Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (403839 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by victovrry(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please my laptop of window 10 fell and while using, the harddrive refuse to boot, the system asking to boot using a CD/DVD/USB, I have do e that using bootable USB I made, but still given me error...pls what's the way out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mathkid007: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello bosses, i can't find the network icon on my Windows 10 acer laptop, when i checked the taskbar settings the network icon was present there but it was unclickable. Any help?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
victovrry:
Please my laptop of window 10 fell and while using, the harddrive refuse to boot, the system asking to boot using a CD/DVD/USB, I have do e that using bootable USB I made, but still given me error...pls what's the way out

Hello
Chances are the same hard drive jolted out of position. Or it's had a hard crash.

Let's hope it's more of the former than the latter.

First, get into your PC (if you can), then reseat the hard drive.

If you find out the hard drive is seated properly then you might need to set boot priority

If those didn't work, then RIP to your hard drive. embarassed sadly there are no ways you could rectify physical hard drive damages...

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by horleryeday92(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Good evening, I just updated my system to Window 10 preview build 17134, and everything went perfectly and installed smoothly. But when I want to sign in, and typed my pin or password the screen will just flash and return me back to re enter the pin or password. I have been doing that since and it's just getting me back, I can't sign in. Any idea on how to solve this is highly appreciate. Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 4:45am On Apr 22, 2018
horleryeday92:
Good evening, I just updated my system to Window 10 preview build 17134, and everything went perfectly and installed smoothly. But when I want to sign in, and typed my pin or password the screen will just flash and return me back to re enter the pin or password. I have been doing that since and it's just getting me back, I can't sign in. Any idea on how to solve this is highly appreciate. Thanks

Hello...

Well, the last time this happened to me was when I disconnected from the Wi-Fi before the login box appears. So what did we do? We simply reconnected to the Internet and that solved the issue.

But in some cases the Wi-Fi icon may show a red Cross sign (I haven't had this experience before).

So I'll say try the following suggestions from this windows forum

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/new-install-of-windows-10-wont-get-past-login/83ca0997-1f24-4f48-bc78-833bce066369

BTW, did you create a new account with a new password during the process?

*cheers*
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by horleryeday92(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Razak5:

Hello...

Well, the last time this happened to me was when I disconnected from the Wi-Fi before the login box appears. So what did we do? We simply reconnected to the Internet and that solved the issue.

But in some cases the Wi-Fi icon may show a red Cross sign (I haven't had this experience before).

So I'll say try the following suggestions from this windows forum

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/new-install-of-windows-10-wont-get-past-login/83ca0997-1f24-4f48-bc78-833bce066369

BTW, did you create a new account with a new password during the process?

*cheers*
No, I didn't. let me check the link you sent, Thanks.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Hi Good people

I am unable to connect to my Wi-Fi device using my windows 10 laptop. All phones around me can connect successfully. What can I do? What are the necessary trouble shooting steps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by victovrry(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2018
Please how my I get new hard drive of 500gig and is it possible I recover the content inside the damaged one ?
Razak5:
embarassed

Hello
Chances are the same hard drive jolted out of position. Or it's had a hard crash.

Let's hope it's more of the former than the latter.

First, get into your PC (if you can), then reseat the hard drive.

If you find out the hard drive is seated properly then you might need to set boot priority

If those didn't work, then RIP to your hard drive. embarassed sadly there are no ways you could rectify physical hard drive damages...

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
victovrry:
Please how my I get new hard drive of 500gig and is it possible I recover the content inside the damaged one ?

Well, first if the hard drive can be read by another laptop then it could be possible to retrieve your files.

Second, cost of a new HDD (500GB) is 15k

Call/WhatsApp on 08128714767

*cheers *
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Richyspice(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please how can I upgrade my pc from windows 7 to windows 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by desy24444(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please I am seeing this on my system. How can I remove it?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Gorgeous15(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2018
Pls am having problem on window 10, because i cant active the window. All d serial number is nt active the window. I used kmspico application but it was displaying (script is disabled) . i do d sets but still the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ijele(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
desy24444:
Please I am seeing this on my system. How can I remove it?
The same thing is happening to my lappy and it slows down my internet connection, pls someone help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2018
ijele:
The same thing is happening to my lappy and it slows down my internet connection, pls someone help

.... and what happens when you click "not right now"?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by LethargiQue: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.

Simply go to this site- https://drp.su/en

Once you're on that site, you will be required to download an installer.

Once downloaded, run it. Then you will be automatically connected to drivers database of the drp site.

The tiny program is expected to look through your entire computer and install matching drivers.

Hope this helps

*cheers *

PS- there was a guy who has avoided clicking that link for 3 months because he felt I was promoting my site or something... grin grin Well he tried it 3 days ago and the sound of his system came up. He has been battling with sound for close to 6 months.

Good day bros..

Thanks for this..

I tried this and after installation, some drivers didn't install.. I don't know why..

However, I tried to reboot my system for the changes to be effected properly, but it has been stuck on the windows lockscreen, my mouse and keyboard don't work..

Please help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by thorsky(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pls my laptop keeps lagging n hanging upon bootup buh weneva i restore it to a certain point, it runs smoothly for a while n den d lagging starts again, wah cud b wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 6:42am On Apr 29, 2018
LethargiQue:

Good day bros..

Thanks for this..

I tried this and after installation, some drivers didn't install.. I don't know why..

However, I tried to reboot my system for the changes to be effected properly, but it has been stuck on the windows lockscreen, my mouse and keyboard don't work..

Please help

Ooops! Just a little bump on the road...

Get an external mouse connected to your laptop > boot up > you should be able to navigate using the external mouse > Then go to device manager and uninstall the drivers of the touch pad - do same for the keyboard.
Restart your system

PS :I used the word "external mouse" for understanding purposes only. Otherwise it's simply referred to as "mouse" and the one on your laptop is referred to as "touch pad"

*cheers *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ayox1(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2018
Razak5:

Ooops! Just a little bump on the road...

Get an external mouse connected to your laptop > boot up > you should be able to navigate using the external mouse > Then go to device manager and uninstall the drivers of the touch pad - do same for the keyboard.
Restart your system

PS :I used the word "external mouse" for understanding purposes only. Otherwise it's simply referred to as "mouse" and the one on your laptop is referred to as "touch pad"
*cheers *
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hi everyone!
So, I finally found the link to the windows 8 and 10 Activator.
Check here https://www.sendspace.com/file/di5w6o

Let's know if it works

*cheers *
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by BlackJo(m): 2:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Does anybody have an idea what causes this and the solution?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Samcenation(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Good morning house, please does anyobe have the activation key for Microsoft office 365. Please i really need it. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ijele(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2018
Razak5:

.... and what happens when you click "not right now"?
it still open the window, my questions is should I go for upgrade?
Most time, when I log on internet, the system slow like snail.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2018
ijele:
it still open the window, my questions is should I go for upgrade?
Most time, when I log on internet, the system slow like snail.

Ok, what's the spec of your laptop?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jeffdrew(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2018
hi people, I had windows 10 reinstalled on my laptop and after the process all my files deleted... there is no windows old folder and the disk that contains over 600gb data is now showing only 11gb of space used... I am a music producer... I only wish to get my Fl studio and cubase files back.... is this possible?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2018
jeffdrew:
hi people, I had windows 10 reinstalled on my laptop and after the process all my files deleted... there is no windows old folder and the disk that contains over 600gb data is now showing only 11gb of space used... I am a music producer... I only wish to get my Fl studio and cubase files back.... is this possible?

Yepa!!!

Recovering data from a hard drive takes way way longer time...

let me repeat - to anyone wanting to format or upgrade or update--
--first, ensure you have enough power supply and Secondly, ensure you back up your most important stuff

... Ok, so now that we're done with that... Let's dive into possible ways you can recover your data (Oh no, it not the CIA or FBI type), you can actually do this your self...

Below is a response to the to a user with similar issue

Put these in mind before initiating any recovery process.

1.Do not run the recovery software on the hard drive currently that is currently in your computer. What this means is that, if you want to recover files from your current computer, you must remove its hard drive, sleeve it and connect to another system as an external.

2. Never save your files on the current hard disk you are recovering from.

3. Recovery processes take a lot of time! I mean no exaggeration... A lot of time...Since you only need two file types, then you might not need to bother about others.

First ensure your system is plugged in to a power source and that it isn't disturbed.

In summary remove the HDD From your laptop, sleeve it into an external casing. Get another external where your recovered files will go...

You're definitely going to be doing this on another working laptop.

Aaaaand possibly doing it overnight
.. Did I just say overnight Yes I did.

>>> Sorry man, I can imagine how hard this is on you!
As always, to everyone who wants to run critical updates or format their system, ensure your important stuff are backed up <<<

*cheers *
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jeffdrew(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
Razak5:

Yepa!!!

Recovering data from a hard drive takes way way longer time...

let me repeat - to anyone wanting to format or upgrade or update--
--first, ensure you have enough power supply and Secondly, ensure you back up your most important stuff

... Ok, so now that we're done with that... Let's dive into possible ways you can recover your data (Oh no, it not the CIA or FBI type), you can actually do this your self...

Below is a response to the to a user with similar issue

Put these in mind before initiating any recovery process.

1.Do not run the recovery software on the hard drive currently that is currently in your computer. What this means is that, if you want to recover files from your current computer, you must remove its hard drive, sleeve it and connect to another system as an external.

2. Never save your files on the current hard disk you are recovering from.

3. Recovery processes take a lot of time! I mean no exaggeration... A lot of time...Since you only need two file types, then you might not need to bother about others.

First ensure your system is plugged in to a power source and that it isn't disturbed.

In summary remove the HDD From your laptop, sleeve it into an external casing. Get another external where your recovered files will go...

You're definitely going to be doing this on another working laptop.

Aaaaand possibly doing it overnight
.. Did I just say overnight Yes I did.

>>> Sorry man, I can imagine how hard this is on you!
As always, to everyone who wants to run critical updates or format their system, ensure your important stuff are backed up <<<

*cheers *
Thanks for the reply. I still cant find the response you said was below..everyone I've talked to about this issue keep telling me to start over cos there's no way out....I am very sad but i still believe data recovery is possible... bruh i don't mind if it takes a year i will wait.. I there someone you know who could help me with the process?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ijele(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2018
Razak5:

Ok, what's the spec of your laptop?
HP intel,(R), pentium (R) CPU N3520 @ 2.16GHz RAM is 4GB
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by BlessedHay(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2018
Hi gurus in house, I wanna run my 3d graphics on my Photoshop which I used to use before I change my OS TO windows 10.. I can't it giving me an error when I checked the preference and proceeded to the performance and it shows this
(Down)
What can I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by diva4fabi(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2018
my start option on the task bar is on longer working but the button is stil functioning on window 10,what can i do to get it back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by favourmercy(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2018
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

OFFICIAL WINDOWS 10 CREATORS UPDATE
(Visit with a non Windows device to get the link)

Good evening @COMPUTERBOY PLEASE I AM IN NEED OF YOUR HELP CONCERNING MY WINDOWS 8.1 PRO BUILD 9600 THAT I AM USING PLEASE IT WILL SOON EXPIRE I HAVE SEARCH ONLINE TO GET NEW PRODUCT KEY BUT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE GENUE PRODUCT KEY FOR THIS WINDOWS KINDLY HELP ME FOR THIS I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT, THE WINDOW WILL EXPIRE BY 17TH OF THIS MONTH PLEASE HELP ME, LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.