Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (92047 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:
"Service is not complete" sounds like the man is talking to his maid.
You sound like you are talking to your pussy.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Bottom line.
Treat your husband exactly the way you want to be treated. If you cannot serve him his food properly the way he wants because of another mere chore,then do not expect his best when you need it. Hypocrisy is sowing corn and expecting to harvest cocoyam. A word is enough for the wise!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Pidggin(f): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

You sound like you are talking to your pussy.

I don't blame u lot, it starts from childhood when your sisters are made to do all domestic chores while u play video games and watch TV.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

I don't blame u lot, it starts from childhood when your sisters are made to do all domestic chores while u play video games and watch TV.
I blame you lot, it starts from being silly when you throw away every modicum of common sense and begin to reason from the anus.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by chillbabe(f): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Breakfast is to be served and the whole family needs to be sitting down at the dinning table to discus how the day would unfold. Dinner requiers the same and discus how the day was that's what u call family time. A wife needs to know all this and plan it that's why she's a wife. U have no business doing other things ppl intent to forget what makes a family stronger. If u are a working wife u get up earlier then the rest of the house it did not kill me or my mother. If ur a stay at home mom u dnt have an excuse to plan well and sit ur butt at the table to eat together with ur hubby.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Pidggin(f): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

I blame you lot, it starts from being silly when you throw away every modicum of common sense and begin to reason from the anus.

"Service is not complete" how ridiculous is this?! One shouldn't even talk to a maid like this. It appears you lack sense, your brain is just empty, this is why you have no reasoning capabilities. Your ego comes from your inadequacies.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2015
chillbabe:
Breakfast is to be served and the whole family needs to be sitting down at the dinning table to discus how the day would unfold. Dinner requiers the same and discus how the day was that's what u call family time. A wife needs to know all this and plan it that's why she's a wife. U have no business doing other things ppl intent to forget what makes a family stronger. If u are a working wife u get up earlier then the rest of the house it did not kill me or my mother. If ur a stay at home mom u dnt have an excuse to plan well and sit ur butt at the table to eat together with ur hubby.
May Almighty God bless you richly for being a very good wife to your hubby, excellent mother to your kids and an example worth emulating for other women who are open to learning!
@piggin come and see how a real woman reasons an operates!

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Pidggin(f): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi post=37723429no:

Once again you display your embarrasing naivety and unveils the curse running riot in your life for public viewing.
How did you manage to escape from your curse and come to nairaland? Go back and die of your well deserved frustration, HBP and Stroke, obtuse ape!
Chauvinistic and bigoted arrogant female fools like you find faults even in a simple request from your husband. That is why you will never find peace in your home and die of bitterness!

See how vile your thinking is? You just displayed your inadequacies for public scrutiny. Which right thinking person will wish disease and death on another? Yet you want a woman to submit to a murderer like you. You must be stuwwpid. FYI this is not about submission.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by creepsyme(f): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

Cursed imp,# team immature,cursed,foolish,extremely childish and idiotic woman#
Stop treating your husband as if he is your boy. A woman should give her best when it comes to serving her husband. No chore is more important than giving complete service. Only cursed, arrogant,wayward and infantile women consider mere chores more important than their husbands but will still turn around to accuse their husbands of neglect when he ignores then and focuses on other chores when they need his attention.
Hypocritical women who cannot see beyond their noses!
na waoo all these spewing because of food dishing? Lord have mercy! @#×_%÷=
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

See how vile your thinking is? You just displayed your inadequacies for public scrutiny. Which right thinking person will wish disease and death on another? Yet you want a woman to submit to a murderer like you. You must be stuwwpid. FYI this is not about submission.
Go and serve your husband his food properly and quit displaying your stupididty and idiocy for all and sundry here! If you serve him properly would he need to remind you to do it well? Your foolish pride, arrogance and epileptic female chauvinism will do you in and destroy your marriage and life if you are not careful. In my entire life, I have never seen a female as senseless as you are! You should be married to a goat, cow or any other animal, because only an animal can reason the way you do. Please avoid topics like this entirely,as you having absolutely nothing to offer!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Pidggin(f): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

Go and serve your husband his food properly and quit displaying your stupididty and idiocy for all and sundry here! If you serve him properly would he need to remind you to do it well? Your foolish pride, arrogance and epileptic female chauvinism will do you in and destroy your marriage and life if you are not careful. In my entire life, I have never seen a female as senseless as you are! You should be married to a goat, cow or any other animal, because only an animal can reason the way you do. Please avoid topics like this entirely,as you having absolutely nothing to offer!

You sound bruised, what's the matter? Your name calling will never work with me, I am immune to insults grin grin it's obvious you lack proper home training, you seem so weak. I pity any woman that marries you for real yuck!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Pidggin(f): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

Have you finished puss for brains maggot?
Your bitter, weak, extremely silly, chauvinistic and bigoted statement has been observed and discarded as totally irrelevant. Go to the bush and continue this discourse with other animals of your kind there. You lack the very basic tenets of common sense! It is obvious your mother excreted you from her anus instead of the normal birth. Go and enjoy your well deserved curse of Stroke, HBP and insanity. Cursed are you and cursed is the man that calls you wife!

U sound like you've been castrated
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

U sound like you've been castrated
U sound like you are barren!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Pidggin(f): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

U sound like you are barren!

If I was married to u maybe, cause you sure sound like a fool
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

If I was married to u maybe, cause you sure sound like a fool
You and marriage do not belong in the same sentence! Only an animal can marry you as your reasoning is far below that of humans.
You still sound very barren!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Pidggin(f): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

You and marriage do not belong in the same sentence! Only an animal can marry you as your reasoning is far below that of humans.
You still sound very barren!

Lol grin grin grin u still sound like a freaking eunuch! And yeah I would rather be barren than raise a monster like u, look how u turned out?! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

Lol empty head use your own words retard grin grin May thunder fire you and pierce your left ventricle with high voltage current, while you dance samba and makossa to the power of electric current flowing liver and vital organs
All this kids parading nairaland these days! May thunder fire you and pierce your left ventricle with high voltage current? Abeg I no fit laugh!
You are just a pathetic clown. Buhahahahahaha!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

May thunderbolt and lightening strike you there grin grin Monster, 10 of u will never be able to intimidate me, stop wasting your time.
My child it is not about intimidation, it is about putting you exactly where you belong little worm! I just cant stop laughing. hahahahahahaha. Thunderbolt ko feather bolt ni! Buhahahahaha!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Pidggin(f): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

My child it is not about intimidation, it is about putting you exactly where you belong little worm! I just cant stop laughing. hahahahahahaha. Thunderbolt ko feather bolt ni! Buhahahahaha!

Child?! U c yourself, all day you have been displaying signs of mental retardation but to you it's maturity, look how stuwpid you are? U insulted my parents, spouse and everyone else and u think u are mature? Seriously you are a big fool. I am pretty sure it's a deluded kid I have been wasting time on. I am old enough to be your mum son, but if I did a scan and saw you in my womb?! I will use an old rusty hanger to remove you bit by bit. I can't keep exchanging words with a foolish kid who am sure was not born when I finished my secondary education. Today I have a degree and a company of my own, you are beneath me son, am out of this hun. Call your parents i'll prefer talking to them.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:

Child?! U c yourself, all day you have been displaying signs of mental retardation but to you it's maturity, look how stuwpid you are? U insulted my parents, spouse and everyone else and u think u are mature? Seriously you are a big fool. I am pretty sure it's a deluded kid I have been wasting time on. I am old enough to be your mum son, but if I did a scan and saw you in my womb?! I will use an old rusty hanger to remove you bit by bit. I can't keep exchanging words with a foolish kid who am sure was not born when I finished my secondary education. Today I have a degree and a company of my own, you are beneath me son, am out of this hun. Call your parents i'll prefer talking to them.
Why letting the whole world know your terrible history with a tetanus infected rusty hanger,child? Degree ko Company ni! Buhahahahahaha!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by TheMadame(f): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Joy1706:

Do u know if the man is a civil servant. Wakes up at 7.30 and saunters into work around 9 am. Perhaps closes at 4pm?

This is soo wrong and so untrue about civil servants.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by TV01(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
bukatyne:
I opened a thread on love and submission last year and yet I don't believe in headship? Liar liar pants on fire grin
You do not believe in biblical headship which denotes the husband as leader with overall authority in the affairs of his household. Your belief is that the headship means "source" - therefore a woman must not pursue a man grin!

bukatyne:
The husband is the head of the Home; Head here means source. That's why I do not support a woman to ask a guy out; That's why traditionally we bear our husband's surname (depends on agreement). I have never related headship to mean total authority... You cannot even total authority over your child past a certain stage.
https://www.nairaland.com/2351801/feminism-joke-nigeriafor-now/6#34384171

The above, apart from deying clear biblical writ, is also odd and contradictory to your overall position. Why can't women be the source of the home. Your feminism and "equalist" position must demand that what a man can do/be, a woman is equally capable of doing/being in this sense?

bukatyne:
The fact that nobody has never accused you doesn't mean you have not done it. It might mean they do not have your time. Desperate for what brother?
Nobody has accused me of lying or editing my posts because I simply don't do it. As ever you show how increasingly desperate and muddled you are.

You go through my old posts in order to find a contradiction or hypocrisy in my overall postion. You go to an old post and find it does not say what you thought it said, and your conclusion - I edited it grin.

Can you see how pauce your thinking is? Was I aware you'd be reviewing my old posts? Or did I know what points future discussion would raise, so as to know what and how to edit past submissions grin?

No, what happened was you willfully or maliciously mis-read a previous post of mine, or ascribed something to me which is totally not true - like commmanding meaning "monstering" my wife and family grin - and then when you went digging to use it against me, couldn't find it, so the single-digit neurons firing in your head concluded I must have edited my post cheesy!

Bukatyne, you are not a deep thinker, you do not posses an ordered structured approach to discussions and you are struggling to do the impossible - reconcile Christianity and feminism. Truth is, I could monster any number of your submissions on the shoddy thinking alone - I just choose to spare you cool.

Please be more considered in future. And complete your homework - studying my past submissions grin!

TV

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
TV01:

You do not believe in biblical headship which denotes the husband as leader with overall authority inthe affairs of his household. Your belief is that the headship means "source" - therefore a woman must not pursue a man grin!

https://www.nairaland.com/2351801/feminism-joke-nigeriafor-now/6#34384171

The above, apart from deying clear biblical writ, is also odd and contradictory to your overall position. Why can't women be the source of the home. Your feminism and "equalist" position must demand that what a man can do/be, a woman is equally cpable of doing/being in this sense?

Nobody has accused me of lying or editing my posts because I simply don't do it. As ever you show how increasingly desperate and muddled you are.

You go through my old posts in order to find a contradiction or hypocrisy in my overall postion. You go to an old post and find it does not say what you thought it said, and your conclusion - I edited it grin.

Can you see how pauce your thinking is? Was I aware you'd be reviewing my old posts? Or did I know what points future discussion would raise, so as to know what and how to edit past submissions grin?

No, what happened was you willfully or maliciously mis-read a previous post of mine, or ascribed something to me which is totally not true - like commmanding meaning "monstering" my wife and family grin - and then when you went digging to use it against me, couldn't find it, so the single-digit neurons firing in your head concluded I must have edited my post cheesy!

Bukatyne, you are not a deep thinker, you do not posses an ordered structured approach to discussions and you are struggling to do the impossible - reconcile Christianity and feminism. Truth is, I could monster any number of your submissions on the shoddy thinking alone - I just choose to spare you cool.

Please be more considered in future. And complete your homework - studying my past submissions grin!

TV
Bros,

1. I neither have the time nor are you so important that I would go through your previous posts to 'get' back at you. If you have not noticed, there are links to similar threads at thetop/bbottom of a page. So not everyone who knows whatyou posted last year read through your posts.

2. In addition to editing your posts, please stop lying. It makes the conversation tedious. I only accused you of editing one post as regards 'equal rights/equal agency' on one polygamy thread. If it is a pasttime of yours, lucky you

3. Of course yes, my 'equality' stance must also mean that men should be able to carry pregnancy to term, not so?

4. You said you command your wife, what is the definition of command? Or if the command you meant is not the dictionary meaning, is it not common sense to know that other people's words might not be literal?

You know this back and forth is getting tiring. Your martial views doesn't affect mine in anyway. Wisdom also helps you know that what works for A nnecessarily doesn't work for B.

Also, if you are not happy I am a Christian and a feminist, simply take your case to God. During your devotion, you can ask Him.

It is even a good thing I clicked on that link.

If you cannot understand my posts there, then engaging you further is an exercise in futility.

Now have a good day

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
The day I started reading submissions on FB by women on single and married issues, I started pitying Nigerian women all over again, kai! No be small thing.

OP should even chew the food and then pass it on to him, like you would do for a baby, mschew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / This Is What My House Help Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.