Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? (81781 Views)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by kennykg(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
stoicism:
She committed suicide.
Did she die? shocked
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
saaedlee:
She sent a mail to mtn and airtel requesting that my lines be blocked
hahahhaha.. now, this is serious!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
themonk:
she asked me if we could still kip the sex part
friends with benefits cool
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
sandracoopert:
Begged me for a last sex.
#shy#bye#
And did you give him?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by vinelli(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=solomikky post=37604242]After Almost 15 months, we started talking again and she promised to come down just to visit,telling me to send her t.p,meanwhile she was already heavily pregnant for an unknown man.Her sister told me about the situation and I kept mute,making fake promises about d t.p,and finally she gave birth.Her sister called to tell me about d baby,so I called to congratulate her and she cut-off d line and has since refused to pick up.The hilarious thing was d fact dat she wanted to scam me,not knowing dat I was only catching fun with her stupidity. cry[/quo
Twas her sister that saved u if not she for play u maga

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by danduj(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2015
sandracoopert:
Begged me for a last sex.
#shy#bye#
lol it's normal
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by danduj(m): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Cameleon72:
I don't have an Ex and i don't think I will have any... *am i an Introvert*
you're married??
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by IBBG(m): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2015
mine locked me inside the room, and refused to open d door for me to go out. It took much pleading from her frnds b4 she opened d door for me to go out. And on my way going out she descended on me, hitting me hard with the cup she was holding. Her frnd had to step in and stop her, cos I didn't rily want to beat her up, since it's not actually in me to beat up gals no matter wat they do. it's better I end the relationship n walk away dan beat up any gal.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by luckingcurvy(f): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2015
are u kidding me,u need to see curse," he called it " Everlasting curse", lik I was d one DAT caused it.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by donJ2(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2015
sandracoopert:

It hurts only one person. But never me. #shy gurl#

The funniest thing in this thread to me z ur use of #hashtag ... grin angry grin grin

#thankmelater
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by RomanyChi(f): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2015
petkoffDrake:

ur not the one right?
I am the one grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by donJ2(m): 1:55am On Sep 03, 2015
My story is kinna complicated, My Ex....is my Next, we brkup and bangup...

This moment its over, the nxt moment we r sweating it out...

After the 1st brkup, she visited, (there was a female colleague in my crib that weekend), she tryd initiating 3some wid ha...*buh didnt succeed*

Dunno wat to call it shaa...buh each time I get on her nerves, she threatens to break my wind shield - #windscreen.

We r Exes, our rlshp has been and is still wierd and crazy...

*the dude thats tryin to wife ha doesnt know abt us* grin grin

Think I need help a shrink maybe.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Kizito2nv(m): 2:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Rukkydelta:

I'll be the best mum ever and you'll never regret having me as your mother
godforbid
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 2:28am On Sep 03, 2015
enoqueen:
He would call me when he wants to cum during masturbation and murmur "I look u baby and I am f**king u right now bla bla bla...." till he cum.

He kept doing this till I changed my line.
hehehehehehe very funny
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 2:32am On Sep 03, 2015
IBBG:
mine locked me inside the room, and refused to open d door for me to go out. It took much pleading from her frnds b4 she opened d door for me to go out. And on my way going out she descended on me, hitting me hard with the cup she was holding. Her frnd had to step in and stop her, cos I didn't rily want to beat her up, since it's not actually in me to beat up gals no matter wat they do. it's better I end the relationship n walk away dan beat up any gal.
eeyah! Dat was a very nice move u made there
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 2:33am On Sep 03, 2015
luckingcurvy:
are u kidding me,u need to see curse," he called it " Everlasting curse", lik I was d one DAT caused it.
hehehehehe, he must have been very hurt.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Kizito2nv(m): 2:53am On Sep 03, 2015
summerflame:
Mine aborted our unborn child after 2 weeks if breaking up. Her loss, my gain
are u related to tuface?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Ijehk7(m): 3:08am On Sep 03, 2015
luckingcurvy:
lol na fustration, bt wat realy happend
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Kizito2nv(m): 3:12am On Sep 03, 2015
cool cheesy winkmy litl observation every1 here claimed to b saints who never acted craxy over brk ups well dats ok i would hv said mine but av not had a real gf

Morals
1. Dont gv a crazy bitch ur spare key no mata how d love shaks u
2. though sex itslf is risky talk more of an unprotectd sex + with an ex
3.no matter how crazy u fall in lov save some sens nd liver for d hrt brk
4.i guess number 3 summed it up
I love u (me) smileymy litl observation every1 here claimed to b saints who never acted craxy over brk ups well dats ok i would hv said mine but av not had a real gf

Morals
1. Dont gv a crazy bitch ur spare key no mata how d love shaks u
2. though sex itslf is risky talk more of an unprotectd sex + with an ex
3.no matter how crazy u fall in lov save some sens nd liver for d hrt brk
4.i guess number 3 summed it up
I love u (me)

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Spydamannn(m): 3:23am On Sep 03, 2015
All my pictures she had she photo shopped them and made them so horrible and sent them to me through whatsapp...it was funny and crazy...Then when I tried to reply she said I Love you....WTF
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Kizito2nv(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2015
nwadiuko1:
7/7/ 1977
bla.k ax
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Kizito2nv(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2015
nwadiuko1:
7/7/ 1977
bla.k ax shocked
nwadiuko1:
7/7/ 1977
bla.k ax
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by upperman: 4:16am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Otu7 post=37603563]broke up wit her cos I jus cudnt mari her 4 so many reasons & she undastood d reasons but wonted me 2take d bull by d horn wich I bluntly refused. she sent me hate msges deleted me.frm.her social.platforms. afta a while we became frens. jus frens but wen eva she was in town we always had sex even.dou she knew am.already engaged. she tot good sex cud win me ov a but it neva worked. so she sent fren request 2 my lady & started peddling.stories of hw my lady is a LovePeddler & stuffs like dat. at first she pretended 2b good frens wit her only 2 turn bak & start spoiling her mind wit malicious lies. I neva knew she secretly snapped a pics of myself unclad wit her. she stil went ahead 2 show my lady d pics. telin her dat I promised 2dump.my current boo & mari her. no b small tin o
wen I knew she wot she was up 2. I secretly invited her 4 peace talks. bleeped her so well. & chased her away wit my belt. but iy stil.didnt end
dderr. she went & reported 2d police dat she is a prostitute & we bargained on 50k now I refused 2 pay. it was @ dat point dat my current boo came 2my rescue. no b small tin o
[/color][color=#006600]

But daddy u can lie ooooo.When did tortoise fall and now cracked it back ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by fowowe411: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2015
She returned all the things I bought for her.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by internetpo(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Every body is just saying his own perspective of the break up.
No one is saying what he/she did wrong or the promises that were said but left unfulfilled.

ALL BROKEN RELATIONS ARE AS A RESULTS OF BROKEN AGREEMENTS.

He promised her marriage
she promised not to cheat
You promised no sex
They promised to stop lieing.
We promised to love each other despite all faults
And many other such promises
Now we cant keep the promises after eating and enjoying the benefits of those promises And we break up and expect no crazy reactions?

We are all now saints.

God help us and our exs...and future significant others.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Spydamannn:
All my pictures she had she photo shopped them and made them so horrible and sent them to me through whatsapp...it was funny and crazy...Then when I tried to reply she said I Love you....WTF
funny!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2015
fowowe411:
She returned all the things I bought for her.
did u collect them?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2015
internetpo:
Every body is just saying his own perspective of the break up.
No one is saying what he/she did wrong or the promises that were said but left unfulfilled.

ALL BROKEN RELATIONS ARE AS A RESULTS OF BROKEN AGREEMENTS.

He promised her marriage
she promised not to cheat
You promised no sex
They promised to stop lieing.
We promised to love each other despite all faults
And many other such promises
Now we cant keep the promises after eating and enjoying the benefits of those promises And we break up and expect no crazy reactions?

We are all now saints.

God help us and our exs...and future significant others.
amen oooooooo
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by nwadiuko1(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
you bam!
do.dos
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Sixaxis: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Threatened me with the police wyl I roll with d army crew! I laffd coz 'twas juz crazy..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by drlance(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2015
She came visiting, only to stumble over my current baes clothes and she started shedding tears shocked
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Dynaman(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
na so na 7up
I been dey live for kenneth kauda HT street but prsent L.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.