Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k (20398 Views)

Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k / Get Your Good And Affordable Cars From Cotonu With No Stress / Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Or Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by indicatur: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2009
INTRODUCTION

We help you buy any kind of cars you desire in Nigeria at affordable prices, we do sell tokunbo cars and Nigeria second hand used cars in good working condition.
We deliver your car at your door step after you must have purchased it
We guaranty you that any car we help you purchase is in good working condition with every resources working perfectly
We can also help you sell your car at a very fantastic price which you desire
We can also help you procure your car documents immediately it is delivered to you

See below List of Cars Types we can help you purchase at a very low and affordable price

Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo

Benefits of helping you buy your Cars

1.You can buy a car with as low as N200,000 in good working condition
2.Your car will be delivered at your doorstep
3.Cars are been purchased at a very low and affordable prices, we do not add excess commissions on the price we purchase.
4.You can guaranty us of any car we help you to buy
5.The cars we import are almost like new cars with all facilities working perfectly
6.We have mechanics that give a thorough checking on any car we buy for our clients to make sure they don’t have difficult faults
7.Our Drivers are trustworthy and of good behaviors
8.You can buy a car based on your budget and yet still get satisfied

If you like to order one of the car types we have listed above you can contact us on 08085370604 to start processing your car within 2 working days
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by indicatur: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2009
Make your order now and let help you purchase your car of choice
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by lilmonnie(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2009
how much can i get a passat or golf4 or an honda baby boy 01 model, get back to me now
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by babeface3: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2009
sounds suspicous cheesy
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by promise72(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2009
indicatur:

INTRODUCTION

We help you buy any kind of cars you desire in Nigeria at affordable prices, we do sell tokunbo cars and Nigeria second hand used cars in good working condition.
We deliver your car at your door step after you must have purchased it
We guaranty you that any car we help you purchase is in good working condition with every resources working perfectly
We can also help you sell your car at a very fantastic price which you desire
We can also help you procure your car documents immediately it is delivered to you

See below List of Cars Types we can help you purchase at a very low and affordable price

Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo

Benefits of helping you buy your Cars

1.You can buy a car with as low as N200,000 in good working condition
2.Your car will be delivered at your doorstep
3.Cars are been purchased at a very low and affordable prices, we do not add excess commissions on the price we purchase.
4.You can guaranty us of any car we help you to buy
5.The cars we import are almost like new cars with all facilities working perfectly
6.We have mechanics that give a thorough checking on any car we buy for our clients to make sure they don’t have difficult faults
7.Our Drivers are trustworthy and of good behaviors
8.You can buy a car based on your budget and yet still get satisfied

If you like to order one of the car types we have listed above you can contact us on 08085370604 to start processing your car within 2 working days

Don't be fooled. The key word is ", Starting from, "

2 Likes

Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by indicatur: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2009
I wonder why people just give wrong impressions on people post, i dont think have posted that anybody should send there money to me to help them purchase a car, i only connect with car dealers to make your request and you only make payment for the car you see and believe is of good working condition .

I wonder where i sound suspicious in here, please try to be descriptive when you reply post

2 Likes

Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by Donchibyon: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2009
I need a clean 9ja used 2002 nissan altima or maxima or camry or 2003 honda accord or passat.My budget is 1 million.Send pics and other details to my box
chibuike800@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by Donchibyon: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2009
I need a clean 9ja used 2002 nissan altima or maxima or camry or 2003 honda accord or passat.My budget is 1 million.Send pics and other details to my box
chibuike800@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by gbuo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2009
Pls get me an estimate for Mazda 626 1996 model hatchback nathannwakamma@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by timmyfg: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2009
how much can i get MAZDA 3 SALOON 2000-2007 model i am serious about it.
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by enienghan(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2013
I need a Honda CRV 2004 or 2008. Send me quote to enienghan@gmail.com
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by SAEC(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nigerians always asking to bring bring bring and when one brings, they start pricing like the seller picked it up or got it for free. Mehn, wish I was from Libya even if it meant I died in the war. This our 9ja is just too poor, sry to say that but the last I tried to bring in clean cars to the country, I understood why you must send in a dead or near dead car cos seriously, thats all we can afford sad

1 Like

Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by UsinOneShop: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
USinOneShop.com is committed to customers who wish to buy goods and make online Payments here in the USA. We are Fast and Reliable with Professional Quality Service.

Your Personal Shopper will have a One on One contact with you via Live or email and will help you shop, make payments, package and ship to you with NO HASSLES!!

You need Car Parts? Boat parts, Bus Engines, Car Engines? With our partners over 25yrs of Experience, you are Guaranteed Quality parts both in large and small Quantities -Cars, Jeeps, Trucks, Tires?
-Designers Women/Men/ Apparels? Shoes, Bags, Accessories?
-Children Toys, Children Apparels, shoes, Baby Items?
-Computers, Laptops, Phones? Electronics? Building Materials, Floor Tiles?
-Online Payments to Merchants e.g PayPal, eBay, Visa Cards, master cards?
-Need to find a Seminar, workshop, Conference? Holiday Package?

With Just 3 Easy Steps, you Merchandise is on the way
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by kojee27(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
I tried calling your phone number it didn't go through!! What kind of good cars can I get with 200k
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by Othniel4mi: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Good day. please i need Toyota corolar car. Am base in Abuja. i will be glad if u can get one for me. Budget: #300,000.
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by mosbiod(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Please I need a toyota car 2002 model and my budget is 350k. Reach me at adukeolu@gmail.com
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by Chardlyn: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please i need a car of about 500k...holla me 07034742964....thanks
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by sesay: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
your number (08085370604) not reachable. hope is not scam ?
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by donjsb(m): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2016
I would need a toyota corolla car of manual transmission. I have a budget of 500k. My email is don6004@ yahoo.co.uk
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by igbokwesampson(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
plz tell me the price for mercedes c class 2008 and Lexus 330 for me plz, 08064157803, plz u can call or whatsapp me cause I did like to see the pictures of the said car. thanks

urgent need email, sampso2ng@yahoo.com
sampso2ng@gmail.com
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by adewumi91(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please, what kind of good cars can one get for no more than 1m naira? Please email at damilolaadebayo0@gmail.com
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by ayo22(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
I need a rav4 baby SUV .....email is ogunjeayorinde@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k by brighthp(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
I need neatly used 2004 Toyota matrix?....clementtemitope0212@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! / 03/2004 Honda Accord EX V6, Navigation, Leather ( Its Inspired Again ) / 2011 Model Toyota Venza Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.