Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free (252392 Views)

Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by alicianna(f): 2:10am On Apr 25, 2010
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by AfricaMars: 1:53am On May 05, 2010
There are many sites now you can watch African movies. The only problem, many are a bit buggy and you can hardly find a complete movie on Youtube. I believe amongst the ones listed here. You can find one that is smooth.
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by nellaluv(f): 8:53am On May 23, 2010
yeah, thats my mama-gee cheesy

thanks,
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by 234Ent(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2010
this topic is so old but anyhow

i'll recommend www.nigeriamovienetwork.com

can also network
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by bluerose1: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2010
Thanks appreciate.
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by paulkk(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
hey
thanks to share this link
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by OAB: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2010
“D’Comeback” set to land in Nigerian Cinemas on Independence Day Oct 1. Check it out!

D’Comeback is the story of David King. Loosely based on the biblical character, David, it is the story of a man of humble beginnings, who begins life with the right priorities and beliefs and slowly becomes a leader in his city. However, with great power comes great responsibility, and David has to learn how to handle the power that he now possesses. A story about rivalry, success, betrayal and finally redemption, D’Comeback takes you on a journey through a mans life and shows that ultimately, only Gods direction will lead to a truly successful life. The movie is an infusion of dance, drama, action, romance and comedy in order to convey the great message of this powerful story.[i][/i]
Let's support this new faces!! on facebook, twitter and blogs.

Check out the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJIXkq9mcQ&feature=related
Behind the Scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lIGALzHWC8&feature=related
Soundtrack: "komole"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw2xz8_rBZU

www.dcomeback.com
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by Krixxx(f): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2010
playlist of full length nigeria and ghana movies, enjoy smiley
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7292B40EC5204132
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by san26dy(f): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2010
Peop need to be careful before they open spam.
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by emperor73: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2011
nice innovation
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 17, 2011
I met Van Vicker a while ago. He was complaining about free movies lol. I don't blame him. Movie stars make peanuts in Nigeria. The least we can do is compensate them for entertaining us shocked
Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by jamesshawn: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
I have watch all movies from netfix and u can also watch movies from youtube, netfix and megavideo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.