Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407016 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chucksbadt(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2018
MicroSweet:
My elitebook 6930p suddenly stopped displaying images on the screen after successful booting. The screen remains blank. No display of any sort. What could be the possible cause and solution.

Your windows license has expired.

Solution:
MS Toolkit
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by MicroSweet(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
chucksbadt:

Your windows license has expired.

Solution:
MS Toolkit
You think so? I use Windows 10 updated directly online when Windows 10 was newly available for free download. I do not think license was limited. Secondly, it has never alerted me on license expiration. Thirdly, the screen remains blank after booting, as in it remains like the pc was never switched on. How do one run toolkit or anyother program when there's no display?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chucksbadt(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
MicroSweet:

You think so? I use Windows 10 updated directly online when Windows 10 was newly available for free download. I do not think license was limited. Secondly, it has never alerted me on license expiration. Thirdly, the screen remains blank after booting, as in it remains like the pc was never switched on. How do one run toolkit or anyother program when there's no display?

oh well....you didn't indicate the version of windows you had in the original post.
Dark screen on windows 10 most likely will be a corrupted theme/background image. Try to reload the theme, or better still download a new theme from windows store

You could also right click anywhere in the screen and click "next desktop background"
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by MicroSweet(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
chucksbadt:

oh well....you didn't indicate the version of windows you had in the original post.
Dark screen on windows 10 most likely will be a corrupted theme/background image. Try to reload the theme, or better still download a new theme from windows store

You could also right click anywhere in the screen and click "next desktop background"
U don't get it. It's a hardware failure. I never said BLACK SCREEN. Screen REMAINS OFF
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mysuper: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
hello, please any time I am working on my laptop which uses windows 10, it regularly restarts showing this, I don't know what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by pixey(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mysuper:
hello, please any time I am working on my laptop which uses windows 10, it regularly restarts showing this, I don't know what to do.
That's what they call blue screen of death on windows 10. I think it's an hardware issue maybe ram or Hard disk drive. But if it's software issue then it might be related to installing an incompatible driver on your PC.My advice firstly is do a system restore ,this brings your windows back to a previous point when it was okay.If that does not work then reinstall windows using DVD or usb bootable iso.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mysuper: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
pixey:
That's what they call blue screen of death on windows 10. I think it's an hardware issue maybe ram or Hard disk drive. But if it's software issue then it might be related to installing an incompatible driver on your PC.My advice firstly is do a system restore ,this brings your windows back to a previous point when it was okay.If that does not work then reinstall windows using DVD or usb bootable iso.

Thank you sir, but how can one know if it's a software or a hardware issue?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by David160(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

OFFICIAL WINDOWS 10 SPRING CREATORS UPDATE
(Visit with a non Windows device to get the link)
how can I use ms word on windows 10, I can't find it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by David160(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please am trying to use ms word on windows 10 but it's not opening, how can I resolve this?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by adammessinger(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
The Recuva Pro is known as one of the best data recovery application, it provides a wide range of intelligent algorithms that digs deep in the drives to find out the lost files and folders.
https://newfreesoftwares.com/download-recuva-professional-1-53-free/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by nonny1212: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2018
After i upgraded to the latest versiob of windows 10(1803). My WIFI connection and signal has been so weak. Most times, My PC finds it difficult to find my phone's hotspot and when it does, it gets one bar on signal and disconnects after some minutes. My laptop is Hp elitebook 8460p.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Brownhypo: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
please help. my windows 10 Bluetooth does not connect with my phone's... don't know why?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Chukabiz(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Please is there any permanent activator for windows10? I tried MicrosoftTool 2.6beta5 but it didnt even open.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Succes4real: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
please, after formating my PC using window 10 64bit pro. d network adapter at device manager did not appear and allow à device to connect disable on blue tooth.
please, how can ï sort dis out. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by JoeDeji(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hello, people! Please how do I overcome this pop up message that keeps displaying on my system I.e "your windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate windows in settings"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
JoeDeji:
Hello, people! Please how do I overcome this pop up message that keeps displaying on my system I.e "your windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate windows in settings"

You have 2 choices -:

1- Buy key from microsoft
2 - Use an activator
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Babaisaac(m): 4:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Anyone who needs
Windows 10 OEM genuine key can contact me
Office 2016 or Office 365 account lifetime
Malwarebytes premium lifetime key
Adobe creative cloud with 100gb cloud

And any other legit account can contact me via my signature.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fadavis(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by cowboyemi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by krisllins(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate

check the display driver if it installed as well. An easy way is to check if your screen brightness works. if the driver is installed then it's your battery that died coincidentally with your windows update. [/quote]
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by krisllins(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate
computerboy:

check the display driver if it installed as well. An easy way is to check if your screen brightness works. if the driver is installed then it's your battery that died coincidentally with your windows update.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by yasolan(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello guys quick help, after upgrade to win 10, keyboard presses wrong keys and screen brightness hasn't been fixed after installing all possible driver updates manually and from windows update. i have also tried all possible fixes redirected from google. Also removed keyboard to clean . Any idea guys, i really need this keyboard to work. On screen key is killing embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by johnyumez(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Windows 10pro 64bit.. shows blue screen of death (clock watchdog timeout) whenever I install the AMD graphics drive for my system..
Please Help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
johnyumez:
Windows 10pro 64bit.. shows blue screen of death (clock watchdog timeout) whenever I install the AMD graphics drive for my system..
Please Help

Which system model and are you installing the latest driver?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by johnyumez(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2018
HP envy 15 - 1155nr
Yes latest driver from AMD site is a legacy driver from Windows 8
computerboy:

Which system model and are you installing the latest driver?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by benob(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2018
when do i go to pause windows update on windows10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by emanjayz(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Processor 2.2GHz Intel core 2 duo
Memory 1GB/2GB/ DDR2 SDRAM
Graphics Intel GMA X3100 144MB
Storage 160GB/80GB/250GB SATA
CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R
DVD+R, DVD-RW,DVD+RW, DVD-RDL
13.3inches (1280x800),
software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5.

CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP.......... EMMA=+2347062295199

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by obytex(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
pls help me sort this issues. i'm working in a hotel and we have up to twenty computer; all are window 7 expect three that are window 8 and ten. the issues is that the window 7 computer can see all the window including 8 and 10 on network, but the 7 and 8 can only see themselves but cant see window 7 on network. please kindly assist me on what to do.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ayox1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
pls what could have been the problem, it takes a while( like 40-55min) be4 the lock screen background change for the lock screen password page to appear when I switch on my system..
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tosins(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please guys, how can I drive my Bluetooth on my HP elite book 8470

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Hello house, is there a way to prevent a user from changing a computer name? cc computerboy

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.