Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? (4640 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by AfricanApple(f): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
lmagine you are the only child of your parent, your father died while you were young. Now you got married and knowing that your mum has nobody to take care of her, you brought her in, after some months, you realized your mum is pregnant for your husband, you took her to the hospital to abort the child, the doctor says if the abortion is done she would die.

if you were in this shoe what will you do knowing if that child lives, he/she will continue to remind you of the pain you went through at this point in time.
your opinion is highly needed
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Dygeasy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'll just stop imagining.

Has menopause ceased to exist?

8 Likes

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by DrObum(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'll remove that nigerian movie and buy another one grin

20 Likes

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by AfricanApple(f): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dygeasy:

at least there was a time before the menopause

DrObum:
I'll remove that nigerian movie and buy another one grin
undecided undecided
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by 5minsmadness: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
AfricanApple:
lmagine you are the only child of your parent, your father died while you were young. Now you got married and knowing that your mum has nobody to take care of her, you brought her in, after some months, you realized your mum is pregnant for your husband, you took her to the hospital to abort the child, the doctor says if the abortion is done she would die.

if you were in this shoe what will you do knowing if that child lives, he/she will continue to remind you of the pain you went through at this point in time.

I didn't know babes smoke weed too grin

7 Likes

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by lilmax(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
See question
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Captainswag225(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
AfricanApple:

kill her, ur husband and kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by ogawisdom(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
i will wake up frm d nightmare say a little prayer n start my sleep afresh

6 Likes

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Tallesty1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Then go do thanksgiving for church cause you married a shooter

2 Likes

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by AfricanApple(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
all of una no just well at all I swear grin grin
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by OnyeEgo1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
OP.... Abeg where u get that SK wey u smoke b4 u post dis tin??
The sk go tight oh!
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
All these orisirisi made up stories sef on nl henn cheesy

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
she go born am na.but not in my house ,since she n d husband decided to punish me.if we already HV kids togeda I'll stay but if not I'll move on with my life
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Is this a Chico Ejiro production or Fred Amata

1 Like

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Both dead to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Joy1706(f): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
yellowb:
she go born am na.but not in my house ,since she n d husband decided to punish me.if we already HV kids togeda I'll stay but if not I'll move on with my life
Stay with a man who had no qualms sleeping with ur mom? Chai! No wonder men call us fish brains

3 Likes

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Pidggin(f): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
lmagine you ar
nly child of your parent, your father died while you were young. Now you got married and knowing that your mum has nobody to take care of her, you brought her in, after some months, you realized your mum is pregnant for your husband, you took her to the hospital to abort the child, the doctor says if the abortion is done she would die.

This topic is ridiculous ?

1 Like

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Joy1706:

Stay with a man who had no qualms sleeping with ur mom? Chai! No wonder men call us fish brains
hope u'l disown ur mum forever?if u don't den its also a fish brain thing

1 Like

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Joy1706(f): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
yellowb:
hope u'l disown ur mum forever?if u don't den its also a fish brain thing
Why wouldn't I disown my mum? Our relationship would be dead from that time on.
But it baffles me that you'd actually continue with such a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Johnnoah1st: 12:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Joy1706:

Why wouldn't I disown my mum? Our relationship would be dead from that time on.
But it baffles me that you'd actually continue with such a man
see this one, dont u knw the husband is kinda trying to help u? remember the op said the lady is d only child of the mother and ur husband is trying to give a sibling u are here complaining, i dont knw when u female folks we start appreciating we men efforts. @op if i was d lady i will just tank d man 4 giving me a sibling. dats all.

1 Like

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Joy1706(f): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
see this one, dont u knw the husband is kinda trying to help u? remember the op said the lady is d only child of the mother and ur husband is trying to give a sibling u are here complaining, i dont knw when u female folks we start appreciating we men efforts. @op if i was d lady i will just tank d man 4 giving me a sibling. dats all.
That's nice. Don't worry eh. Your wife will give you a sibling too......through your dad. Hope you'll appreciate her efforts o and thank her.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Exponental(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Dygeasy:

sounds ridiculous though but young grandmothers. Most of the uneducated lineages give birth early. At less than 40, already grandparents.
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by AfricanApple(f): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin see the kind answers wey nairalanders dey drop.
if it was me, I would forgive them both but stay as far away as I can from them cos I can never trust neither of them again

1 Like

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by jacabi(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Africanapple, e be like say una don go into script writing. This should better remain imagination than reality because such lady might end up committing suicide.
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by AfricanApple(f): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
jacabi:
Africanapple, e be like say una don go into script writing. This should better remain imagination than reality because such lady might end up committing suicide.
Lol, why did you come late.
things like this happens, you just haven't heard it
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by jacabi(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2015
AfricanApple:
Lol, why did you come late.
things like this happens, you just haven't heard it
It cann't be disputed. More complicated issues than this do happen, of which if you do not witness them you won't believe.

1 Like

Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by jabojafa(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2015
simple accept them all cos u now have a half brother that is also ur step son. Also ur husband is d father of ur mother's child and ur mother is d mother of ur husband's child and finally u hv become d sista to ur mother's child and mother to ur husband child.
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2015
AfricanApple:

Hmmm! I just lacked words!
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by carlwinnie(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2015
I wil leave the marriage for my mother
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by AfricanApple(f): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2015
carlwinnie:
I wil leave the marriage for my mother
lolzzz, that would be like killing yourself na
Re: If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? by AfricanApple(f): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2015
jabojafa:
simple accept them all cos u now have a half brother that is also ur step son. Also ur husband is d father of ur mother's child and ur mother is d mother of ur husband's child and finally u hv become d sista to ur mother's child and mother to ur husband child.
that could make a person run mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nanny Or Creche: Which One Is Better? / Why Couples Fight / What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.