Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador (35621 Views)

Peace Ambassador Agency Next Project State / News: Sensational Musicians Marvin Sapp,travis Greene, Frank Edwards, Micah Stam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Whats the work of an ambassador?
they ambass the company's product.

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i started recently checking out some naija movies. people always talk about this okon guy. calabar comedian. his acting is very cringing to watch. but people say he is funny. yeah but this guy is funny
Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't seem to find that Okon guy funny, I guess he's only good in cringe comedy, very uncomfortable to watch.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just take a good look at the Guy, there is a strict resemblance with one Mr.................

Nyeson Wike.

Abi na bros dem bi?

i just the ask ooo
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by gaetano: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
He was even in MI's new music video Bullion van
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Come oh, why you dey wear trampoline inside this hot son?
Gerara hia mennnnnn, jus cus we dey the sane place no mean we feel the same weather......you know what Ayan saying.....you know what you are? YEEEEEEE PEEEEEEE.....YENEMY OF PROGRESS!!!
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by mutumina75: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
khalebzy:
Down here in Unilag, This is so useless undecided
we talking worldwide and money ur talking nonesense...my frnd grow up

4 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by KazukiIto(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
So so happy for him. He definitely deserves it... The "holdup" shit got me cracking... God bless our hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by mejai(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
he also said.... u don't know norring but I am gonna. show u somerring grin

2 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by okonja(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
ebamma:
It high time this networks starred using their subscribers as ambassadors,

A Nigerian celibrity endorsing your network can't influence ordinary Nigerians to join the network,

So whether you use 2face or me, it makes no difference

I have being thinking about this

2 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Bonapart(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
khalebzy:
really?
Of a truth we use it often here in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by dROC1: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
kodlins:
Wow. God can use anything to lift someone up.

Am glad for the fellow. When God says it your time, nothing can stop your shine

After toiling 20 years God used just a 20 second clip for his breakthrough.

Food for thought.

7 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Sermwell(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
His name is actually FRANCIS and not frank

3 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by robonski15(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
fako1:
This guy just left me a little speechless and I must
admit, a little low in my spirit. He was asking me when I
was going to be a multi millionaire from investment and
affiliation with the entertainment industry? 15years and
I never buy Bentley.

Just I was chewing on his words and advice that it was
time to stop waiting for my time & do whatever to get
mine, I just remembered a name from nowhere. The
name : Francis Odega

That name belongs to a comedian who started his
entertainment sojourn before the birth of Nollywood. In
the late 80's Francis was in a comedy drama series called
"At your service" as directed by a Bodilon Bodio for the
NTA.

Later tried to eat from a radio comedy show with Okey
Bakassy. Then was a pioneer stand up comic for night of
a thousand laughs. The night yet by this time had
refused to give way to day break for his commercial
success.

Then he joined nollywood as the side kick clown for
years. Within this period, the industry that never put
him on the A list took such a nosedive that Mr Odega had
to open a video rental shop at Mafoluku where he
attended to customers himself on many occasions.

All this while, he didn't give up on his craft accompanied
with HARDWORK, PATIENCE, CONSISTENCY and HUMILITY.
Then with one small scene in a super low budget movie in
2015, God said it was time to pay him.

Pay day today is that Francis is the most popular
Nigerian actor in world at the moment. Doubt me, then
show me who else has 50cents and Tinie Tempah reposting
his video's and following him on instagram. Pay day is
fully booked shows in the UK and US. Pay day is
endorsement with a Telcom company about to be
announced. Pay day is money rolling in like mad.
The rule hasn't changed with God. Work hard and wait.
Don't soil your hands out of impatience. "God dey" is
still the most efficient prayer of the poor man. It will
come at the right time like a dream b4 your eyes. Don't
give up.

Hurt over my earlier speechless response, I now have the
perfect response waiting for my taunting pal should he
dare to ask me how long I want to wait. My loud and
clear answer would be GERARAHERE!!! - Emma Ugolee (Aug 19 2015)

you have spoken well, his wife had a salon at mafoluku back then dont know if its still in operation, we use to call him MISTAKENLY those days. Such is life.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by segzyogondus(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thumbs up Man
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Cococandy you know woram saying for real grin

gerarahia grin grin grin
grin grin

My ribs. So his free credit is to call woman up and down.
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Truckpusher(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
khalebzy:
You know what you are ? EP A.K.A Enemy of progress. grin

8 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by EDWARD4119(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
BADDEST DUDE!
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by akatekpe(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
So happy for him. It is better this way than only one set of already made celebrity enjoying endorsement. Next should be C.Agu.. ovoko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Swash042(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
He even made a cameo appearance in Mi 's latest music video "bullion van"...tnks to social media. Congrats to Mr. okafor (clinic Matters)

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
cococandy:

grin grin

My ribs. So his free credit is to call woman up and down.
grin

gerarahia you know what I'm saying grin
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by kodlins(f): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Swash042:
He even made a cameo appearance in Mi 's latest music video "bullion van"...tnks to social media. Congrats to Mr. okafor (clinic Matters)

God bless you. Av been thinking where else av seen him.

Mr Okafor....

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Swash042(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
kodlins:

God bless you. Av been thinking where else av seen him.

Mr Okafor....
And bless u too! wink
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by amparas(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Who say Madness no be work?! grin

Shey una don see my fellow Mad Man don hammer ontop ehn Madness.. grin

My own deal dey around the corner.. Etisalat and Airtel better come price my crase now before GLO corner my market o!

on another topic dem say mad man storm ATM with hammer... huh

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by ICHINONYE(m): 1:47am On Sep 03, 2015
frank i hail u bro, God bless u more for the smile uve put in my face

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by coobboy(m): 5:01am On Sep 03, 2015
khalebzy:
Becos una too dey form wetin una no be

2 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Harkinyhemmy(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Hilarious dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Phame: 3:08am On Nov 06, 2015
hareerat11218:
Just take a good look at the Guy, there is a strict resemblance with one Mr.................

Nyeson Wike.

Abi na bros dem bi?

i just the ask ooo
grin grin funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

( PHOTOS) This Boy Claims He Is The Most Handsome Boy In UNIPORT / Lagos Test Runs Post-pandemic Showbiz With Drive-in Concert / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.