Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407500 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nduxx(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Swagahyk:

Av done that, didn't work still
check if there is a button to toggle the mouse on the pc

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Goldenhoney: 3:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Nduxx:
Does it off after hanging?
no it didn't off.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Swagahyk:
Hello house, I helped my neighbour to format her Asus laptop from windows 7 to 10, after that, the mouse pointer is no more showing/working.
Please how do I fix this.

computerboy, Razak5

U have tried external mouse too??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Reddington:
Morning guys. Pls can this type of keyboard be replaced? I learnt island keyboard (chiclet) replacements procedures are quite hard as it requires a complete disassembly of the laptop.
A lot of keys are not working, so I want mine replaced.

Everything is replaceable u just need, good and trusted technician
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Jboyossai(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please, what could be the cause of ''plugged in not charging'' on my windows 10 dell inspiron n5040 laptop?
This issue started few weeks ago, now my laptop doesn't charge again
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tosins(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good evening guyz, please i have windows issues.... My HP Elitebook 8470p is on windows 10 and now on the homes screen, it's saying I should go to settings to activate my windows , please how do I go about it.
Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
tosins:
Good evening guyz, please i have windows issues.... My HP Elitebook 8470p is on windows 10 and now on the homes screen, it's saying I should go to settings to activate my windows , please how do I go about it.
Thanks

Easy google "windows 10 activator" solutions plenty
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tosins(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Androidking:

Easy google "windows 10 activator" solutions plenty

Thanks, but how will I know the one that is compatible with my windows
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2018
tosins:

Thanks, but how will I know the one that is compatible with my windows

When u see it u will know, always look at the date of the article, d later the better
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tosins(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Androidking:

When u see it u will know, always look at the date of the article, d later the better

Thanks let me give it a trial
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Swagahyk(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Androidking:

U have tried external mouse too??

Same, not showing the mouse pointer
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Swagahyk:

Same, not showing the mouse pointer

Have experienced that before and I corrected it through bios, seriously I can't help u unless I see the PC, try search the problem in YouTube, hopefully u will get it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Swagahyk(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Androidking:

Have experienced that before and I corrected it through bios, seriously I can't help u unless I see the PC, try search the problem in YouTube, hopefully u will get it

Its working on the BIOS but won't work on Windows. Maybe I should try YouTube videos
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mustiboy(m): 2:31am On Dec 05, 2018
lilclin:
Still having VRAM ish in windows 10... After upgrading to Windows 10 my VRAM reduced from 64mb to 32mb and my pes 17 is now lagging ... I've updated every driver and done everything possible but all to no avail
did u finally resolve it? if yes, how?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by factorial1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello house.

Recently, I'm finding it difficult to open my music and images on my windows 10.

I keep getting the response "The specified service does not exist as an installed service"

Please, help proffer solution to this.

NB: I did system restore some weeks back and didn't notice this immediately.

cc computerboy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
factorial1:
Hello house.

Recently, I'm finding it difficult to open my music and images on my windows 10.

I keep getting the response "The specified service does not exist as an installed service"

Please, help proffer solution to this.

NB: I did system restore some weeks back and didn't notice this immediately.

cc computerboy

try opening them with another app apart from windows default apps
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
� kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by one9ner: 12:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Please I need to activate my windows and ms word. Who can assist me with a link where i can get the software to use. thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Abbeykabir2(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Hello house
My laptop speaker just stop booming as before, this time the sound the system is bringing out is low and the bluetooth symbol is no where to be found. All this happen when the system reboot itself all of a sudden when i'm using it
what might be the problem sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Canavaro2077(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
please how do I set my window 10 all ports for charging and for transferring of file

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by maxkenny: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please help my system not fully power charge to 100%...just 17% always it started a week ago. what can i do? Dell XPS i5 window 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Regiinald: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
10 reasons why Windows 7 is better than Windows 10... YOu can check that out at www.techmanga.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tosins(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Good morning gurus, please I have issues with all my documents plus videos, I don't know what happen all my documents and videos just added extension all of a sudden, like a video that is avengers.mp4 is now avengers.mp4.djvu and everything is not opening again plus my music too, please what can I do

Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2018
tosins:
Good morning gurus, please I have issues with all my documents plus videos, I don't know what happen all my documents and videos just added extension all of a sudden, like a video that is avengers.mp4 is now avengers.mp4.djvu and everything is not opening again plus my music too, please what can I do

Thanks

malware..... stop downloading from sites you don't trust. update your anti virus definition and do a full scan
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tosins(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
computerboy:

malware..... stop downloading from sites you don't trust. update your anti virus definition and do a full scan
After that will I be able to open my documents and videos again, I will try that now.

Thank you
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
tosins:

After that will I be able to open my documents and videos again, I will try that now.

Thank you

Yes
the full scan will take a while so plug your system
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tosins(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
computerboy:

Yes
the full scan will take a while so plug your system
Done that with windows defender, the documents and videos still not opening
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
tosins:

Done that with windows defender, the documents and videos still not opening

A full scan?? that was fast... full scan takes almost half a day... Anyways if that's the case then you have to endure... not all files will be recovered after virus attack
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tosins(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
computerboy:

A full scan?? that was fast... full scan takes almost half a day... Anyways if that's the case then you have to endure... not all files will be recovered after virus attack

Took about 3hours
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bashir1451(m): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Hello Dear Gurus in the House, Please help me out, My Windows 10 PC starts every morning with my resolution intact for a Little while before it becomes extended that I cannot see my battery, Networks and any other thing at the right side of my screen and also draw some parallel black lines at the Middle I've tried changing the resolutions and some times it disappears sometimes it doesn't I want to know if its a Hardware or a Software problem please and how to come about it please. A screen shot of the screen with the problem is attached below.

Pls
tosins:

Took about 3hours
Androidking:

U guys should help a brother out pls

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Emergency. I requested the service of an inexperienced self-acclaimed geek (unknown to me) to perform a windows upgrade from WIN 7' ULTIMATE to WIN 10' PRO on my Acer Aspire E1-571 Notebook. Upon starting up my device, it clearly shows that my windows ain't activated. Please who can help me activate o. Make una gallant here.
cc Computerboy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.