Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement (32102 Views)

Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Senate Begins Probe Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Others Over Funds Mismanagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement by Caseless: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I don't know the course you are talking about. But if it has to do with the silicate clays (1:1 and 2:1) maybe. Should also be familiar with montmorinolite, vermiculite and their likes?
you are right with the clays. Builders talk about montmorilonite more. The course where ur moniker is part of is geology.
Re: Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement by phyllosilicate(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Caseless:
you are right with the clays. Builders talk about montmorilonite more. The course where ur moniker is part of is geology.
Yes.
Re: Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement by bobbiekrantz: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
Keep dying!
Enjoy your slow and miserable death!

Stup1d He-goat
Re: Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement by Intrepid01(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2015
atlwireles:

Was there a GEJ administration in 2009? You just lied for no reason. angry angry angry angry

Guy that was a mistake, it wasn't a lie. Why would I lie cos I wasn't trying to tell you what actually happened.

I guess it was in 2010 thereabout that it happened.

My point exactly is we shouldn't think everybody is always after attention, money or power.

As bad as the environment is, we still have some sane heads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: 67 Senators, 178 House Members Set To Endorse Lawan / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.