Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! (1991 Views)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment For Call Center Agent / Diamond Bank Call Center Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
we were called for an interview at M&M events, I was selected, was asked to pay 2k for a manual, after taking the risk to pay, we. did a test, I got 100% which I ghess everybody else did, we were called for an interview seminar. waiting for d final selection! during this wait, rumours have it that they were underground recruitings! Now, this same francis akinpelu group of pantaleon axis said we should pay Anoda 2500 for Anoda book cos people who applied for the same job failed in ibadan. and ilorin is next.. they saw. that nobody is paying, they now sent msgs that we have been invited to ibadan for call center agent and bank job and the book is a ticket for it!! what a shambolic group of scams! I wish the so called Francis Akinpelu can come and defend this! This is a waste of time and a scam!! Please nobody should pay and risk their lives to travel!! cc lalasticlala
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
33557AA5 anybody who wants to talk can also reach me with ma pin... this people are evil!!
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by Paschal001: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by xcesswag(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
God will surely judge dem.....petty scammers.......
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by yemicoal(m): 1:40am On Sep 02, 2015
swaggsido:
33557AA5 anybody who wants to talk can also reach me with ma pin... this people are evil!!
lol. lucido
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by Joy83(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2015
I did first interview at the event center also but immediately I received message on payment of 2k for test book, I back out.
It is just unfair the way some people make mockery of unemployed graduate for their illegal gain.

Waste people's time, money, and energy unjustly...

1 Like

Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by akinpelex: 5:48am On Sep 03, 2015
swaggsido:
we were called for an interview at M&M events, I was selected, was asked to pay 2k for a manual, after taking the risk to pay, we. did a test, I got 100% which I ghess everybody else did, we were called for an interview seminar. waiting for d final selection! during this wait, rumours have it that they were underground recruitings! Now, this same francis akinpelu group of pantaleon axis said we should pay Anoda 2500 for Anoda book cos people who applied for the same job failed in ibadan. and ilorin is next.. they saw. that nobody is paying, they now sent msgs that we have been invited to ibadan for call center agent and bank job and the book is a ticket for it!! what a shambolic group of scams! I wish the so called Francis Akinpelu can come and defend this! This is a waste of time and a scam!! Please nobody should pay and risk their lives to travel!!

I am Francis Akinpelu. I am not a recruiter. I am a life-coach and trainer. I have simply being following this post. If you think you are not convinced about the job offers don't go on the media and start making claims you have not verified. It is libel to do that and it attracts a criminal connotation.

Paying a book is an asset. and you have been simply being informed that the book titled: Call Centre Agent Job: The Beginner's Guide is not compulsory but recommended. So if you have you have been following the process why don't you come to the interview and get yourself accreditated.

More also, you have not even asked anyone who has bought the book if the book is appropriate to the mode of what it is necessary. You just come on the media and you start commenting and libelling me. I think you are the one who is defrauding with your wrong information.

Beside i opened my channels of communications that you can reach me or my team FREE OF CHARGE: the skype, the mobile no, the email, the chat group on my site are all active; also, i have personnally being calling and sending coaching series to many of those who attended the employability seminar in both ibadan and ilorin. Yet, you are still calling this a fraud!

ALL THE SERVICES I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO YOU ARE NOT FRAUDULENT AND THE JOB OFFERS ARE REAL!

Be informed that unverified information published with malice is a LIBEL!
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by xcesswag(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2015
akinpelex:

I am Francis Akinpelu. I am not a recruiter. I am a life-coach and trainer. I have simply being following this post. If you think you are not convinced about the job offers don't go on the media and start making claims you have not verified. It is libel to do that and it attracts a criminal connotation.

Paying a book is an asset. and you have been simply being informed that the book titled: Call Centre Agent Job: The Beginner's Guide is not compulsory but recommended. So if you have you have been following the process why don't you come to the interview and get yourself accreditated.

More also, you have not even asked anyone who has bought the book if the book is appropriate to the mode of what it is necessary. You just come on the media and you start commenting and libelling me. I think you are the one who is defrauding with your wrong information.

Beside i opened my channels of communications that you can reach me or my team FREE OF CHARGE: the skype, the mobile no, the email, the chat group on my site are all active; also, i have personnally being calling and sending coaching series to many of those who attended the employability seminar in both ibadan and ilorin. Yet, you are still calling this a fraud!

ALL THE SERVICES I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO YOU ARE NOT FRAUDULENT AND THE JOB OFFERS ARE REAL!

there is no job offer, u guys just hijacked a proper recruitment and turned it to profit making venture.....God will judge u and know dis...anytym i come across any of u anywhere, u gonna get beaten and embarrased.....ole oshi

1 Like

Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by akinpelex: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Paschal001 post=37576078]Add me up on 08131262223, mk we discuss

Francis Akinpelu.. Is pure scam [/quote

Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by osworld(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2015
If you can attend d interview without paying d 2500 den why is d venue of d interview nt communicated evn up till now...
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2015
Francis Akinpelu, I put it to you that you are a SCAM!! there is no 2way about it. Do u think I don't know your tricks?? Nothing is hidden under the sun, it's either the rains wash it out or the ground throws if forth!
All the books u claim to have written did u write them u registers on sellfy.com where digital files are bought n sold. where payments can be gotten tru PayPal. u get pples book, by pass copyright and sell to us! u are not concern about us! that's the truth. u created this opening so that u can always be selling books to us. we are fools.
CCNS are in charge of MTN recruitment, in ilorin they are @ royal fm. I speaked to one of them they said there is nothing like dat.
secondly I am a very smart person, am not foolish! remeber ur very 1st text to us?? telling us the interview is at cathedral church taiwo? do u remember? then later shifted to m&m events? do u remember the sign board u wrote? inaces u have forgotten u n ur team wrote this " The MTN call centre agent job has been moved to M&M....... bla bla bla" what I want to bring out is ur unprofessiionalism. U claim that the company name is not revealed for sick reasons, now mistakenly u didn't know u hav realesed d name..
I hav never heard of ur kind of training b4 employment. even graduate trainees are brought together, every day they evict them till the final day n the successful candidates are given employment. But u are here, fooling over 500 people they wil all get employment, extorting crazy fees from them.. if u are real were u not paid?? where u not paid for your services? why extorting? u are just pure scams! that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2015
SCAM!! scam!! where is the address for us to come to ibadan? U. are even wicked! asking desperate 500 youths to travel from ilorin to ibadan risking their lives. life is a risk but this is a stupid risk for a stupid company that doesn't inspire. nobody knows you, next is ur pantaleon axis scam! u are all fraudulent! I promise you Francis AKinpelu my eyes are on you. You wil be arrested when next you carry out any seminar! I swear! I have said when next anybody gets an invitation the hall wil be filled with the police. you will only be realised when you proof to d hall that u are real. for your information your case has been reported to F division in ilorin and Head quaters in ibadan. once your team sends the address to the interview, ur hall wil be with police. then u wil show the masses licenses that you were sent!
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Francis Akinpelu, now you hav asked pple to come to abeokuta! u see u are a set of confused scammers! u even have the guts to come online to talk. how wil somebody get to abeokuta. from ilorin for 9am? should dey RISK Anoda 25k to book a flight? Or they should stop wat they are doin? n travel to abeokuta, then rent a room in a hotel cos francis akinpelu told them they wil see jobs?? cos risk is your best word! #Confused set of people. you don't even know what you are doing! so please stop wasting people's time
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by Emazua1: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
If this is not cooperate scam then I wonder what is...since all of this began I had stood and watched from a distance cause I wasn't directly involved but I got someone who is...all in the name of getting a Job the first payment was made then when the second demand came through I had to say NO.
well, you came up with the idea of your claimed 2nd book not been compulsory, in all of your tricks you sent out Invitation for a propose interview for Thursday (2day) and Friday, with no venue..personally I know emails and phone calls had been put across trying to getting words from you but no replies.
Now at 12:30pm(today) your email was forwarded me, you telling people to come down to Abk and clearly stating that the book that was supposedly not compulsory is a ticket for an interview section.
N/b; when payment was first made to your zenith account, the account was dormant before this scam process begun.
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
yes! I remember when I made the first payment, d teller guy told me to pls take my money back, cos he's ma frnd! dat I. shouldn't pay it dat the account is dormant!! this francis akinpelu and pantaleon axis are pure scam! God will kill every member of their family AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by akinpelex: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
swaggsido:
Francis Akinpelu, I put it to you that you are a SCAM!! there is no 2way about it. Do u think I don't know your tricks?? Nothing is hidden under the sun, it's either the rains wash it out or the ground throws if forth!
All the books u claim to have written did u write them u registers on sellfy.com where digital files are bought n sold. where payments can be gotten tru PayPal. u get pples book, by pass copyright and sell to us! u are not concern about us! that's the truth. u created this opening so that u can always be selling books to us. we are fools.
CCNS are in charge of MTN recruitment, in ilorin they are @ royal fm. I speaked to one of them they said there is nothing like dat.
secondly I am a very smart person, am not foolish! remeber ur very 1st text to us?? telling us the interview is at cathedral church taiwo? do u remember? then later shifted to m&m events? do u remember the sign board u wrote? inaces u have forgotten u n ur team wrote this " The MTN call centre agent job has been moved to M&M....... bla bla bla" what I want to bring out is ur unprofessiionalism. U claim that the company name is not revealed for sick reasons, now mistakenly u didn't know u hav realesed d name..
I hav never heard of ur kind of training b4 employment. even graduate trainees are brought together, every day they evict them till the final day n the successful candidates are given employment. But u are here, fooling over 500 people they wil all get employment, extorting crazy fees from them.. if u are real were u not paid?? where u not paid for your services? why extorting? u are just pure scams! that's the truth.

the name on the book that is being sold on sellfy is my writing name: Sean Panchaman. Workplace Ethics. my name is Francis Akinpelu. Sellfy is selling my book and you can check it out. i am selling the book and there is no Computer Based Test access to it when you buy from Sellfy.

I am a trainer and a life coach. I am not recruting. I am just training for recruiters. you have all channels opened to communicate with me. please, verify your claims.

at the ilorin seminar and workshop participants were given seminar materials and snacks and as well other speakers came to speak. That is service.

if you are not satisfied with the service given please, call the recruiters and ask for your refund on this number: 02-291-4402.
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by xcesswag(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
akinpelex:

the name on the book that is being sold on sellfy is my writing name: Sean Panchaman. Workplace Ethics. my name is Francis Akinpelu. Sellfy is selling my book and you can check it out. i am selling the book and there is no Computer Based Test access to it when you buy from Sellfy.

I am a trainer and a life coach. I am not recruting. I am just training for recruiters. you have all channels opened to communicate with me. please, verify your claims.

at the ilorin seminar and workshop participants were given seminar materials and snacks and as well other speakers came to speak. That is service.

if you are not satisfied with the service given please, call the recruiters and ask for your refund on this number: 02-291-4402.

what other seminar materials....more bu.llsh.it.....stfu and get off dis thread.....
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Y haven't u answered d questions I put up? Francis Akinpelu! why are u dodging it?? fake team!

1 Like

Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
For your information Francis Akinpelu, I am working very hard to get ur contact address so that the police can arrest you if anybody dies on the way to ogun state all in the sake of ur fake job claims! haven't u made enough money?? u want blood too right? demon!! what I expect of you is to show proooofssssss!!! that u are real!

1 Like

Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by tosland4u(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Emazua1:
If this is not cooperate scam then I wonder what is...since all of this began I had stood and watched from a distance cause I wasn't directly involved but I got someone who is...all in the name of getting a Job the first payment was made then when the second demand came through I had to say NO.
well, you came up with the idea of your claimed 2nd book not been compulsory, in all of your tricks you sent out Invitation for a propose interview for Thursday (2day) and Friday, with no venue..personally I know emails and phone calls had been put across trying to getting words from you but no replies.
Now at 12:30pm(today) your email was forwarded me, you telling people to come down to Abk and clearly stating that the book that was supposedly not compulsory is a ticket for an interview section.
N/b; when payment was first made to your zenith account, the account was dormant before this scam process begun.
@Emazua1, pls can u upload here d text sent to u for d interview at Abeokuta and d address for d interview? Kindly do dat.
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
why should he do dat don't you know what yu sent? we applied for a job in ilorin. U say we should go to abeokuta for interview! I mean dis is the dumbest shit I have ever seen! Now to show you how foolish ur team is, during the first interview, there was dis idiot that was interviewing, he is dark n short, looking so hagad and d rest of them, they were. chasing n sending pple who had on their CV's a location outside ilorin! they even threw pple's CV away, now it's you that is sending pple to a location outside ilorin. U guys are just confused ilitrates!! I swear! no sense of direction! u lack coordination! useless people..

1 Like

Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by Paschal001: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
I have an epistle / exposee to write about this whole tin...

Akinpelu and his cohorts are in trouble. .. .
Loading.. .. .
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Paschal001:
I have an epistle / exposee to write about this whole tin...

Akinpelu and his cohorts are in trouble. .. .
Loading.. .. .
Pls expose these fools pls!!
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Those who went for interview in abeokuta where u given jobs lol
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by urbighead: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Saw on d news tonight on NTA how some fake recruiters were arrested in ibadan for extorting money from unsuspecting job applicants... They were arrested coordinating the fake recruitment process in a beautiful white duplex building that even had a security guard all just to make it look legit to unsuspecting applicants. About 9 guys. D main man and a pregnant woman were arrested.... The guys were really young... Hope it was akinpelu and his team o... If it was kudos to u swaggerman
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by urbighead: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
First time I am seeing fake recruiters arrested in Nigeria.... Some applicants who I believe reported the matter to the police and who took it upon themselves to see that their hard earned money they paid to the scammers didn't go to waste were shown speaking angrily to newsmen.... Hope gnld Lagos is preparing for a showdown..... If you won't give jobs then stop sending misleading text messages to unsuspecting job seekers with the perception of offering them a good job when all you truly need is their money... Naija sha!
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by swaggsido(m): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2015
wow seriously some pple were arrested? that wasn't me tho. I seriously wish it was me... Damn! I would have been happy. people always think they are. smart!
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Le'boo applied too, v gotten to knw frm day1 that dis whole tin Is notin buh a scam why asking unemployed graduates to pay 2500 for one book God is watching u guys. undecided
Re: Call Center Agent In Ilorin Scam!! by enoqueen: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
The likes of akinpelumi are much.

God will punish all of you one by one.

(1) (Reply)

Holborn / Urgent Vacancies / Mass Recruitment For Sales Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.