not a good state of mind and is totally unhealthy for the way one deals with others on this planet.

Difference in ideology does not show enmity, neither do anyone at least not me share any special resentment towards your God concept in particular. .That you think so is totally your doing and not mine... I only equally lack belief in them all and see them all equally in the same light.

Like i said before; I am not your enemy stop seeing me as one neither do i see you as one . . We only have different ideologies of which should be an open ground for healthy argument if the need be. . This show of unpleasant emotions, insults and personal attacks based on unfounded assumptions and enmity that isn't there is totally uncalled for.

Let me hope that next time when you meet other people who do not share your ideologies, you wouldn't take it to mean enmity...Be Good!!! smiley
[/b]
Be honest, with yourself at least..Your dishonesty is repulsive.
Everyday we meet people with different ideologies everywhere, not religious ideologies alone. To say i see you as my enemy is laughable, Dude, its not like i know you or want to.
The height of insecurity is when you need other people not to believe with you. Make a list of sincere reasons why you should and shouldnt be concerned with God and religion. In that, you'll find direction.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by johnydon22(m): 12:59am On Sep 02, 2015
winner01:
Be honest, with yourself at least..Your dishonesty is repulsive.
Everyday we meet people with different ideologies everywhere, not religious ideologies alone. To say i see you as my enemy is laughable, Dude, its not like i know you or want to.
The height of insecurity is when you need other people not to believe with you. Make a list of sincere reasons why you should and shouldnt be concerned with God and religion. In that, you'll find direction.

[b]Lmao. . . i think the dishonesty lies with you because you cannot deal with the fact that someone or some people place your God concept in the same bag that you place others.

I repeat again, Johnydon22 in no way sees your own God concept anymore than the way i see Brahma, they are subjects of unfounded myths and so should be treated as such. you so much want to confine every individual in one box. "God hating" "anti-christ" or what ever tag you employ to feed your delusional idea that people hate your God is totally your problem and your own cup of tea. . Ideas are not hated, rather they are refuted.

My comments as always is never an attack on one God concept whether yours or anybody's, that you see it so is totally your problem and has nothing to do with me.
I do not see Muslims crying over the fact that i also makes comments that goes against their faith, employing the victims card will in no way help you, you can only grow up and muster a little defence if you can.

The thing is my life is perfectly beautifully wonderfully fine and fantastic. .I don't need people to disbelieve their God concept quite the reverse is the case here because you lot are the ones who rub your absurd beliefs on the face of everyone.

You lot want to propagate ludicrous superstition as reality and myth as truth and then cry fowl when challenged and refuted.

As long as there are people who will so bad want to sell myth as truth and subject innocent minds to psychological impairment by imbedding unwarranted superstition, There will always be others who will be there to challenge and refute it... You pour out absurd ancient myths in public and cry about people who refute them that you resort to insults betraying unwarranted frustrations.

If you learn how to keep your beliefs to yourself, you surely will not have to worry about people who refute them because they simply won't be any cus everyone will mind their business. . .but once you bring it out to feed to the public, expect to be challenged and refuted.

Now i wonder who needs direction here, get a grip boy smiley

This is my Last reply, i think i have given much of my time replying a post i am well above..cool...
[/b]

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 1:37am On Sep 02, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Lmao. . . i think the dishonesty lies with you because you cannot deal with the fact that someone or some people place your God concept in the same bag that you place others.

I repeat again, Johnydon22 in no way sees your own God concept anymore than the way i see Brahma, they are subjects of unfounded myths and so should be treated as such. you so much want to confine every individual in one box. "God hating" "anti-christ" or what ever tag you employ to feed your delusional idea that people hate your God is totally your problem and your own cup of tea. . Ideas are not hated, rather they are refuted.

My comments as always is never an attack on one God concept whether yours or anybody's, that you see it so is totally your problem and has nothing to do with me.
I do not see Muslims crying over the fact that i also makes comments that goes against their faith, employing the victims card will in no way help you, you can only grow up and muster a little defence if you can.

The thing is my life is perfectly beautifully wonderfully fine and fantastic. .I don't need people to disbelieve their God concept quite the reverse is the case here because you lot are the ones who rub your absurd beliefs on the face of everyone.

You lot want to propagate ludicrous superstition as reality and myth as truth and then cry fowl when challenged and refuted.

As long as there are people who will so bad want to sell myth as truth and subject innocent minds to psychological impairment by imbedding unwarranted superstition, There will always be others who will be there to challenge and refute it... You pour out absurd ancient myths in public and cry about people who refute them that you resort to insults betraying unwarranted frustrations.

If you learn how to keep your beliefs to yourself, you surely will not have to worry about people who refute them because they simply won't be any cus everyone will mind their business. . .but once you bring it out to feed to the public, expect to be challenged and refuted.

Now i wonder who needs direction here, get a grip boy smiley

This is my Last reply, i think i have given much of my time replying a post i am well above..cool...
[/b]
Only anti-theists or God-haters can be here. Atheists dont believe or disbelieve, its that simple, they dont care. You do care, and that could only mean that you're battling with your conscience, hell yeah you're a God-hater...Forget brahma, Maybe you should accord muslims the same attention you give christians, in their own page so we can know you dont really care about all gods...
Yeah Ideas are not hated but refuted, except you do not think it is an idea. I mean, the idea of fairies makes no sense to me. maybe ill be reduced to "stup1d" if i talk so much about them everyday right. Thats what you do all day, you need to think straight.
As for disseminating my belief, I have a mandate, do you? undecided
Next time you challenge claims, employ logical reasoning cos clearly you arn't. Your replies arent really necessary, they never were. I still maintain that you ask and answer yourself why you are here, im sure something still works up there boy,you'll find answers.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Redlyn: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2015
winner01:
Atheists dont believe or disbelieve, its that simple, they dont care.

What you have described is apatheism not atheism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by menesheh(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2015
winner01:

You are fettered by one sided sort of worldview. Is not gonna do you any good going that way especially with the level of informations and arguments you've been exposed to here on religion section. A person of your type that's not getting the kind information you are enjoying and also not informed about this, is quite a different issue.

You forget that we have different and many religions and god concepts. If each and everyone of such faith start demanding for proof from you to counter the facts of their religious beliefs, by compelling you to apply what their holy book said or stuffs that is intrinsic of their beliefs, how do you go about disproving them using such method. They are convinced through their holy stuffs (either book) as you are convinced via your own holy book.

Look at your comment below. It sometime belittle your sense of reasoning. Not meant offensively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2015
johnydon22:

[/b]
You made so much sense here and that is if the reader choses to understand and agree that u said the pure truth here.
Religion always starts from idiots and then other idiots will follow.
The Jesus example is typical in the most sense since an adult in his or her right senses could believe that he was born of a virgin and will rapture their ret4rded a55es to heaven.
So ridiculous.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2015
winner01:
Only anti-theists or God-haters can be here. Atheists dont believe or disbelieve, its that simple, they dont care. You do care, and that could only mean that you're battling with your conscience, hell yeah you're a God-hater...Forget brahma, Maybe you should accord muslims the same attention you give christians, in their own page so we can know you dont really care about all gods...
Yeah Ideas are not hated but refuted, except you do not think it is an idea. I mean, the idea of fairies makes no sense to me. maybe ill be reduced to "stup1d" if i talk so much about them everyday right. Thats what you do all day, you need to think straight.
Next time you challenge claims, employ logical reasoning cos clearly you arn't. Your replies arent really necessary, they never were. I still maintain that you ask and answer yourself why you are here, im sure something still works up there boy,you'll find answers.

The moment your churches and preachers stop disturbing us with ur nonsense fables and myths thats when we the atheists will stop complaining about your religion.

I dont even think that anything works up there for any religious fellow.
Using christianity as an example, an adult who believes that a person was born of a virgin is ret4rded.
You still believe that some men lived up to 900 years old. What an idiot.
And ur almighty God always needs blood to redeem you. Such a cheap deity and should be compared to African gods.
I cant exhaust the many ways in which religion especially christianity sounds stupid.
Next time when u pick up the bible, start from Genesis and ask whom cain was referring to as the person that would kill him where God barnished him.
Try and ask urself why that ur God commanded the jews to kill other nations, the same people he claimed to have created and did not choose as his holy people because he is a racist.
The bible is the most disturbing book one can ever read if you are honest to urself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2015
MORANOCEE:

Pure Schizophrenia.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Redlyn:

What you have described is apatheism not atheism.
Alrighty then, my bad.
apatheist - Someone who just doesn't care whether God exists or not and realizes that such a fact won't effect their life anyway.
atheist - /ˈeɪθɪɪst/ - a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

maybe i missed the part where atheism is defined as a strong devotion/concern for God and religion.

YOU CAN ONLY CREATE SO MUCH TIME FOR SOMETHING YOU BELIEVE.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
menesheh:

You are fettered by one sided sort of worldview. Is not gonna do you any good going that way especially with the level of informations and arguments you've been exposed to here on religion section. A person of your type that's not getting the kind information you are enjoying and also not informed about this, is quite a different issue.

You forget that we have different and many religions and god concepts. If each and everyone of such faith start demanding for proof from you to counter the facts of their religious beliefs, by compelling you to apply what their holy book said or stuffs that is intrinsic of their beliefs, how do you go about disproving them using such method. They are convinced through their holy stuffs (either book) as you are convinced via your own holy book.

Look at your comment below. It sometime belittle your sense of reasoning. Not meant offensively.

Look here menehsheh, i really dont have your time. I replied the other guy because he employs lame tactics in balancing his hate.
As much as you try to deny it, your posts on various threads speak of the one God you and your friends hate...
I use the word hate not disbelief. Atheists disbelief, God-Haters or anti-theists hate...You cant possibly talk or concern yourself so much about what dosent exist..
Of about 30 sections on nairaland, some of which include health, agric, education, politics, family and more areas touching the immediate needs of people, you choose to be addicted to the religion section...
It belittles my sense of reasoning yeah, deny that He existed or stfu.
Keep fighting, lets see how long it takes you to conquer your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
kobosmalls:

The moment your churches and preachers stop disturbing us with ur nonsense fables and myths thats when we the atheists will stop complaining about your religion.

I dont even think that anything works up there for any religious fellow.
Using christianity as an example, an adult who believes that a person was born of a virgin is ret4rded.
You still believe that some men lived up to 900 years old. What an idiot.
And ur almighty God always needs blood to redeem you. Such a cheap deity and should be compared to African gods.
I cant exhaust the many ways in which religion especially christianity sounds stupid.
Next time when u pick up the bible, start from Genesis and ask whom cain was referring to as the person that would kill him where God barnished him.
Try and ask urself why that ur God commanded the jews to kill other nations, the same people he claimed to have created and did not choose as his holy people because he is a racist.
The bible is the most disturbing book one can ever read if you are honest to urself.
Like i said earlier, ive got nothing on honest people.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by menesheh(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
winner01:
Look here menehsheh, i really dont have your time. I replied the other guy because he employs lame tactics in balancing his hate.
As much as you try to deny it, your posts on various threads speak of the one God you and your friends hate...
I use the word hate not disbelief. Atheists disbelief, God-Haters or anti-theists hate...You cant possibly talk or concern yourself so much about what dosent exist..
Of about 30 sections on nairaland, some of which include health, agric, education, politics, family and more areas touching the immediate needs of people, you choose to be addicted to the religion section...
It belittles my sense of reasoning yeah, deny that He existed or stfu.
Keep fighting, lets see how long it takes you to conquer your conscience.

"I really dont have your time" well, you should be glad that some smart peeps do mention your name, at least you will feel belonged to a cybernetic community.

Me too, am tired of those insane and weird discussion that do ensue between us. Pointless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by menesheh(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
winner01:

I wonder who is talking. Your comments sometimes do put me offshoot. Shaa i don't want to be an antagonist to you.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
menesheh:

"I really dont have your time" well, you should be glad that some smart peeps do mention your name, at least you will feel belonged to a cybernetic community.

Me too, am tired of those insane and weird discussion that do ensue between us. Pointless
You funny shaa, ill "feel belonged" because of some people whose dreams and aspirations of a godless society will most likely die with them and never go beyond nairaland. undecided
Take no offence bro, i just dont like dishonesty plus we will need more of your logical reasoning in analysing political, sport or even family situations ehn, grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Image123(m): 1:08am On Sep 03, 2015
MORANOCEE:

He's suffering from weed smoking, that's all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Salvation Plan / Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos / How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.