Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Who Can Partner With Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Partner With Me? (1063 Views)

I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business / Are There Companies That I Can Partner With In Nigeria? / Have 550k..need A Business Partner That We Can Partner Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Partner With Me? by fidellamo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Modified
Re: Who Can Partner With Me? by fidellamo(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Still open...
Re: Who Can Partner With Me? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
fidellamo:
Still open...
Where's d location pls? Myt b interested.
Re: Who Can Partner With Me? by fidellamo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
zenopee:

Where's d location pls? Myt b interested.

Any busy location where there will be sales will be fine. Got all the equipment, just left with renting an office space.
Re: Who Can Partner With Me? by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
tell me the area..my elder bro owns a cyber cafe too, have once run it...his a qualified computer engineer...if you are for real, he will help do the whole networking and also help in servicing the system..but lets see this, can you show the pics of the equipment you have gotten..if is a real busy area it will move, but whats the area name and amount of shop price over there
Re: Who Can Partner With Me? by fidellamo(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2015
Modified
Re: Who Can Partner With Me? by Cympul(m): 5:38am On Jul 15, 2017
We are manufacturer of edible Garri based in iseyin , Oyo state. We are currently upgrading from hitherto local production, where we share processing facilities with other community members. we are establishing own factory and equipment made of stainless steel to conform with NAFDAC, SON, and FAO. The project at present is 80 % completed.
Interested individuals who wish to partner with the remaining 20% could visit for verification and confirmation.
Garri is consumed by 70% Nigerians, meaning that it's a mass market product. Consumers require healthy Garri in packaged form and that is what we are offering.
Our product would be vitamin A bio fortified Garri. We have the feeder cassava plantation for supply of organic vitamin A cassava and are collaborating with other organic grower.
More information is available on request.

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Millionaire. My Story. / Where do u think is better? Please help a fellow / HUB Energy Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.