Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

done - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / done (4460 Views)

May GOD Keep All Our Enemy Busy Like This In June In Jesus Name / Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: done by olalat(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Bro take heart. It haqens like dt sometimes. Sufferness reaches its extreme when breakthrough is abound. Jst look within you, there solutions lye. Think deeply, look around, offer someone a little service dt can fetch u little money nd do it well. That takes u away from state of hoplessness to being hopefull. Pray well. God listens.
Osisie:
angryThis world is a terrible place. I would probably assume it a mistake. Nothing works. Every thing just falls apart. This life is the real hell.

Was man created to suffer?

And let these atheists not come here and start lecturing me how man wasn't created o. Cos no be that one carry me come here. angry

I'm simply frustrated and angry and the way life turns out. I wish the world ends soonest, make all of us dey go back to wherever it is we came from.

The other day I almost hung myself, didn't have the liver to do it. Life is unbearable, yet death doesn't seem a better option.

Human creation was probably a mistake!

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: done by Osisie(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2015
urheme:

Life will be beautiful only if you make the ugly things arround beautiful.

The only jesus you will see till the day you die are the ophans, widows that have not, the lass priviledged of society, the sick dying slowly on hospital bed, these are the
Jesus who need you to beautify them.

This is a wonderful text. U just touched my very heart.

1 Like

Re: done by Dekatron(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2015
Peezzy :- Please and please, don't sweat it.

HE DOES NOT EXIST. HE WAS JUST A FEAR PSYCHOLOGY ON PEOPLE.

BE responsible for your own ways & thought.

My sister, I understand how you feel. Heck!! I was a prayer coordinator in high school (i regret till today cos I lost some goodies cos of that, Girls. Lol), Today : I am proudly AN ATHEIST!!. Its about doing WHAT is right - take responsiblility. Not choice, responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Can The Devil Understand Us When We Speak In Tongues? / Dear Nigerians , Have You Heard Of Nigerian Religious Movement Godiansim/Chiism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.