Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month (66135 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me / Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by emperorchedda(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't know why everyone is acting like there's no problem, OP there's a big problem and it's you, you are cheating while still planning to get married, you better just leave the young man you want to marry alone and sort yourself out, I wish he'd catch you, mschew.
Are you the one that made this sense?? Wow! There is hope for the hopeless

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by tunad4rari(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2015
pure lie ,
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by johnwell(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Lawsimon:
enyen ino kuduk enye ntre... Enye edi enyen owong eke mi kereke mkpo ke eti usung. Yak eno enye item ke eyepuho

eyeneka, ndito iban ekeme ndi nam owo eyene iduo esit akpa. omokut nsibidi se enye oyom ndisin nno owo emi oyomde ndido enye?
eyen iban afo okutde do, hmm, enyen esie ese anwa, edi idiok esie, enye oyom ndinam ndo, edi osuk omum ekpori ke anwa, akpa mi idem, mma okut mkpo nten, ndik ndo anam mi.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by slap1(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Shebi a girl was used and dumped here before she realised the user was married. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. OP, get sense.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by vega84(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Change ur mind nah mstchewww yeye #vegatalks
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2015
johnwell:
You see? this is why i don't have time for any lady that is below thirty years because those in twenties are still " irresponsible & dickdreaming" no matter what. how can you spend five years with a guy, just because of Mr. Bling-bling you want to back-off?

For your information, go and look for the movie called TEMPTATION by Tyler Perry, it's a confession of a marriage counselor, also look for the book titled 40 MARRIAGES THAT MUST NOT HOLD, by Dr. D. K. Olukoya, maybe those two materials will open your senseless brain.

nsutomkpo?
akpara ino, ukwe mkpo kanga, ayem anyan ekpori? you neva chi chomching....

Its not about age, their are ladies in their 30s who exhibit this kind of behavior, infact if you see an unmarried lady in her 30s, its this tyoe of behavior that keeps her single, what single girls dont seem to know is that their bad behaviors are reported to other prospective suitors by people who know them, most guys do background checks before they commit to a marriage , they may not do it at the beginning of the relationship, but when they re ready to settle down they do it, and if they discover trait of promiscuity in the gal they dump her, even after many years of courtship (fuckship) cheesy
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by aluko360(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:
Did you have doubts about your spouse before your wedding?

Did you meet someone amazing and you wanted him but decided to go ahead and marry your spouse?

How do you feel about the marriage now? Do you feel you did the right thing?

I'm in my mid 20s and I'm getting married next month, we've been together for almost 5years. He is the love of my life and I've never doubted my love for him or the fact that I wanted a family with him. He's got everything I want in a man.

The problem is we started having issues about 6 months ago, we stopped talking like before and we are completely disconnected now especially on my end but we're still going ahead with the marriage plan and I still want to marry him.

I met another guy I am really attracted to and we've been talking about a lot. He knows I am having issues with my man and I can't tell him we are planning to get married.

I'm having doubts about my man now, I'm confused, I feel I'll be happier with this new guy, I'm thinking it's lust but it's getting more complicated. Should I go on with the wedding?

Feel free to talk sense into my head, I need to hear hard truths.
Admit it, it's because of better se.x from the new man.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Lawsimon(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2015
johnwell:

eyeneka, ndito iban ekeme ndi nam owo eyene iduo esit akpa. omokut nsibidi se enye oyom ndisin nno owo emi oyomde ndido enye?
eyen iban afo okutde do, hmm, enyen esie ese anwa, edi idiok esie, enye oyom ndinam ndo, edi osuk omum ekpori ke anwa, akpa mi idem, mma okut mkpo nten, ndik ndo anam mi.
Abasi ikpoon edi nyanga iden ke ubok iban. Iban ekari nkari ekan udukikot.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by johnwell(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2015
Lawsimon:
Abasi ikpoon edi nyanga iden ke ubok iban. Iban ekari nkari ekan udukikot.

edi ntre ufan, omokut se solomon ewede ke nwed abasi k'abanga ibann? Proverbs 31:3, akwa item......

afo odu k'mong eyeneka?
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by debbydee(f): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2015
o ma se...

And there are ladies that are praying for life partner.

Life.... different folks different strokes.

Check my siggy for ... you know
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by tomdon(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:
@ all, the new guy or my man are not rich, just average guys. I met the new guy when my man and I had an issue and we didn't talk for almost 3 months and I thought that was the end even though we've agreed to marry before then. the wedding issue has been dragging on for a long time and I got fed up. I believe he's scared of losing me that is why he demanded we get married now.

I'm not a bad person or cheat, my man was my first. I just feel this new guy really cares about me and he's optimistic about having me in his life.

PS. the new guy doesn't know we've worked out our differences and we are not dating officially, we just spend a lot of time together and he's talking about getting married.

wake up and smell the coffee
that this guy is talking about marriage doesn't mean you're the one he cherishes.
who told you the Ist guy doesn't want to loose you when there are many fishes in the ocean? its even in your best interest to go ahead with your Ist!!!
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by johnwell(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2015
kaeforum:

Its not about age, their are ladies in their 30s who exhibit this kind of behavior, infact if you see an unmarried lady in her 30s, its this tyoe of behavior that keeps her single, what single girls dont seem to know is that their bad behaviors are reported to other prospective suitors by people who know them, most guys do background checks before they commit to a marriage , they may not do it at the beginning of the relationship, but when they re ready to settle down they do it, and if they discover trait of promiscuity in the gal they dump her, even after many years of courtship (fuckship) cheesy

did youu saay "fuckship"?
hahahaha
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by akosh005: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:

Did you meet someone amazing and you wanted him but decided to go ahead and marry your spouse?

I'm in my mid 20s and I'm getting married next month, we've been together for almost 5years. He is the love of my life and I've never doubted my love for him or the fact that I wanted a family with him. He's got everything I want in a man.

The problem is we started having issues about 6 months ago, we stopped talking like before and we are completely disconnected now especially on my end but we're still going ahead with the marriage plan and I still want to marry him.

I met another guy I am really attracted to and we've been talking about a lot. He knows I am having issues with my man and I can't tell him we are planning to get married.

I'm having doubts about my man now, I'm confused, I feel I'll be happier with this new guy, I'm thinking it's lust but it's getting more complicated. Should I go on with the wedding?

Your issue was like Nigeria politics, more than5yrs in pdp before change came......Apc
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by kolaaderin: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:

A bitch will always find an alibi for the wrong moves. try it and join the list of numerous old bitch jumping from one mans bed to another hopelessly.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by jango99(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:

u have skipped d little fact that u already made love to d new guy.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Youngpo413: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Tashaamania:

The nonentity might turn out to be Mr. right. I'm just saying..
She shouldn't ignore any signs. Staying with someone for five years isn't a guarantee just as knowing someone couple of months back isn't. Anyone can pretend for any length of time.

OP weigh both options. if need be, take time off the wedding planning, postpone and figure out what you really want. Marriage no be beans especially when you're going into it with doubts, that's alot of pending trouble.
you ladies are pathetic,no wonder bad thing like to happen to you all in relationship and marriage,I pity men who takes any lady serious to the extent of marriage,its really really a pity.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Lawsimon(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2015
johnwell:

edi ntre ufan, omokut se solomon ewede ke nwed abasi k'abanga ibann? Proverbs 31:3, akwa item......

afo odu k'mong eyeneka?
edi ntre enyeneka. Ami ndu ke Uyo. Afo odu kemong?
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Zeusd3(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2015
Remember Adam n eve in d garden of Eden... they had all but just few minute lost of focus they lost all.... remember Jesus Christ was tempted by the devil after fasting 40days... the devil offered what seems real...
I had a friend who was in a condition like your's only to find out that it was only a scam the guy he left his to be husband was just after her punny.... be careful... and use employ your wisdom....
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by ibrutex(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2015
if i have this OP number would call her right away....just to tell her she's s*t*u*p*i*d.......

dont come back here to wail like a wounded dog after this new guy shop your punany and drive you away ode jatijati.....

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Gideonmi(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2015
this is wat I say most times, wats d point in a lady with a serious relationship keepn male frnds with dis unnecessary closeness?
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by johnwell(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Lawsimon:
edi ntre enyeneka. Ami ndu ke Uyo. Afo odu kemong?

ndu ke idun idad (lagos), nyedi uyo mbemiso uduaa emi akwenge
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Youngpo413: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2015
gwas:
Op, that new guy he's a player, that's why he swept you off your feet. Don't worry, he will soon terminate your contract.
this reminds me of a movie "A good man is hard to find"
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by jerome263: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:

. OP, GO YOUR BACKYARD AND GIVE YOURSELF 7 DIRTY SLAPS, YOUR SESNE GO COME BACK TO YOU....
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by ipain: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2015
SSpeter:
You will end up being single for more years with this ideology...ensure you put ur birthing hips to gud use b4 menopause
she has point and no., she isn't single!
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Youngpo413: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2015
johnwell:

ndu ke idun idad (lagos), nyedi uyo mbemiso uduaa emi akwenge
mbok ama di uyo,try and check me at Ikot Ekpene o,lol
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by johnwell(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2015
akosh005:

Your issue was like Nigeria politics, more than5yrs in pdp before change came......Apc

and she is warming up for a decamp, the bad side is that all available position has been taken. there are vacancies, but with no post.......

hahahaha
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Sanjayd1(f): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:

My dear, just go and watch this movie"Temptations of a Marriage Counselor ". It's one of Tyler Perry movies. I believe it will help you have a re-think.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by johnwell(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
mbok ama di uyo,try and check me at Ikot Ekpene o,lol

odu ke ikot ekpene?
nda, ikpa iban anang ewot fi, sat k'isong ufan....
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2015
vizkiz:
you see what I keep saying?

"Hoes everywhere" undecided

Abi ooo. And the new guy will dump her ass later by hurting her grin
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Youngpo413: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:
@ all, the new guy or my man are not rich, just average guys. I met the new guy when my man and I had an issue and we didn't talk for almost 3 months and I thought that was the end even though we've agreed to marry before then. the wedding issue has been dragging on for a long time and I got fed up. I believe he's scared of losing me that is why he demanded we get married now.

I'm not a bad person or cheat, my man was my first. I just feel this new guy really cares about me and he's optimistic about having me in his life.

PS. the new guy doesn't know we've worked out our differences and we are not dating officially, we just spend a lot of time together and he's talking about getting married.
pls kindly follow the new guy and marry him cos the fiance deserves someone better not a b!thch like you...I pray the new guy fuckkks the hell out of your pusy and dump you afterward...shameless hoe.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by ipain: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Martyr601:
I want to thank everyone for their various contributions on the subject..indeed you all proved so matured.. I am actually a passive nairalander and was puzzled to see this topic..I really do not want to publicise my affairs online as we are both not celebrities.

I Am the guy in question, I had wanted to wait to hear more from the op but couldn't just hold my peace..

Currently I live in Italy,trying to make a better life,a decision we made before my departure..I have made out plans for the said girl in question (OP) as she rightly said..she currently called and told me how she is no longer comfortable with the engagement ring and hence she wants to stop wearing the engagement ring this actually got me into thinking..

The most confusing thing to me now still remains the fact that, I have always believed she is the best girlfriend in the world..i so much trusted her that I don't even have any element of fear of cheating even while here. She is such a humble girl that anyone will believe she can never cheat as God may have it, she just came up here to disgrace herself..

I don't really want to go into details to exposed ourselves here but I was shocked to see this post.

My greatest shock remains the trust I had in her and all my luggages as I type here is full of what I have bought for her without her consent ..

As I type now we are chatting but didn't ask her..so tell me the kind of communication she deserves.

Now what do I do with this angel in disguised....

please create a separate thread for this so that we the mods can do justic to it.

Thank you!
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by johnwell(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2015
johnwell:
You see? this is why i don't have time for any lady that is below thirty years because those in twenties are still " irresponsible & dickdreaming" no matter what. how can you spend five years with a guy, just because of Mr. Bling-bling you want to back-off?

For your information, go and look for the movie called TEMPTATION by Tyler Perry, it's a confession of a marriage counselor, also look for the book titled 40 MARRIAGES THAT MUST NOT HOLD, by Dr. D. K. Olukoya, maybe those two materials will open your senseless brain.

nsutomkpo?
akpara ino, ukwe mkpo kanga, ayem anyan ekpori? you neva chi chomching....

Sanjayd1:

My dear, just go and watch this movie"Temptations of a Marriage Counselor ". It's one of Tyler Perry movies. I believe it will help you have a re-think.

God bless you, I recommended the same movie to her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.