Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast-Part 5 (The Mark & 666 Revealed!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast-Part 5 (The Mark & 666 Revealed!) (492 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast-Part 5 (The Mark & 666 Revealed!) by Infomaz(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2015
From the first four part, of this seven fold series, we've established that;

* Mankind as the end draws near will be categorized into two classes of people on the basis of who they worship. Those who worships the beast or his image and receives his mark (Rev 13:8,15-17), and those who receives the seal of God because of their Christlike character and obedience to his commandments. (Rev 7: 1-3, 14:1-5,12)

* The battle ground for the last fight between Christ and Satan is on worship. (Rev 4:7, 13:15)

* Those who do not worship God in truth and spirit but follow the traditions of men instead of his commandments, worship him in vain, and will eventually receive the mark of the beast (John 4:24, Matt 15:9). On the other hand, those who are Christlike in character and keep the commandments of God - especially the Sabbath that commemorates him as Creator and therefore worthy of worship, will receive the seal of God. (Ex 20:8,11, Ezek 20:12 & 20, Rev 14:7 & 12)

*They are at least nine (9) characteristics that identifies beyond an iota of doubt, the papacy as the beast. (Daniel 7 & Rev 13)

The Mark of the Beast

Given the centrality of worship in the battle between Christ and Satan, It is no coincidence that the papacy have attempted to change the Sabbath commandment that differentiate Jehovah our Creator, from all false gods. While God points to the Seventh day (Saturday) Sabbath as a mark or seal of his Creator-ship and hence rightful claim to worship, the beast (papacy) holds up the first day (Sunday), a counterfeit Sabbath as the mark of her authority. She does not deny the change but claims blasphemously and ironically, the right to change even divine laws - because she has been given the right by God! A few quotations will suffice.

1."The (Catholic) church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine infallible authority given to her by her founder, Jesus Christ.." The Catholic Universe Bulletin (Aug 14, 1942) 4.

2. "Thus the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is a homage they pay in spite of themselves to the authority of the (Catholic) church. " Louis Gaston, plain talk about Protestantism of today (London: Thomas Richardson and Son, 1874) 213.

3."Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her Act...And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters". Letter from C.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons on Oct. 28, 1895.

4. "In respecting religious liberty and the common good of all, Christians should seek recognition of Sundays and the church's holy days as legal holidays." (Catechism of the Catholic Church) 2188.

Let me hasten to say that; SUNDAY KEEPING IS NOT YET THE MARK OF THE BEAST, but it shall soon be when an international or universal law shall be passed compelling all to worship this idolatrous Sabbath. As incredulous as this might sound to some, the stage is being prepared politically, religiously and technologically for the worldwide enforcement of Sunday worship. (Part 6 shall talk about this)

666 (The number of the beast)

Rev 13:18. (King James version)
" Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six. "

Good news Bible
"This calls for wisdom. Whoever is intelligent can FIGURE OUT the meaning of the number of the beast, because the number stands for the name of someone. The number is 666."

New American Standard Bible
"Here is wisdom, let him who have understanding CALCULATE the number of the beast; for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty six."

Douay Catholic Bible
Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding let him COUNT the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man; and the number is six hundred and sixty six. (The numerical letter of his name makes up this number

Having identified the beast as the papacy it is clear that the numb can be found in no other person but the papal system.

In ancient Rome, numbers were letters of the alphabet called Roman numerals. As such every name had a numerical value. Remember, we are to calculate the name of a man.

The Pope's official title is: VICARIUS FILII DEI (Vicar of the son of God) The numerical value of this name when counted or calculated is 666!

V =5
I = 1
C =100
A =0
R =0
I = 1
U =5
S =0

F =0
I =1
L =50
I =1
I =1

D =500
E = 0
I = 1

Total: 112+53+501 = 666.

The above biblical expose is one that calls for sober reflection. May God empower us by his Spirit and grant us the grace to decide for him in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Remember Lot’s Wife / Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.