Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Happened To Radio Biafra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Radio Biafra? (4360 Views)

70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt / See what just happened to Radio Biafra PHOTOS / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by SOUNDKING: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
lol... well kalu should stop hiding whenever he comes to the "zoo". grin
i have seen that foolishness is common amongs the animals of the zoo,does he board danfo from London? Have you asked your self that simple question.
Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by zimoni(f): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
truefact:

If war is all about yorubas and Igbos I would love it so start now...see as a coward yoruba is ranting and cursing. ..without your Hausa-Fulani overlord, you are not match to biafrans. .. silly cowards who can't think for themselves. ..you lot claim to be suffercated yet the Hausa-Fulani rule and treat you same way they treat everybody....

if you cowards must know ..Nigeria is country with many ethnic groups against igbos who are simply an ethical group with no military power... yorubas any day you think you are strong and bold, let your only ethnic group challenge the igbos..You people always rant like market women

Minus nigeria and Hausa-Fulani, yorubas are nothing

What is the rant all about?

Could you explain further?
Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by SOUNDKING: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
but many of your ibo brothers who listen to kalu usually laugh at all his outbursts and his call for war. Tell me please, why are they( sane ibos) laughing at kalu whenever he is preaching his hate sermons?
they only laugh in your foolish imaginations.
Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
c33b33:

You want venoms? Or you want to debate like an educated human?

Where am I heading to? The fact that you all are now listening to Radio Biafra? Ofcourse I am glad about that. That's where I am heading. But will your ill educated mind comprehend that? No way!

IPOB Youth
sharap you demented fool. If you are educated as you want us to believe, you won't be cheering a psycho that calls himself your phucking emancipator, a person who is resident in england and will be ordering you pathetic zombies to carry arms and rebel against your state. You guys are unbelievable.

Anyway I don't have the time to waste in debating with a biafran zombie like you who knows next to nothing.

fool.
Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
stop using your putrid maggots infested dirty smelly gutter mouth to say something you know nothing about. We have fought countless wars even before the white man discovers your tribe. In your history, tell me how many wars you people(ibos) have fought?
really? Inter-tribal yoruba wars is what u re using to compare the 30 month civil war? Igbos versus the whole nigeria, mind u even the present day south south where against us in that war. You yorubas are really cowards na mouth una get
Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You guys keep on saying yorubas are cowards, yorubas are this and that. but even the 1967 Nigeria- Biafra civil war, a gallant Yoruba warlord was the person that chased your cowardly gburugburu1 to Abidjan. General adekunle the black scorpion single-handledly end all your biafra gragra. You people are good in chest beating and issuing useless ultimatums, yesterday three of your Biafra soldiers were shot by the Nigeria policemen, tell me again, what action have you cowardly ibo people taken?

All your wars start and ends on social medias, that's why nobody takes you folks serious .
you just confirmed what he said, u guys are cowards hiding under the umbrella of nigeria. As if ur so called adekunle did it on his own without the support of nigeria and even the british.
Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by c33b33(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
sharap you demented fool. If you are educated as you want us to believe, you won't be cheering a psycho that calls himself your phucking emancipator, a person who is resident in england and will be ordering you pathetic zombies to carry arms and rebel against your state. You guys are unbelievable.

Anyway I don't have the time to waste in debating with a biafran zombie like you who knows next to nothing.

fool.

You don't have time or you know you are not capable of debating intelligently without venom? Lol

Anyway,the fact that you fools don't have access to him is making you all mad. Let him reside anywhere in the world,it is none of your business. The ideology is what moves us mister dim-wit but as a nigerian I will never expect you to understand that.

Your dear president Buhari ran to london to meet with Tony Blair to enable him get Cameron and Obama's help to win election. You can also ask him to seek such help to arrest and repatriate Nnamdi Kanu.

Donkey!you don't have time to debate but you are the first to hit my mention because you were too excited and couldn't comprehend a simple post.

Biafran zombie? Ok oh but you are a nigerian baboon.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
VonBismark:
really? Inter-tribal yoruba wars is what u re using to compare the 30 month civil war? Igbos versus the whole nigeria, mind u even the present day south south where against us in that war. You yorubas are really cowards na mouth una get
France, south Africa, Tanzania and many more machineries from east Africa fought together with you biafrans. You guys always revolutionalize the 1967 Nigeria-Biafra war history and extort the truth from it. You can always tell yourselves the lies that your village square uncles have always been telling you guys.
Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by knowledgeable: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Kastonkastroll post=37564548] You guys keep on saying yorubas are cowards, yorubas are this and that. but even the 1967 Nigeria- Biafra civil war, a gallant Yoruba warlord was the person that chased your cowardly gburugburu1 to Abidjan. General adekunle the black scorpion single-handledly end all your biafra gragra. You people are good in chest beating and issuing useless ultimatums, yesterday three of your Biafra soldiers were shot by the Nigeria policemen, tell me again, what action have you cowardly ibo people taken?

All your wars start and ends on social medias, that's why nobody takes you folks serious .[/quote

My friend, do it standing alone, that's what he meant.
Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by AAinEqGuinea: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
"give a man a gun and he becomes more of a coward"

Nnamdi speaking on the killing of unarmed civilians by paramilitary police
Re: What Happened To Radio Biafra? by knowledgeable: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

fool.

.....I can swear, buy anything, that there is something about Igbos to the yorubas, that have made them to throw away rational and critical thinking when dealing with Nigerian issues. These issues that have kept Nigeria still born, yorubas lack rational, critical and analytical in depth approach towards them because of some vortex forces from Ind Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose / 3 Ipob Members Shot Dead In Owerri By Nigerian Police. / Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.