Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (53628 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by STENON(f): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my Boyfriend because he is very Truthful, Optimism and Perseverance In nature, But he likes LONG DISTANCE relationship.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
sonofananimal:
ONE THING I HATE, IF YOU LIKE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BODY,
SEXY CURVE BLUE EYES AND SO ON, BUT ONCE YOU HAVE A CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE FRIEND OR MARRIED.

GUY IF YOU GET SENSE! FORGET THAT WOMAN, KILL THAT LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HER.

IT IS NOT ADVICEABLE TO DATE A WOMAN OUT OF WEDLOCK ONLESS YOU ARE A DIVORCEE OR YOU ARE IN THE SAME LEVEL WITH HER (SINGLE DAD)

What a senseless post.

Someone take this guy back to the 50's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Leet me advice you...

Dump her fast and give me her number so that i can scold her for having a child out of wedlock.

hahaahahaha. bad guy toks.

so u sabi advice na him dem nova make u special adviser to even deaf and dumb.

u wan scold am? shey ur name na Scofield?

anyway... her number is 080-try-again. I hope the numbers reach eleven.

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by CandyBar: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
sladimeji:
I loved my girl friend until she got pregnant for my friend's jnr bro

Damn !!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
I luv my bf because he has mone.

No money No Love.

Love don't fuel my car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by niceguy7(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
If she can keep such secret frm u for 10yrs without telling u.......abeg guy run for your life.....!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

What a senseless post.

Someone take this guy back to the 50's

GOOD, GIVE YOURSELF A CLAP
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
VenusBetty:
maybe she's not found the right time to tell you or you're not serious with the relationship, from her point of view.

okay oh... nice assumption.
so it just has to be me who is to bear the blame for unseriousness... women i hail una.

anyway.. let her hold on to her point of view and I will soon be viewing her from my rear view mirror with someone else in the front seat.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by CandyBar: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:
He said I should send a pmsad Just imagine undecided
He should know 9ja gals like to form na We rarely make the 1st movegringrin

Relax sweetheart......I'll pm you soon, that'll be a 1st move.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by CandyBar: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:
He said I should send a pmsad Just imagine undecided
He should know 9ja gals like to form na We rarely make the 1st movegringrin

Relax sweetheart......I'll pm you soon, that'll be a 1st move.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by godman01(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I love my BF. He's perfect 4 me.. No coma
Love is blind, but marriage is a wonderful magic that opens eyes.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by missKiffy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
I love my GF but she does not exist
Hehehe cheesy sorry o
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by missKiffy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I love my BF too, but he doesn't exist.

So, what do you think we should do
You guys should connect
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by missKiffy(f): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
AfroKnight:
I love my girlfriends but they just love too much attention.
Girlfriends?? cheesy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Kingnap(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Op sorry am single for now... So lemme just love ma hutsle.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by seanjy4konji: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
na so dem deh reject dem for embassy...
them say put but all of dem deh yarn dust...wetin concern us if u love ur bf and no wahala deh.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by boujaye: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I luv my bf because he has mone.

No money No Love.

Love don't fuel my car
ah! ecoterror, u fall my hand!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
clemmonce:
but seriously I can marry a girl who has a child as far as I love her and she is everything I want. I swear I go marry am.

bros ur speed don enter 180 abeg if u read the thing again I nova talk if I go marry her or not. babe wey get pikin no be say she no b beta person but wetin I dey yan be say this my babe still dey hide the matter but she no know say I don already do background check and I don know for long time. nothing spoil sha.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Bowaley17(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my GF but she doesn't give a fvck about me...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by gudmind: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
:oI love my BF but he's to jealous
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
NemzySeries:
i luv ma gf but getting preggy for every guy dat cums her way seemz to b abit of a hubby to her.....my 1st son is her 4th child....her mata jst tire me

OMG u r living in hell bro !

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Koolking:

I like them single mom. They arent outcast, they deserve best. Your excuse is such a flimsy one. You aren't in love bro

BRO... who said that they are outcasts? excuse as how? just as everyone observes one thing or the other in people or things we love, I was only saying what I observed about her. I think u wer angry or in a hurry when u read it before, please read it again.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by femmycares(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
I luv my girlfriends but none is marriable.Smh!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by ifeco4(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
I also luv my gf but she does not exist.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by sexaddict08(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Deejavuu:
I love my boyfriends kiss kiss kiss
Because they act thier roles perfectly wink grin
one day monkey go go market him no go return.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by ChappyChase: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
ezugegere:
My girl friend is 23 while I'm 37. I love and want to marry her. Some people say the gap is too much. Wetin una think?
Gap no go love you! So stick to her!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by samsongbemisola(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
I feel your pain but I understand why the lady keep it from you, if she told you that she has a child you will think she is a slut and you will never take her serious, u will want to have ur fun and leave alone. She knows that is why wants to make sure you will stay and take her serious. If she is good accept her and take her.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by emmanueles(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my life.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Okworigeorge(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
NemzySeries:
i luv ma gf but getting preggy for every guy dat cums her way seemz to b abit of a hubby to her.....my 1st son is her 4th child....her mata jst tire me
LMAO...
send me her number make I mark register

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Damikevin(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bacteriocin:
I love my GF but the only problem sha has is that she is not having any problem

grin
na you really get problem be that oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.