Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (53631 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2015
I luv my Gf but she also have a 10 year old child dat she has'nt told me abt yet.hope we aint sharing 1 GF?@OP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by clemmonce(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:
We all love our girlfriends and boyfriends weda it is 100% love or 15% but there is almost always a K-Leg or coma about them
and they might have something to say about you too... but we are all humans and there is no Perfect person.

so here I go with mine and I hope we all join in and make it a fun thread.

I Love my girlfriend . she is cute, has flat belly and big hips. she is a good cook and dresses to impress. She is a lady on the street and a tiger in bed but........ she has a 10 year old child and has not told me about it even after over one year of being together.
but seriously I can marry a girl who has a child as far as I love her and she is everything I want. I swear I go marry am.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Sanguine77(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2015
I love my girl friend but there is no but!
She is strong, humble, godly, wise, romantic, prayerful, a virgin, learned, courageous, dutiful, meticulous, unassuming, unperturbed by material things and hard working. I m taking her to papa soon.

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by maryhaam(f): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I love my BF too, but he doesn't exist.

So, what do you think we should do
pls mingle
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by mayorall(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
evegran:
I love my boyfriend but he's too controlling.
sad

Best man for your stubbornness

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by adedayourt(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
VenusBetty:
what are your intentions?

so see to it dat am d reason d smile on ur face tarries til eternity

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Leyemoshood: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
grin ;DBad guy

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-
avai
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by daikale: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
I love my girlfriend but she does not love me
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by CoCoLav(f): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:
We all love our girlfriends and boyfriends weda it is 100% love or 15% but there is almost always a K-Leg or coma about them
and they might have something to say about you too... but we are all humans and there is no Perfect person.

I Love my girlfriend . she is cute, has flat belly and big hips. she is a good cook and dresses to impress. She is a lady on the street and a tiger in bed but........ she has a 10 year old child and has not told me about it even after over one year of being together.

I think you love her for the wrong reasons
Look on the inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Aroboi(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I love my BF too, but he doesn't exist.

So, what do you think we should do
U guys shld go 2 outer space.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by horlabiyi(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
I love my girlfriend but still searching for her!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by 4rmthewest(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
:DI love my gurlfrnd coz she knows how to deal with my female admirers grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by maryhaam(f): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
I love my boyfriend but we have to break up
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Triplejays: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Please you guys should help. My guy love his girlfriend so much but her mouth odour is just too much for him to stand anymore, what does he do?

She has a huge paying job with cars & properties, she's pretty hot in any way a guy can think of, she takes wonderful care of my friend & they're planning that they'll settled down after my friends MSc.

The only problem now is the pungent mouth odour she's got and all medications/toothpastes have proved abortive.
PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by sladimeji(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2015
I loved my girl friend until she got pregnant for my friend's jnr bro
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I love my BF. He's perfect 4 me..
No coma

You better spill it and stop forming romantic...

Your boyfriend definitely has a but on you.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Koolking(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:

I like them single mom. They arent outcast, they deserve best. Your excuse is such a flimsy one. You aren't in love bro
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Soft10(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Deejavuu:
I love my boyfriends kiss kiss kiss

Because they act thier roles perfectly wink grin

uhm...THEY?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by rutemi: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
I love my be but he's always flirting online and love is not enough
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
mayorall:

Best man for your stubbornness

Stubborn? Vicious lies against me. sad
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
i can help dude, ill fill it up with minecheesy

XavierBlue

show it to me or adonbelieve you
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Baur02(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Deejavuu:
I love my boyfriends kiss kiss kiss
Because they act thier roles perfectly wink grin

Noted!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:

ONE THING I HATE, IF YOU LIKE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BODY,
SEXY CURVE BLUE EYES AND SO ON, BUT ONCE YOU HAVE A CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE FRIEND OR MARRIED.

GUY IF YOU GET SENSE! FORGET THAT WOMAN, KILL THAT LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HER.

IT IS NOT ADVICEABLE TO DATE A WOMAN OUT OF WEDLOCK ONLESS YOU ARE A DIVORCEE OR YOU ARE IN THE SAME LEVEL WITH HER (SINGLE DAD)
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by pet4ril(f): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by CandyBar: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
I love my gf because I only see her in my dreams grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
adedayourt:

so see to it dat am d reason d smile on ur face tarries til eternity
really?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by pet4ril(f): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
lekan29ice:
I LOVE MY GF.... ATTITUDE, BRAIN AND BEAUTY ( I MEAN BEAUTY FOR REAL).... JST TOO OKAY FOR ME
waoooooo love you more my dearest boyfriend. you are just everything I want

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
I love myself so much..... Dats why I'm working my ass so hard for my future bae to love me
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by olaolulazio(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
I love my girl friend but she never told me she fuckedd my best friend till now.

Maybe she will say it after reading this thread!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by adedayourt(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
VenusBetty:
really?

if u ll permit wink namesake
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by kumbalo2014: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2015
ezugegere:
My girl friend is 23 while I'm 37. I love and want to marry her. Some people say the gap is too much. Wetin una think?

Ignore them, the gap is not too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.