Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (53629 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by sladimeji(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=CandyBar po
D thing pain me Buh its kinda funny
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by mubarak001(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
possibilita:
I love my GF,she is tall sexy,a tiger in bed but am waiting 4 NICKY MINAJ to notice me

Obobs, dt Nicky something no be here o...am sure there are alot of babes with such profile but just that they aint tv star and so we dont know them.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by simdam500(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
stteejax: I love my GF but she is in Sambissa.......wah will I do?

U have only one thing to do, which is to join the Nigerian Army cheesy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by mubarak001(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wa o, nobody don mention weda dem luv mi since.
Anyways, i intend to like my gf when i have her
and then, love my wife when i find her.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by ayokellany: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
VenusBetty:
maybe she's not found the right time to tell you or you're not serious with the relationship, from her point of view.

Being waiting on why you love him. So relieved you didn't state that. Care 2 to respond to my email ?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Toks2008:

I honestly understand u and i use to reason this way too but now know better.
please enlighten me more. I would like to know your view on this
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by sladimeji(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my gf Buh God loves her best
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
mayorall:

You only need to be wise. vicious lies against you isn't from the heart, its his way of making you say the real truth.

Was kidding. smiley
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by simdam500(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
NemzySeries: i luv ma gf but getting preggy for every guy dat cums her way seemz to b abit of a hubby to her.....my 1st son is her 4th child....her mata jst tire me

I know we are all joking and having fun here but I doubt such love is real sha

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by obillyj(f): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I love my BF. He's perfect 4 me..
No coma

No coma? he is not a human being o. Run for your life.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by AGBb(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
No gf to love o
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by AGBb(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
No Gf to love o
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by naijathings(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
midexz:

I gues we almst share d same thing.. Although MINE doesn't av a child shes keeping frm me tho(so i belive sha) but she can get very secretive most times, one can get all sweaty jaz 2 get her 2 say something xpecially if she already judged herself 2be wrong abt the said ish.

yep so u believe. brace yourself just in case.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by cheerokee(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
ayokellany:

Being waiting on why you love him. So relieved you didn't state that. Care 2 to respond to my email ?
hahahahahahaaahahaha
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Toks2008(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
sonofananimal:
please enlighten me more. I would like to know your view on this

A good thing you asked.

Most of theese after one as they are called expecially the ones that are below age 26 are indeed very decent and morally sound.

Most of them had the chance to abort but chose not to maybe due to personal convinction,religious sentiments or for whatver reasons and it may surprise you that many of them are sexually decent and have not been with many guys at all but just unfortunate to indulge in an unprotected 2minutes or even one minute quickie during their ovulation period.

Most of these after one below 26 were naive and innocent cos if they were really bad,knowing the right pills to use and the liquid mixture to take immediately after sex or how to shake off the guy semen walahi they wont get pregnant.

Most of these after one aree fertile and can evidently give you more but it wiill surpriise u that many of these super flat tummy sexy single chics without children are very infertile due to the use of contraceptives severally and also abortion that was badly done.

And the interestiing part is that most of theese after one are ready to calm down with a man that will appeciate them unlike their counterpart wey body still go dey catch at that age group.

Why i chose the age limit is because many after one above a certain age actually made up their mind to have a child due to desperation but most after one below 26 were victims of circumstance

I know a friend who got a young lady preegnant when she was 19 and she aborted it and since then the lady never took in again and her monthly flow will sieze for months and until they broke the affair after years the lady never took in.

Many single chics you see are serial abortionists so dont be decieved.

If every lady who find themselves in a postion of single motherhood can go to my thread on 8 words of advice for the single mums and adhere to them,they will be glad they did

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by ken1982: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
i love my gehfriend but white girls are always disturbing me
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by SweetyZinta(f): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
I Luv my BF because he's a shy guy.

Simple and concise thread!
Thumbs up @Op
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by cbliss(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my gf so much but.......unfortunately can't marry her !
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by udysweet(f): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Scarcity ke? Of wat is dat?
Lawsimon:
Ok...hope is not scarcity o?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by mercy1998(f): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Norphysart:
I love my bf but he can't take decision without his family
I know those types it happens to me all the time girl
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by olushowunm(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
I love my GF but she does not exist
madman... Since when?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by olushowunm(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
I love my GF but she does not exist
madman... Since when she no exist?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by tonygee1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my girlfriend but she love's me too
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by simdam500(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
STENON: I love my Boyfriend because he is very Truthful, Optimism and Perseverance In nature, But he likes LONG DISTANCE relationship.

How can a guy likes long distance relationship?

Is he shy to the extent if he his living close to you, he had to relocate to a far distance or you two met on a long distance term?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by possibilita(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
mubarak001:

Obobs, dt Nicky something no be here o...am sure there are alot of babes with such profile but just that they aint tv star and so we dont know them.
its not because she is a TV star its because Anaconda bite me and ever since she gave me Pills and Portion in High School I kinda fell in Love.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by kasid: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:
We all love our girlfriends and boyfriends weda it is 100% love or 15% but there is almost always a K-Leg or coma about them
and they might have something to say about you too... but we are all humans and there is no Perfect person.

so here I go with mine and I hope we all join in and make it a fun thread.
I love my girl friend but she they to believe pastors and alfas prophecies.

I Love my girlfriend . she is cute, has flat belly and big hips. she is a good cook and dresses to impress. She is a lady on the street and a tiger in bed but........ she has a 10 year old child and has not told me about it even after over one year of being together.

Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
crackhouse:
I love my girlfriend but each time i see her call i always get unconfortable because i already know she is calling to request for one thing or the other. she always see me as her father whose responsibility is to take care of her needs and she never call just to say hi.
she has turned you into an Atm machine. u need to leave her she does not love you.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Olasuposaheed(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love my girl Friend but I don't want her to know
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijathings:

bros ur speed don enter 180 abeg if u read the thing again I nova talk if I go marry her or not. babe wey get pikin no be say she no b beta person but wetin I dey yan be say this my babe still dey hide the matter but she no know say I don already do background check and I don know for long time. nothing spoil sha.
Why date someone for as long as a year if you have no intention of marrying the said person?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

Are you trolling?
Does it look like I'm trolling ?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
simdam500:

If everyone is telling the absolute truth, I know u will lie... haha cheesy
lmao. Admit my comment was catchy... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.